GOP: All of a sudden, the TP is all for more govt spending/workers in schools

So my taxes go up some. I'd be glad to pay a little more to add safety to the safety of the kids in my community. I like my policemen, firemen, teachers, snow plow drivers, garbagemen. I gladly pay my taxes as I approve of the service they provide and if anything believe they are underpaid. It makes my community better and stronger.

Right wingers don't know what they want. They are ignorant fucks. They want every pregnant woman "policed". They don't care about children after they are born. They want armed police in every school but are afraid of "communism" and government "control".

These people are idiots. It's plain. When we point out their positions, they say we are lying, and in the next breath, they repeat the "lie" as their position. Who knows what they mean?

images

One day, I hope you start telling the truth. Especially to yourself. You may not be a decent human being right now, but i hope someday you will free yourself from bondage and become one.

I find it amazing that rightwing nuts around here can't read. Well, no I don't find that amazing.

LaPierre explicitly called for CONGRESS to appropriate the money. There was no assumption in what I said.

And as I pointed out. Neither he, nor the NRA is the Tea Party. We have multiple proposals that don't involve Congress in the least.

Congress doesn't need to. It like most other things should be decided and funded at the local level. A school in Gotebo, OK probably doesn't need the same solution that an inner city school does.

I find it amazing that everyone simply assumes we have the Federal government do something instead of leaving it to the local governments, whih exist for just this reason.

Then repeal the 2nd amendment and let state and local governments decide their own gun control policies, if you think they can do it so much better than the federal government.

Then there would be nothing preventing the Federal Government from seizing more power. So why would we do that?

NYcarbineer said:
Then repeal the 2nd amendment and let state and local governments decide their own gun control policies, if you think they can do it so much better than the federal government

libtards want MONEY to create new restrictive gun laws/checks.....why not send the MONEY (that libs say we don't have for this) to the local govts instead....?

funny thing.....i believe people would rather see a local cop watching their school instead of some expensive liberal crap check system or gun ban......they can actually see their tax money working for them.....and protecting their children....

So my taxes go up some. I'd be glad to pay a little more to add safety to the safety of the kids in my community. I like my policemen, firemen, teachers, snow plow drivers, garbagemen. I gladly pay my taxes as I approve of the service they provide and if anything believe they are underpaid. It makes my community better and stronger.

I'd be proud to call you a neighbor. I gladly pay for all that too. We should all gladly pay for it, within reason of course. Cops aren't meant to be millionaires...but shouldnt have to apply for food stamps and have no retirement to look forward to while earning under 35K a year.

Greed is a deadly sin. Many have fallen for it.

I find it amazing that everyone simply assumes we have the Federal government do something instead of leaving it to the local governments, whih exist for just this reason.

Then repeal the 2nd amendment and let state and local governments decide their own gun control policies, if you think they can do it so much better than the federal government.

Then there would be nothing preventing the Federal Government from seizing more power. So why would we do that?

The federal government can now use the 2nd amendment to prevent states from regulating guns in the manner that state sees fit.

Right wingers don't know what they want. They are ignorant fucks. They want every pregnant woman "policed". They don't care about children after they are born. They want armed police in every school but are afraid of "communism" and government "control".

These people are idiots. It's plain. When we point out their positions, they say we are lying, and in the next breath, they repeat the "lie" as their position. Who knows what they mean?

images

Oh, oh, oh.......let me play the rdean moron game. Liberals are ignorant fucks. They want to abort babies and the ones they don't get to kill in the womb, they leave unprotected from crazies to cut government cost so they can provide condoms to junior high kids. Why do liberals hate children?

Forum List

Back