GOP Candidates Propose Free Taxpayer Funded College Degrees

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Sep 7, 2014
Trump's Army
Want to destroy Hillary, the Democrats, and solve a really big problem in this country? Then the GOP presidential candidates should get behind this proposal.

Don't wet your pants with excitement libs, I would use this to destroy you!

FACT: The lying lowlife scum Democrats have corrupted higher education ENSLAVING our young people to mountains of student loan debt. They have enabled colleges and universities to charge astronomical prices for a 4 year degree via government back student loans.

Kids come out of college owing $100k, $150k, $200k which is insane. That debt will set them back 10, 15 years financially. There's $1 trillion dollars of taxpayer backed student loans on the books, that's how bad the problem is. Follow the money people who's enriching themselves? Yes liberals and Democrats.

A taxpayer funded 4 year degree, with controls to eliminate the Democrat corruption, very interesting. Consider millions of energetic young people armed with a 4 year degree, no debt, and positioned for success and risk taking, that would inject steroids into the economy hell yes I'd take that deal.

The Democratic party base has no further basis for whining and complaining, everyone who wants to go to college can, IF they stay in school, study, and get reasonable grades. If they don't well that's on them.

This is not an opportunity for the corrupt left to enrich themselves with taxpayer money, we WILL bring down the cost of education to something more reasonable.

Private colleges and universities can choose to offer reasonably priced degrees or opt out. By the way some have endowments so large they don't even need tuition from students anymore.

Fellow conservatives what say you?

pass-out.gif

Want to destroy Hillary, the Democrats, and solve a really big problem in this country? Then the GOP presidential candidates should get behind this proposal.

FACT: The lying lowlife scum Democrats have corrupted higher education ENSLAVING our young people to mountains of student loan debt. They have enabled colleges and universities to charge astronomical prices for a 4 year degree via government back student loans.

Kids come out of college owing $100k, $150k, $200k which is insane. That debt will set them back 10, 15 years financially. There's $1 trillion dollars of taxpayer backed student loans on the books, that's how bad the problem is. Follow the money people who's enriching themselves? Yes liberals and Democrats.

A taxpayer funded 4 year degree, with controls to eliminate the Democrat corruption, very interesting. Consider millions of energetic young people armed with a 4 year degree, no debt, and positioned for success and risk taking, that would inject steroids into the economy hell yes I'd take that deal.

The Democratic party base has no further basis for whining and complaining, everyone who wants to go to college can, IF they stay in school, study, and get reasonable grades. If they don't well that's on them.

This is not an opportunity for the corrupt left to enrich themselves with taxpayer money, we WILL bring down the cost of education to something more reasonable.

Private colleges and universities can choose to offer reasonably priced degrees or opt out. By the way some have endowments so large they don't even need tuition from students anymore.

I've always felt that anyone putting themselves into major debt for schooling needs the schooling more than anyone else. Facts are facts and don't vary from place to place. Can get the exact same information for free online. So what you're paying for is the reputation of the university. That being a really dumb thing to do, anyone willing to needs all the help they can get so probably should do that.

What college was attended by this author?

Can you clarify this rather,,,vague expression?
A taxpayer funded 4 year degree, with controls to eliminate the Democrat corruption, very interesting.

Liberals hate the idea of government paying for college for anyone, because they know their base is comprised of a majority of people, who historically, will not go to college.

While Conservatives and independents have a much larger number of their base who will be looking to attend a 4 year college.

Liberals hate the idea of government paying for college for anyone, because they know their base is comprised of a majority of people, who historically, will not go to college.

While Conservatives and independents have a much larger number of their base who will be looking to attend a 4 year college.
Sure buddy....

Quality education should be a priority, and not a burden. I'd be all for equal opportunity to get an education without amassing astronomical personal debt. Besides, it could be funded with tax dollars now being wasted and given away to foreign governments. We waste a lot of taxpayers' hard earned dollars on stupid senseless nonsense, that could provide a quality education for those that want one. Count me in if it can be done without raising taxes, which I know it can be done easily.

P.S. - I'm NOT a Democrat, Republican, Independent, Conservative, Moderate, Liberal, Right Wing, Left Wing, nor anything other than an American for America, period. Political labels are destroying this nation. Division is destroying this nation. Lets all be Americans for America and lift everyone up by providing equal opportunities across the board. Lets all work towards better education, self-supporting living wage jobs, affordable health care, excellent infrastructure, alternative energy sources, a clean environment, fair taxation, a truly representative government seated in Washington, and prosperity for future generations to come.

I see the resident libs are already discombobulated.

A taxpayer funded 4 year degree, with controls to eliminate the Democrat corruption, very interesting.

You don't think a college degree really costs $200k do you?

That would depend on the college. Some colleges are VERY expensive to attend. And, then you have to add other cost during those four years. It adds up in a hurry. The price range of a four year degree varies greatly. While some are only a few thousand a year, others cost tens of thousands a year. The cost is made public every year by different groups and agencies that follow educational cost. CNNmoney post the cost yearly. I can find it for you if you're interested in the range.

Quality education should be a priority, and not a burden. I'd be all for equal opportunity to get an education without amassing astronomical personal debt. Besides, it could be funded with tax dollars now being wasted and given away to foreign governments. We waste a lot of taxpayers' hard earned dollars on stupid senseless nonsense, that could provide a quality education for those that want one. Count me in if it can be done without raising taxes, which I know it can be done easily.

P.S. - I'm NOT a Democrat, Republican, Independent, Conservative, Moderate, Liberal, Right Wing, Left Wing, nor anything other than an American for America, period. Political labels are destroying this nation. Division is destroying this nation. Lets all be Americans for America and lift everyone up by providing equal opportunities across the board. Lets all work towards better education, self-supporting living wage jobs, affordable health care, excellent infrastructure, alternative energy sources, a clean environment, fair taxation, a truly representative government seated in Washington, and prosperity for future generations to come.

Ultimately I think it would lower taxes, more jobs more business start-ups more people working and fewer sitting around on the dole or working some shit job for shit pay. I would consider a tax increase to fund it WITH the required controls to keep the politicians from corrupting it. The phrase "I have an idea" should be immediately followed by "How do we keep politicians from corrupting it".

That would depend on the college. Some colleges are VERY expensive to attend. And, then you have to add other cost during those four years. It adds up in a hurry. The price range of a four year degree varies greatly. While some are only a few thousand a year, others cost tens of thousands a year. The cost is made public every year by different groups and agencies that follow educational cost. CNNmoney post the cost yearly. I can find it for you if you're interested in the range.
Still have to pay living expenses.....Unless the grub is on the house also, along with the assorted sundry items..

Law and doctor do...You'd be getting out cheap...

Forum List

Back