Gop closes the door on “Morals and Fiscal Responsibility”.

So, are you for "morals" and "fiscal responsibility" now?

I don’t go around as my platform saying I am .
So you're condemning others for something you don't do either.

You know what that's called right?

Yes, but he is like me and will spell it wrong!

Democrats along with Republicans prove they waste too much money and have never had any morals!

Actually, the dems are now the party of morals.
That's hysterical

Really ? Dems are moving to oust their perverts , while Cons rally around theirs .

Democrats along with Republicans prove they waste too much money and have never had any morals!

That's hysterical

Really ? Dems are moving to oust their perverts , while Cons rally around theirs .
Dem perverts you say? Yet you try to claim some moral high gound...

Derp

That's hysterical

After there was no way to defend them anymore.

So again neither party can make the claim, but please pretend Democrats can!

That's hysterical

LOL They elected one president

Moore and Trump prove that morals no longer matter to the Gop . As for “fiscal conservative “, that ship sailed decades ago and wa recently sunk with the Tax Bill debacle.

How can anyone defend that the current gop is following those tenants ?
Moore?

Its pretty sad when Roy Moore has more morals and character than a majority of the Democrats.

Moore and Trump prove that morals no longer matter to the Gop . As for “fiscal conservative “, that ship sailed decades ago and wa recently sunk with the Tax Bill debacle.

Moore?

Its pretty sad when Roy Moore has more morals and character than a majority of the Democrats.

You must not think being a pedophile is that bad.

That's hysterical

Derp

Yep! Dems are nownthe moral high ground . You immoral scum . Lol. That’s what you are now .

Moore?

I must be thinking that to be a pedophile, one must be convicted of the charge. Otherwise, the person making the accusation has no moral character to stand on.

Moore?

Republicans love them ,,,especially in Alabama where everyone is related to each other

Moore?

I must be thinking that to be a pedophile, one must be convicted of the charge. Otherwise, the person making the accusation has no moral character to stand on.

I would not vote for anyone who I had good reason to believe could be a pedophile. Conviction or not.

You must be back on the Peyote again. Obama, gave Trillions of dollars to his cronies, and spent more money than every president since George Washington combined.

President Trump is actually reducing the deficit and growing the economy while Shit for Brains the Marxist Commie that he is Waged War against American Industries.

Moore?

I would not vote for anyone who I had good reason to believe could be a pedophile. Conviction or not.
Sure you would. They just need the fourth letter of the alphabet in front of their name and you'll ignore all manner of transgressions. I've seen it happen for the past 40 years.

However, since I won't be voting for Moore, it becomes even less of a problem. Still, slanderous political tactics almost never fool Me.

Moore?

Sure you would. They just need the fourth letter of the alphabet in front of their name and you'll ignore all manner of transgressions. I've seen it happen for the past 40 years.

However, since I won't be voting for Moore, it becomes even less of a problem. Still, slanderous political tactics almost never fool Me.
I'm an indepemdent. Neither party is worthy of
getting my loyalty.

Moore?

Trump is like an accident you can't stop watching

That's hysterical

Derp

Yep! Dems are nownthe moral high ground . You immoral scum . Lol. That’s what you are now .
That why Pervnado has claimed 95% Democrats, moral supremacy?

Moore?

I'm an indepemdent. Neither party is worthy of
getting my loyalty.
Good one! :lmao:

Forum List

Back