GOP blocks funding troops

:disbelief:
Except when it comes to Democrats, it's not a "tactic". Could die? Americans "have died" and Republicans don't seem to mind, not at all.

To save you the bother of whining about it, I have negged you for this remark. It is absolutely, without doubt, the most dispicable of remarks to accuse anyone - even political opponents, of not caring about Americans dying. rdean, you are pondscum... enjoy the company down there. Most liberals will not be joining you.

And yet it's a remark that Republicans use time after time without hesitation. Starting with, "you are with us or with the terrorists". So put away your crocodile tears. If you were serious, you would be writing, calling and protesting Republican politicians who have publicly stated they are doing this in an attempt to sink Obama. They hate him that much. They want him to fail. SHAME SHAME SHAME on an odious and dirty political party.

I don't care what republicans say. I am not a Republican. You - as an individual - not the democrats, not the left, - you, rdean.... are pondscum.

The ironic aspect is both sides use this "see they're hypocrites" tactic because of procedural moves or opposition to riders by the other side. The hysterical aspect is people actually buy into it. :cuckoo: :lol:

Not all dems are honest but I have yet to see a republican who can get elected that is honest since Ike.

not all Dems are honest?.....boy they got you by the balls dont they....the reason these 2 parties are fucking everyone.....because of morons like this .....believe everything the party tells them.....and then has enough gall to tell everyone my parties truth is the REAL truth.....if TRUTH matters to you dipshit....you would be in these threads telling everyone how fucked BOTH parties are.....but your not,so dont come in here saying how TRUTH MATTERS.........your a damed controlled individuale....

Republicans make patriotism a part of their image. When they aren't patriotic, it's news.
Damn you're good, Those blue blinders work wonders for ya don't they. Projection and deflection, the stock in trade of political hacks. Sigh..........

I call 'em like they are.

Republicans are violating what they claim to be their first principles so they can serve their corporate masters.

and the Dems are not?.....another controlled individuale....my god this country has got Zombies walking around.....do they (the Dems) call you and tell you what to do every day?.....because if you cant see there is no difference in who is controlling these parties Joe,then your head is allready in the Spincter....

Not all dems are honest but I have yet to see a republican who can get elected that is honest since Ike.

While I'm not a big fan of either party, same shit, different name, you must not be looking very hard.

Then give up on this country and let those of us who still care take care of things

like who.....you?....a guy who just falls into what the Dems tells him and calls that the truth?....yea we want people like you running the show.....geezus...these controlled fools think their shit dont stink...pathetic...

Tell me how the fuck your "everybody is dirty" going to fix anything?

Nice attempt at cherry picking something you interpreted I said. I didn't say everyone was dirty, I said the partisan hacks on both sides are no different than the other. You obviously missed my point completely. You want to fix things stop tossing partisan blame around and learn how to work together - it goes both ways.

How exactly does anyone work WITH this current R party?

Reread my last sentence above, especially the "tossing partisan blame". Now look at your response and if you don't understand then you are currently beyond help.

I don't think that's true. Typically, leftists are better educated than rightists and have much better grasp of the principles humanity have most cherished throughout the ages. While I make no claims for myself, I think that's what drives their political activity.

Just look at what are the most important issues in the health care debate: the left wants inclusion and the right wants low taxes. In the global warming debate, the left wants a clean environment for future generations and the right wants low taxes. The right hates homosexuals but the left will tolerate diversity of sexual orientation. The left seeks a world where all religious and spiritual beliefs can coexist. The right wants to impose fundamentalist Christianity on everyone.

On almost every issue, the left is more in tune with humanity's more admirable values than the right.

your not a very bright guy are you Joe?.....for you to lump ALL Republicans in with the FAR RIGHT thinking on these matters you pointed out,shows me just how NOT in tune with humanity YOU and many of those like you are....and you notice i did not say ALL Democrats,because I know,that you and your Ilk,are the FAR left,and ANYONE to your right fits very nicely into that group you speak of,and most Democrats have enough common sense to see the difference between a FAR RIGHT WINGER and their philosophy as compared to those to their left....your quoting how the FAR right thinks Einstein.....not the Moderates or even many Conservatives....i know many Repubs who want HEALTH REFORM but dont want the Govt running it.....they breath the same air as you do,they just dont believe the extremists like al gore who is making money off this,and they dont side with the nay sayers,because they know that pollution is going somewhere and doing something so it lies somewhere in the middle....and they can give a rats ass if your gay....just dont shove it down my throat and you will be fine with me,and since most are no doubt lousy practicing Christians,just dont try and shove your religion down my throat and we will get along just fine.....push the release button and the sphincter will eject you....

