GOP Rep Torches Party on His Way Out the Door: ‘We Lost Our Way’

Libertarians have never been dominant in any part of American politics or governance.

Some of their precepts are arguably resonant with a more idealized version of American conservatism. That’s all. And I believe that’s more or less what Reagan meant.
The constant criticism of Russia and East Germany in the 70s and 80s illustrated the dichotomy between the two systems. The fidelity to U.S Constituion and the pride of this unique system is esentislly gone if I can glean anything from the thousands of online comments I have read scross various channels.

Ken Buck is one of the most conservative members of the House representing a very conservative district in eastern Colorado. The fact that even he is fed up with the far right's shenanigans regarding continued election denying and the Speakership debacle is quite telling.

Buck, 64, has represented Colorado’s Fourth District since 2015 and was one of eight Republicans who voted to oust Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) as Speaker of the House last month, touching off a nasty civil war that dragged on for weeks. His decision to not seek re-election comes after months of publicly sharing his displeasure with his party—namely that his colleagues are still denying the results of the 2020 election well into 2023.

“We have an identity crisis in the Republican Party,” he told the Times. “If we can’t address the election denier issue and we continue down that path, we won’t have credibility with the American people that we are going to solve problems.”

When I want a political analysis from a narcissistic Rino, then I know to go to Spaz.

84ot6e.jpg

Ken Buck is one of the most conservative members of the House representing a very conservative district in eastern Colorado. The fact that even he is fed up with the far right's shenanigans regarding continued election denying and the Speakership debacle is quite telling.

Buck, 64, has represented Colorado’s Fourth District since 2015 and was one of eight Republicans who voted to oust Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) as Speaker of the House last month, touching off a nasty civil war that dragged on for weeks. His decision to not seek re-election comes after months of publicly sharing his displeasure with his party—namely that his colleagues are still denying the results of the 2020 election well into 2023.

“We have an identity crisis in the Republican Party,” he told the Times. “If we can’t address the election denier issue and we continue down that path, we won’t have credibility with the American people that we are going to solve problems.”

Buck voted to oust McCarthy...He was an active participant in the "speakership debacle, nincompoop....He also has his head jammed firmly up Cheney ass.

That shows precisely the dishonesty of Democrats.

Even the left wing Hill did not spin it that way.

Rep. Ken Buck (R-Colo.) took the stand Thursday in a case attempting to disqualify former President Trump from appearing on the 2024 ballot in Colorado, with the GOP congressman appearing as a witness on behalf of Trump campaign attorneys attempting to discredit the House Select Committee that investigated Jan. 6.

The case centers on whether Trump’s actions and speeches during and before the Jan. 6 riots could fall under a clause of the 14th Amendment that bans those who participate or assist in insurrection from federal office.

Buck described a chaotic scene on Jan. 6 as Capitol Police attempted to barricade the House chamber from approaching rioters.

“A police officer came to the microphone and said that tear gas had been dispersed. And we were advised that there were gas masks under our seats and we should deploy those gas masks,” Buck said. “There was clear indication that there was a danger at that point.”

He said that he didn’t have phone reception and wasn’t aware of the riots, so he readied himself to assist police in fending off what he believed would be a small number of protesters.

“I came back to my office rather than the secure committee room, and I saw on TV what was going on and I thought, ‘Oh my goodness, there are a lot of people out there,’” he said.

Last edited:
The POS can take all of these names with him thru the exit door.

1. Rep. Tim Walberg (R-MI)
  2. Rep. Thomas Massie (R-KY)
  3. Rep. Kelly Armstrong (R-ND)
  4. Rep. Max Miller (R-OH)
  5. Rep. John Duarte (R-CA)
  6. Rep. John Moolenaar (R-MI)
  7. Rep. Bill Huizenga (R-MI)
  8. Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA)
  9. Rep. Victoria Spartz (R-IN)
  10. Rep. Dusty Johnson (R-SD)
  11. Rep. Harriet Hageman (R-WY)
  12. Rep. Morgan Griffith (R-VA)
  13. Rep. Byron Donalds (R-FL) ***was this supposed to be a good guy?
  14. Rep. Michael Turner (R-OH)
  15. Rep. Ken Buck (R-CO) *
  16. Rep. Glenn Grothman (R-WI)
  17. Rep. Tom McClintock (R-CA)
  18. Rep. Austin Scott (R-GA)
  19. Rep. Chip Roy (R-TX)
  20. Rep. Mariannette Miller-Meeks (R-IA)
  21. Rep. Patricia McCormick (R-NJ)
  22. Rep. Doug LaMalfa (R-CA)
Who said this?

The people who want to control America and dictate to the rest of us will break any law, lie about any topic, and manipulate the system any way they can, and that includes a lot of the elite news media.

Pope John Paul 2 who knew what tyranny was in Poland, came to America and called it a beacon. On his death bed he stated America has lost its way. That so called conservative seems like another shill hidden in the Republican party. For America lost its way because the Republican Party helped the Progs and lost its way decades ago.

Forum List

Back