America Needs To Mass Incarcerate The Blacks ASAP In Order To Save Itself

The best way is to vote ALL the bastards out and start fresh.

Send every last asshole in Congress and the White House home.

And send Trump to prison.
Americans were better off when trump was president…typical dembot cult answer when confronted with the reality that your cult leader has made us worse…lock up the other guy

Blacks before then were monsters too...don't you remember? they weren't even classified as human......maybe they were onto something back then.....because every since blacks have been here, they have always been responsible for 99% of the crime in the country.

Even back then they knew it...back before all of that welfare stuff, blacks were still lazy do-nothing criminals..why can't we be honest....if it wasn't for all of this political correctness crap, we wouldn't be in this mess....

View attachment 838755

They just arrested the guy who stabbed that lefty on the street in NYC...

1696538960219.png

Americans were better off when trump was president…typical dembot cult answer when confronted with the reality that your cult leader has made us worse…lock up the other guy
Trump never polled above 49 percent. The lowest high in history. He was elected on third base and told you he hit a triple.

And 81 million Americans disagree with your claim they were better off.

Your cult leader is not the top shit you think he is.

Simply wrong, the majority of white collar crimes are committed by white people.
Those are not real crimes tho...in fact, most white collar crimes are admirable and in some cases justified....

If these ghetto thugs were smart enough to pull off more white collar crimes, maybe they will gain more respect....like this guy..

Just kidding.....he's still ghetto trash...

I'm guessing you, like Curried Goats, voted for the klansman too, didn't you?

View attachment 838784
I don't live in Virginia

But if while Governor, he was willing to roll back voting rights, demonize black folks as criminal thugs, and campaign on cutting Medicare/Medicaid in his state -- I am thinking he would have been a beloved Republican.....

I am sure when most Democrats vote, they vote based on who they feel will sign bills into law they agree with....not what photos they took 30 years ago...

I don't live in Virginia

But if while Governor, he was willing to roll back voting rights, demonize black folks as criminal thugs, and campaign on cutting Medicare/Medicaid in his state -- I am thinking he would have been a beloved Republican.....

I am sure when most Democrats vote, they vote based on who they feel will sign bills into law they agree with....not what photos they took 30 years ago...

And you think the guy in the KKK hood and robe is going to sign bills you agree with?

That makes sense, actually, given your posting history.

“violent Black underclass”
any 'underclass' has historically been so....
“third-world Marxist hellholes”
hard to argue, seeing as our Gov is pushin' for it....
Cure poverty, you cure most crimes.
spot on G5
How do you "cure" poverty, exactly?
In the USA? well, i'd start with the disparity first.....
You folks may refer to your underclass as trailer trash or hillbillies.....does it "pain" you if we mass incarcerate that underclass too?
heh!, i'm fairly close to that description

no pain Biff, quite proud of being one of the great unwashed

wake me up when we've a white trash matters movement......
why can't we be honest....if it wasn't for all of this political correctness crap, we wouldn't be in this mess....
like equity equals equality?
I am black.....but not like the bad kind of black.....I am one of the good ones, like the one black friend on Dawson's Creek kind of good black....so I can say this......
sure, just like i can say most of my ilk wouldn't know if they're doin' their cousins......
Oh... this is on political satire... nevermind
we're here all week....
he's still ghetto trash...
sing along?

~S~

Forum List

Back