GOP Candidates Propose Free Taxpayer Funded College Degrees

Want to destroy Hillary, the Democrats, and solve a really big problem in this country? Then the GOP presidential candidates should get behind this proposal.

Don't wet your pants with excitement libs, I would use this to destroy you!

FACT: The lying lowlife scum Democrats have corrupted higher education ENSLAVING our young people to mountains of student loan debt. They have enabled colleges and universities to charge astronomical prices for a 4 year degree via government back student loans.

Kids come out of college owing $100k, $150k, $200k which is insane. That debt will set them back 10, 15 years financially. There's $1 trillion dollars of taxpayer backed student loans on the books, that's how bad the problem is. Follow the money people who's enriching themselves? Yes liberals and Democrats.

A taxpayer funded 4 year degree, with controls to eliminate the Democrat corruption, very interesting. Consider millions of energetic young people armed with a 4 year degree, no debt, and positioned for success and risk taking, that would inject steroids into the economy hell yes I'd take that deal.

The Democratic party base has no further basis for whining and complaining, everyone who wants to go to college can, IF they stay in school, study, and get reasonable grades. If they don't well that's on them.

This is not an opportunity for the corrupt left to enrich themselves with taxpayer money, we WILL bring down the cost of education to something more reasonable.

Private colleges and universities can choose to offer reasonably priced degrees or opt out. By the way some have endowments so large they don't even need tuition from students anymore.

Fellow conservatives what say you?

16%2B-%2B1

Want to destroy Hillary, the Democrats, and solve a really big problem in this country? Then the GOP presidential candidates should get behind this proposal.

FACT: The lying lowlife scum Democrats have corrupted higher education ENSLAVING our young people to mountains of student loan debt. They have enabled colleges and universities to charge astronomical prices for a 4 year degree via government back student loans.

Kids come out of college owing $100k, $150k, $200k which is insane. That debt will set them back 10, 15 years financially. There's $1 trillion dollars of taxpayer backed student loans on the books, that's how bad the problem is. Follow the money people who's enriching themselves? Yes liberals and Democrats.

A taxpayer funded 4 year degree, with controls to eliminate the Democrat corruption, very interesting. Consider millions of energetic young people armed with a 4 year degree, no debt, and positioned for success and risk taking, that would inject steroids into the economy hell yes I'd take that deal.

The Democratic party base has no further basis for whining and complaining, everyone who wants to go to college can, IF they stay in school, study, and get reasonable grades. If they don't well that's on them.

This is not an opportunity for the corrupt left to enrich themselves with taxpayer money, we WILL bring down the cost of education to something more reasonable.

Private colleges and universities can choose to offer reasonably priced degrees or opt out. By the way some have endowments so large they don't even need tuition from students anymore.

You are such a fucking tard. Obama took the student loan program away from the banks saving over 6 billion a year. Banks would give out student loans and if the students defaulted, the government would pay the banks. They had no risk and were making money hand over fist.

Fiorina Misleads on Student Loans

The reconciliation legislation changed that so that all federal student loans would originate with the government, a move that the Congressional Budget Office said would save taxpayers $61 billion over 10 years, mainly because the government had paid the banks more than the cost of the direct loans.

-----------------

Another way Republicans have fucked America.

And you don't even talk about what kind of degrees. Any good government would set up information about the types of jobs that would bring in a good salary and have a future in this country. REPUBLICANS HAVE NO PLANS. They are parasites on this country. Lying, thieving parasites. They bring nothing good and do nothing good and only try to figure out the best way to undermine our democracy. Long voting lines have proved that without a doubt.

16%2B-%2B1
16%2B-%2B1

Thank the GOP for that.

You are such a fucking tard. Obama took the student loan program away from the banks saving over 6 billion a year. Banks would give out student loans and if the students defaulted, the government would pay the banks. They had no risk and were making money hand over fist.

The reconciliation legislation changed that so that all federal student loans would originate with the government, a move that the Congressional Budget Office said would save taxpayers $61 billion over 10 years, mainly because the government had paid the banks more than the cost of the direct loans.

-----------------

And you don't even talk about what kind of degrees. Any good government would set up information about the types of jobs that would bring in a good salary and have a future in this country. REPUBLICANS HAVE NO PLANS. They are parasites on this country. Lying, thieving parasites. They bring nothing good and do nothing good and only try to figure out the best way to undermine our democracy. Long voting lines have proved that without a doubt.

Look moron try to get this through the 4 inches of neanderthal skull protecting your liberal brain, students are still slaved out to this student loan debt, debt is debt, defaults destroy their credit and the taxpayer is stuck with the bill HELLO earth to liberal. Go have a 5th grader explain it to you.

There are hundreds of degrees that have no meaning. The holders of these degrees will never be able to use them to get an actual job. Just sell them for a nominal fee. Say fifty dollars. No waste of time in school, no student debt.

I'm not a conservative, but I say no way. The federal government should not be involved with college education in any way whatsoever. Zero.

We should end all federal student loans and student loan guarantees. Those are what is driving up tuitions.

-----------------

Look moron try to get this through the 4 inches of neanderthal skull protecting your liberal brain, students are still slaved out to this student loan debt, debt is debt, defaults destroy their credit and the taxpayer is stuck with the bill HELLO earth to liberal. Go have a 5th grader explain it to you.
I know what debt is dum dum. Even though I got the GI bill, I still owed over $56,000.00 in debt. But I did pay it all off and I plan to retire next year.

But that's in spite of what Republicans do. They have no plans to help anyone that isn't a corporation or a billionaire.

Every time that toad Trump says bring jobs back, it's a fucking lie the masses are gobbling up like swill. China a building a million robots to replace workers making $172 a month. If we can't compete with people making $172 a month, we certainly can't compete against robots. Duh!

The problem goes far beyond debt.

Besides, I think the GOP loves putting the middle class into debt. Republican policies prove they hate this country. Under Bush they did more damage than al Qaeda and Isis combined.

Look at Flint.

Look at voter suppression.

They still want Bush policies to finish the job they started under Bush.

The GOP is the enemy of America.

-----------------

I know what debt is dum dum. Even though I got the GI bill, I still owed over $56,000.00 in debt. But I did pay it all off and I plan to retire next year.

But that's in spite of what Republicans do. They have no plans to help anyone that isn't a corporation or a billionaire.

Every time that toad Trump says bring jobs back, it's a fucking lie the masses are gobbling up like swill. China a building a million robots to replace workers making $172 a month. If we can't compete with people making $172 a month, we certainly can't compete against robots. Duh!

Besides, I think the GOP loves putting the middle class into debt. Republican policies prove they hate this country. Under Bush they did more damage than al Qaeda and Isis combined.

Look at Flint.

Lets score your post, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, illogical, hypocrisy, wrong, wrong. Is it any wonder people mock your posts?

-----------------

Look at Flint.

Lets score your post, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, illogical, hypocrisy, wrong, wrong. Is it any wonder people mock your posts?
You can't name a single GOP policy that has helped a majority of Americans in the last 40 years.
But you can name a least a hundred that did terrible damage.

-----------------

Look at Flint.

You can't name a single GOP policy that has helped a majority of Americans in the last 40 years.

You have lost your mind, seek inpatient treatment from a trained mental health professional.

your so-called candidates are bigoted losers who skeeve women, minorities and anyone who isn't white christian male.

but keep deluding yourselves.

-----------------

Look at Flint.

You have lost your mind, seek inpatient treatment from a trained mental health professional.
That's all you got?

Really?

Thought so.

Forum List

Back