Gop closes the door on “Morals and Fiscal Responsibility”.

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
Moore and Trump prove that morals no longer matter to the Gop . As for “fiscal conservative “, that ship sailed decades ago and wa recently sunk with the Tax Bill debacle.

How can anyone defend that the current gop is following those tenants ?

Trade and immigration drove Trump's campaign. Very reasonable and moral issues.

And that you voted for HIllary, shows any concerned voiced by you about "morals" is utterly laughable.

Moore and Trump prove that morals no longer matter to the Gop . As for “fiscal conservative “, that ship sailed decades ago and wa recently sunk with the Tax Bill debacle.

I used to follow tenants........until they moved out.

So, are you for "morals" and "fiscal responsibility" now?

Uhm it's tenets, not tenants. Good Lord.

You're using words not in republican vocabs

I don’t go around as my platform saying I am .

So much for the rules requiring a link to post a thread....

:p

So you're condemning others for something you don't do either.

You know what that's called right?

So much for the rules requiring a link to post a thread....

:p
Opinions shouldn't require links.

There is a clause in the bill that stipulates that all who die in the Armageddon will be progtards. Clever.

Capping the property tax deduction at 10K saves 1.5T JS

I used to follow tenants........until they moved out.

If my tenants were trying to skip without paying back rent, you bet your ass I followed them

tenets meaning

WTF?????????????
Soggy,,fiscal responsibility by republicans only takes place when Dems are in power

You almost gotta laugh, after we sat through eight years of Hillary's husband parsing the difference between sexual relations and sodomy we get a lecture by the left about morals. Lefties never said a word about "fiscal responsibility" when Hussein showered a billion dollars on a country that supports terrorism and used taxpayer dollars to give golden parachutes to executives of friendly solar energy companies just before they went bankrupt. The hypocrite never said a word as the deficit went up during the Hussein administration while the economy remained stagnant.

Forum List

Back