GOP congresswoman gets surprise on Facebook after asking constituents for Obamacare horror stories

So a bunch of Obama drones replied? Where is the proof of their statements? I remember back when the website was supposed to be up there were drones claiming they had signed up and saved hundreds, turned out they couldn't have, the damn stie wasn't working LMAO
You don't have to use the site, dupe.

Whoosh, right over your head, dupe. They claimed they signed up on the site, they couldn't have. Dems are notorious liars

And who told you this? Rush?

Oh look it's the OCD Tea Bagger LMAO. Go away, you're redundant

So a bunch of Obama drones replied? Where is the proof of their statements? I remember back when the website was supposed to be up there were drones claiming they had signed up and saved hundreds, turned out they couldn't have, the damn stie wasn't working LMAO

I remember back when healthcare was affordable; before Reagan deregulated the HMO act.

Ours has always been affordable, of course we work. I also don't relish the idea of paying for yours

Why wouldn't you want your tax dollars to go towards helping other people?

I remember back when healthcare was affordable; before Reagan deregulated the HMO act.

Ours has always been affordable, of course we work. I also don't relish the idea of paying for yours

I don't support lazy people with no ambition

The obama bots really jumped on that one.

I have never heard a single person personally say they had any benefit at all. Just today a man said that his wife had a stroke and the $6,500 deductible drained a huge chunk of his savings.

While not a horror story I certainly mixed it up yesterday at the doctor's office when I got my annual obamacare mandated end of life counseling.

You don't have to use the site, dupe.

Whoosh, right over your head, dupe. They claimed they signed up on the site, they couldn't have. Dems are notorious liars

And who told you this? Rush?

Oh look it's the OCD Tea Bagger LMAO. Go away, you're redundant

Nope. I think I'll hang around and see what you might come up with next. It's bound to be funny.

yeah, Obamadrones visiting a Republican website. :haha:

Rw's are pathetic little CREATURES.

Happens all the time, get out more.

does that mean you visit Democrat politicians websites ?

I have never heard a single person personally say they had any benefit at all. Just today a man said that his wife had a stroke and the $6,500 deductible drained a huge chunk of his savings.

While not a horror story I certainly mixed it up yesterday at the doctor's office when I got my annual obamacare mandated end of life counseling.

You didn't get mandated annual obamacare end of life counseling. Why do you always lie about the silliest things?

“This is what happens when republicans stick their heads out of their bubble. They see the real world and dammit it mocks them!”

Correct.

The lies and contrivances concerning the ACA propagated by the right have nothing to do with the facts or real world.

That's a lie. I know you support the repubs in the house. You can't get more lazy than that.

That's a lie. I know you support the repubs in the house. You can't get more lazy than that.

shhhhh ... SIL is following a Democrat on twitter ..

:lol:

You always have, just in the cruelest, dumbest, most deadly way possibel, forcing millions on to welfare to get Medicaid too, dingbat chump of the greedy idiot rich.
:blahblah: Loon
Stupid talking points and insults don't stand up to facts, dingbat hater dupe. lol

While every state ha

You didn't get mandated annual obamacare end of life counseling. Why do you always lie about the silliest things?

I surely did. Your ignorance can be cured.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/26/us/politics/26death.html?_r=0

It's supposed to be voluntary. It's not. It's mandatory.

Helluva lot better than being cut off, 50 grand, bankrupctcy and losing everything with the old GOP scam plans. And end of life counseling is not mandatory, just free. Brainwashed functional idiot. Over 500k people went bankrupt a year WITH insurance before O-Care...

You always have, just in the cruelest, dumbest, most deadly way possibel, forcing millions on to welfare to get Medicaid too, dingbat chump of the greedy idiot rich.
Stupid talking points and insults don't stand up to facts, dingbat hater dupe. lol

The site didn't work, nobody could sign up....prove me wrong, dingbat dupe. Before you try this is really common knowledge :biggrin:

I follow NO democrat, I'm a leader

I don't lie but you're welcome to prove I do, clown car

Personally, I have several family members who have been able to get medical insurance through the ACA.

The site didn't work, nobody could sign up....prove me wrong, dingbat dupe. Before you try this is really common knowledge :biggrin:
...among brainwashed chumps lol. Despite BS propaganda, the stats of those who signed up online aren't lies. Get some more tin foil, conspiracy nut.

I follow NO democrat, I'm a leader

Despite the absolute lack of any leadership here.

...among brainwashed chumps lol. Despite BS propaganda, the stats of those who signed up online aren't lies. Get some more tin foil, conspiracy nut.

What were the "stats" the first day the site was open? AHAHAHAHA You can't win this, dingbat fool

Forum List

Back