Tell me how the fuck your "everybody is dirty" going to fix anything?

Nice attempt at cherry picking something you interpreted I said. I didn't say everyone was dirty, I said the partisan hacks on both sides are no different than the other. You obviously missed my point completely. You want to fix things stop tossing partisan blame around and learn how to work together - it goes both ways.

How exactly does anyone work WITH this current R party?

how exactly does anyone work WITH Nancy Pelosi and crew?

Somehow, though, I think the Republicans will be able to turn this to their advantage. They're very good at making facts fit the story they want to tell.

And the Democrats are not?

Absolutely not. The Democrats are extremely bad at warping reality to their own purposes. They can't. Liberals are too intelligent. They just won't buy the things conservatives will.

Do you think someone like Sarah Palin would have a chance in the Democratic Party?
geezus christ....your for real arnt ya?.....this guy is wraped up and ready for shipping....

Funding of the illegal war should be stopped. The money being spent to slaughter innocent Iraqi men, women, and children should be directed to Health Care for AMERICANS !

what a load of crap, do you really expect anyomne to buy that you went after the Rs for the same thing?

read her other posts dipshit you might learn something....what i notice is....your not bad mouthing the Dems for doing this....gee i wonder why....should your handle be "Truthdoesntmatter"....it kinda fits you better....

There's truth in what you say. Nevertheless, in this case, Republican obstructionism will have a very real effect; Americans could die because of Republican ideological extremism. They don't seem to mind, though.

Wow! The same "scare tactic" argument the Pubs use against the Dems. Kewl, you learn fast don't ya.

Except when it comes to Democrats, it's not a "tactic". Could die? Americans "have died" and Republicans don't seem to mind, not at all.

here comes someone with their head even farther up their ass then these guys allready here.....hey Dean-o can you hear us from up there?....is it getting crowded?....got room for a few more?.....Joe and Truth want in.......

Last edited:
GOP Blocks Funding Troops - The Daily Beast

Take gun and shoot self in foot....now repeat...:lol:

washingtonpost.com

Wait, so let me get this straight. The GOP is so intent on being the "Party of No" that they are not only trying to block funding the troops, but are trying to Filibuster the funding?

Wow, talk about a bunch of lying hypocrites.

Why do congressional Republicans hate the troops???

here is another one....geezus what is so appealing about having your head shoved up someones ass.....

I dont see how any republican can be proud of this one. Seriously. Damn.

oh geezus....another one....as soon as the Grand Pupa Midcant shows up....i guess we can then say "the Legion of the Far Left Society of America" has shown up in this thread.....

And yet it's a remark that Republicans use time after time without hesitation. Starting with, "you are with us or with the terrorists". So put away your crocodile tears. If you were serious, you would be writing, calling and protesting Republican politicians who have publicly stated they are doing this in an attempt to sink Obama. They hate him that much. They want him to fail. SHAME SHAME SHAME on an odious and dirty political party.

so Dean do you think there should be thousands of these guys little pet projects in there that mine and your tax dollars should not be funding...or should this money be JUST for the Military....every last dime....:eusa_eh:

You three are hilarious. Got any more funny shit to proclaim.

Yup, the Repubs don't give a shit about the troops unless they can get something out of it. They make the money and the troops pay the price.

Have you read Smedley Butler's book Retired? Or isn't a Marine General with two Medals of Honor, a real enough Marine for your?

WAR IS A RACKET - Major General Smedley D. Butler - USMC Retired

yea war is a racket you dumb ass and both sides are involved in that rackett.....is there a convention of the far left in here?....when is the exaulted Pupa going to show....

Funding of the illegal war should be stopped. The money being spent to slaughter innocent Iraqi men, women, and children should be directed to Health Care for AMERICANS !

money in Canada should be spent stopping Pedophiles from posting on Message boards....

Merge with Dogert's new and exciting thread on exact same topic.

He didn't post in here

Forum List

Back