GOP Rep Torches Party on His Way Out the Door: ‘We Lost Our Way’

We know you guys don't hearing the truth.
Truth is we have a conservative SCOTUS thanks to Trump winning. Would you have preferred the Hidabeast??

Tell me if you agree with Collusion with Russia....That the impeachments had any damn merit.

While your at it tell me about Admiral Rodgers and the FISA court abuses. Where the left used Federal agencies to attack a political opponent.

Tell me about Biden. The Money Launderer N Chief and why his coked up son made all that money in Ukraine.

You are full of it.

That’s funny. I thought you were the one who argued that it was his voting record that made him a conservative.

Don’t engage in petty weak sauce burden shifting, Taz.

For my part, I am going to startle you now. Ready?

I believe I was mistaken. I’m not sure if I had him confused with somebody else or what happened. But, yeah. I did some cursory research and believe he was largely conservative.

His general commentary about the GOP is still horseshit, all the same.

Are you talking about Buck or yourself because I can't tell the difference based on that comment.
I voted for mccain and romney even though both looked down nose at repubs like me

But sore loser repubs will not close ranks unless their guy wins the nomination

Of course this question is a relevant follow-up. There was a clear distinction between Canadas centralized police state and Americas libertarian driven system where people pursued happiness and was fsr more individualistic. Thst distinction, has been at best greatly mini.ized over the years, at worst, well...you have become Canada!
No. You don’t seem to grasp that libertarians here in the US lack political power.

He needs to talk to a Lauren Boebert
I suspect he'd get the same reply from Boobert that we get from the delusional cultists polluting the board. The presumption implied by your comment is she would listen to reason. She won't, and neither will the other cultists. They have lost their way.

No. You don’t seem to grasp that libertarians here in the US lack political power.
They once were dominant. Reagan himself said while president in a National interview that the soul of conservatism is libertarianism. That is long gone. China is just biding their time while you get excited about emulating our police state. I don't know wtf happened but I suspect it is the lack of military members in government, particularly those who fought on the front lines.

Thank you for that false equivalence which fails to appreciate a substantial part of the POT has a committed belief in a demonstrable, factually inaccurate, lie.
You ought to know by now that I am usually right.

Ken Buck is one of the most conservative members of the House representing a very conservative district in eastern Colorado. The fact that even he is fed up with the far right's shenanigans regarding continued election denying and the Speakership debacle is quite telling.

Buck, 64, has represented Colorado’s Fourth District since 2015 and was one of eight Republicans who voted to oust Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) as Speaker of the House last month, touching off a nasty civil war that dragged on for weeks. His decision to not seek re-election comes after months of publicly sharing his displeasure with his party—namely that his colleagues are still denying the results of the 2020 election well into 2023.

“We have an identity crisis in the Republican Party,” he told the Times. “If we can’t address the election denier issue and we continue down that path, we won’t have credibility with the American people that we are going to solve problems.”

Someone needs to tell him that the 2020 election was stolen and kissing the administration's and the media's ass only makes him look like a fool.

They once were dominant. Reagan himself said while president in a National interview that the soul of conservatism is libertarianism. That is long gone. China is just biding their time while you get excited about emulating our police state. I don't know wtf happened but I suspect it is the lack of military members in government, particularly those who fought on the front lines.
Libertarians have never been dominant in any part of American politics or governance.

Some of their precepts are arguably resonant with a more idealized version of American conservatism. That’s all. And I believe that’s more or less what Reagan meant.

Forum List

Back