Gop closes the door on “Morals and Fiscal Responsibility”.

Moore and Trump prove that morals no longer matter to the Gop . As for “fiscal conservative “, that ship sailed decades ago and wa recently sunk with the Tax Bill debacle.

How can anyone defend that the current gop is following those tenants ?
So, are you for "morals" and "fiscal responsibility" now?

Think of all the money they saved on humidors once they discovered that you can use a female intern's vagina to stow your cigars!

Moore and Trump prove that morals no longer matter to the Gop . As for “fiscal conservative “, that ship sailed decades ago and wa recently sunk with the Tax Bill debacle.

Just curious, timmy

when they closed that door, did they at least give you an umbrella, in case it rained?

You almost gotta laugh, after we sat through eight years of Hillary's husband parsing the difference between sexual relations and sodomy we get a lecture by the left about morals. Lefties never said a word about "fiscal responsibility" when Hussein showered a billion dollars on a country that supports terrorism and used taxpayer dollars to give golden parachutes to executives of friendly solar energy companies just before they went bankrupt. The hypocrite never said a word as the deficit went up during the Hussein administration while the economy remained stagnant.
Your economy remained stagnant Mine as per the DOW tripled ......Guess you weren't one of those millions getting a job on Obamas watch Sorry to hear that

You, or a party that ran Hillary Clinton for president is going to presume to define our morals?!

Good luck with that.

The GOP doesn't need to care about criticism from a group who care nothing about fiscal responsibility or have any morals at all.

You almost gotta laugh, after we sat through eight years of Hillary's husband parsing the difference between sexual relations and sodomy we get a lecture by the left about morals. Lefties never said a word about "fiscal responsibility" when Hussein showered a billion dollars on a country that supports terrorism and used taxpayer dollars to give golden parachutes to executives of friendly solar energy companies just before they went bankrupt. The hypocrite never said a word as the deficit went up during the Hussein administration while the economy remained stagnant.
And Obama showered a billion ??? With this bs tax bill he showered a billion on HIS FAMILY but not a word from you or pc

Thanks for proving my point . None of you are defending the current state of the GOP.

Instead y’all just spout “but but but, The Dems do it!!!”

I can agree that establishment republicans are acting no different than democrats.

You have to laugh when after years of talking bad about bill Clinton republicans elect the guy on his 3rd marriage. But Dems and repubs have never really been different.

I don’t go around as my platform saying I am .
So you're condemning others for something you don't do either.

You know what that's called right?

Yes, but he is like me and will spell it wrong!

Democrats along with Republicans prove they waste too much money and have never had any morals!

Last edited:
Thanks for proving my point . None of you are defending the current state of the GOP.

Instead y’all just spout “but but but, The Dems do it!!!”
You got it all they have is hillary yap yap obama yap yap bill clinton yap yap franken yap yap mueller yap yap etc etc

Democrats along with Republicans prove they waste too much money and have never had any morals!

Actually, the dems are now the party of morals.

Which doesn't say much for the country.

You, or a party that ran Hillary Clinton for president is going to presume to define our morals?!

Good luck with that.

Republicans showed their lack of moral character in their endless investigations of the Clintons based entirely on rumours and allegations made up by Republicans.

Republicans lost any moral high ground they had when W, Cheney and Rumsfeld looted the public treasury to line their own pockets and Republicans let it happen.

They showed their total moral bankruptcy when they voted for Donald Trump after the release of the Billy Bush tape.

Hillary was right when she called Republicans “deplorables”.

That's hysterical

No.

Neither political party can make that claim at all!

No.

Neither political party can make that claim at all!

We really need a party to step up.

Forum List

Back