Gop closes the door on “Morals and Fiscal Responsibility”.

Moore?

Its pretty sad when Roy Moore has more morals and character than a majority of the Democrats.

You must not think being a pedophile is that bad.
I must be thinking that to be a pedophile, one must be convicted of the charge. Otherwise, the person making the accusation has no moral character to stand on.

I would not vote for anyone who I had good reason to believe could be a pedophile. Conviction or not.
Sure you would. They just need the fourth letter of the alphabet in front of their name and you'll ignore all manner of transgressions. I've seen it happen for the past 40 years.

However, since I won't be voting for Moore, it becomes even less of a problem. Still, slanderous political tactics almost never fool Me.
I'm an indepemdent. Neither party is worthy of
getting my loyalty.
Party doesn't matter so much as demagoguery. Most progressives, regardless of party affiliation, will ignore moral and character flaws in the people they support.

In truth, most Republicans will as well.

Umm...btw....what is an 'indepemdent'?

Just kidding. I can read typo.

You must not think being a pedophile is that bad.
I must be thinking that to be a pedophile, one must be convicted of the charge. Otherwise, the person making the accusation has no moral character to stand on.

I would not vote for anyone who I had good reason to believe could be a pedophile. Conviction or not.
Sure you would. They just need the fourth letter of the alphabet in front of their name and you'll ignore all manner of transgressions. I've seen it happen for the past 40 years.

However, since I won't be voting for Moore, it becomes even less of a problem. Still, slanderous political tactics almost never fool Me.
getting my loyalty.
Party doesn't matter so much as demagoguery. Most progressives, regardless of party affiliation, will ignore moral and character flaws in the people they support.

Alabama is making it clear republicans do.

getting my loyalty.

Alabama is making it clear republicans do.
Since the people in Alabama can see right through the political nonsense and realize that the accusations against Moore are unfounded, unsubstantiated, and unproven; they'll keep national political party trash talking where it belongs. In the trash.

So you're condemning others for something you don't do either.

You know what that's called right?

Yes, but he is like me and will spell it wrong!

Democrats along with Republicans prove they waste too much money and have never had any morals!

Actually, the dems are now the party of morals.
That's hysterical

Really ? Dems are moving to oust their perverts , while Cons rally around theirs .
LOL They elected one president
Pervert>thief

Yes, but he is like me and will spell it wrong!

Democrats along with Republicans prove they waste too much money and have never had any morals!

Actually, the dems are now the party of morals.
That's hysterical

Really ? Dems are moving to oust their perverts , while Cons rally around theirs .
Dem perverts you say? Yet you try to claim some moral high gound...

Derp

Yep! Dems are nownthe moral high ground . You immoral scum . Lol. That’s what you are now .
I'm immoral because of someone else?

I've quoted you 3 times in this thread. All three times because you said some dumbass shit.

Cementing your status as a retard lol

Democrats are shitting their pants afraid of what these tax cuts will do and do it right in time for the 2018 elections. They are already saying that unemployment is rising and GDP falling.

The people of Alabama will decide if more will be the next Senator not the GOP. Just like when Americans made Trump president DESPITE the GOP's effort to stop him.

This thread is stupid and Timmy once again acts like someone without a brain that can't think critically.

A handful support Roy in DC on the GOP side but most don't.

So by his logic the handful of Dem perverts make all Dems perverts.

Democrats are shitting their pants afraid of what these tax cuts will do and do it right in time for the 2018 elections. They are already saying that unemployment is rising and GDP falling.
Farce only works for so long. Even GOP voters aren't buying this tax sham this time.

‘I don’t think it’s going to help’: In a pro-Trump area, many voters are skeptical of GOP tax plan
What they think now is irrelevant to what they think in November next year. Then their opinions will matter.

Farce only works for so long. Even GOP voters aren't buying this tax sham this time.

‘I don’t think it’s going to help’: In a pro-Trump area, many voters are skeptical of GOP tax plan
What they think now is irrelevant to what they think in November next year. Then their opinions will matter.
If they don't like it now it will only get worse.

No one has seen the results yet, idiot.
You're acting like a toddler who says he doesn't like something because he wanted something else despite never trying what he claims to not like. My grandson does this shit all the time when it's time to eat.

Don't be such a dimwitt. If it puts money in people' pockets & sparks increased growth it will be wildly popular with the exception of political hacks.

You're acting like a toddler who says he doesn't like something because he wanted something else despite never trying what he claims to not like. My grandson does this shit all the time when it's time to eat.

Don't be such a dimwitt. If it puts money in people' pockets & sparks increased growth it will be wildly popular with the exception of political hacks.
We know the results you idiot. This isn't a new thing.

We know the results you idiot. This isn't a new thing.
FUCK you're one of those idiots I see.

Well the only one suffering your stupidity is you so no harm no fowl I suppose.

And no, you don't know the results. No one does.

Franken and Conyers step down . While Gop pervs get propped up.

Dems are the party of morals .

Moore and Trump prove that morals no longer matter to the Gop . As for “fiscal conservative “, that ship sailed decades ago and wa recently sunk with the Tax Bill debacle.

How can anyone defend that the current gop is following those tenants ?
Shows their true conservative nature..

Forum List

Back