Didn't Like the Drudge Headlines for the Last Two days

If he stayed in Hawaii, he is wrong. If he comes back early, he is.wrong. you people are very predictable.

Last edited:
Yes Beretta, I agree your thread is lame.

What is it that upsets you about the President returning early? Is it because he will make the Republicans in the do nothing Congress look even worse than they already do? Good.

If he stayed in Hawaii, he is wrong. If he comes back early, he is.wrong. you people are very predictable.

What's wrong is his merry band of Zombies who cheer everything he does and NEVER hold him to account for anything.. He should have NEVER left with a fiscal crisis still looming and threatening to sink our entire economy. He just won re-election based upon LIES. He's suppose to be the Leader of this nation, not a campaigner who takes off golfing while HUNDREDS of millions of America's suffer. It's completely disgusting but you Zombies would cheer him on if he slaughtered Americans right on front in your faces. You are a danger to any free society.

He should have NEVER left with a fiscal crisis still looming and threatening to sink our entire economy.

What would have been the point of staying? Congress left town too, including your Republican House. Does Boehner et.al. get the same frantic condemnation you're giving the President for leaving?

He just won re-election based upon LIES.

What lies?

ps: Romney just LOST an election based upon lies.

He's suppose to be the Leader of this nation,

He is and will be for the next 4 years. Y'all just can't stand that, can you?:D

not a campaigner who takes off golfing while HUNDREDS of millions of America's suffer.

HUNDREDS of millions? Please explain what you mean by suffering.

You are a danger to any free society.

The real danger to a free society is those who stubbornly refuse to accept the Will of The People after a free and open election. Those who deny the legitimacy of an election, and who would supplant the Will of The People with their own will if they could, are prospective tyrants.

Yes Beretta, I agree your thread is lame.

What is it that upsets you about the President returning early? Is it because he will make the Republicans in the do nothing Congress look even worse than they already do? Good.

What's lame is you having to take a cheap shot at a picture. But that's what lefties do...mock instead of reply when they see something they don't like or agree with. Where did I say that I was disturbed that he was returning, drama queen? I thought Mr. Cocky-in-Chief had it all sewed up. "That I get for free"? Now the big hero is cutting his vacation(how many is that?) short. The title was a reference to the fact that Drudge was badgering him for the last 2 days and now Robin Hood-in-Chief wants theatrics.

:clap2: What a hero. We'd better amend the Constitution and appoint him for life. Thank God that the House keeps him in check.

Last edited:
He should have NEVER left with a fiscal crisis still looming and threatening to sink our entire economy.

What would have been the point of staying? Congress left town too, including your Republican House. Does Boehner et.al. get the same frantic condemnation you're giving the President for leaving?

What lies?

not a campaigner who takes off golfing while HUNDREDS of millions of America's suffer.

The real danger to a free society is those who stubbornly refuse to accept the Will of The People after a free and open election. Those who deny the legitimacy of an election, and who would supplant the Will of The People with their own will if they could, are prospective tyrants.

Meds?

What's wrong is his merry band of Zombies who cheer everything he does and NEVER hold him to account for anything.. He should have NEVER left with a fiscal crisis still looming and threatening to sink our entire economy. He just won re-election based upon LIES. He's suppose to be the Leader of this nation, not a campaigner who takes off golfing while HUNDREDS of millions of America's suffer. It's completely disgusting but you Zombies would cheer him on if he slaughtered Americans right on front in your faces. You are a danger to any free society.

:clap2: I said that so many times here. He could murder someone live on stage and his ass-wipes would defend him. If the victim was a Republican... they would applaud more and call for him to do it again.

What lies?

Happy New Year and blow it out your ass. No it's the other end, silly.

What lies?

This do nothing Congress needs to be thrown out on their butts.. They act like 5 year old brats in a candy store fighting over who gets the most candy.. I'M OVER IT. As to suffering Americans, if you as a so called liberal can't see that your fellow Americans are out of work suffer by losing homes, cars, can't feed their kids.. I don't know what to tell you. Just because your guy is the President, doesn't make everything peaches and lollipops. I'm so sick of you ZOMBIE liberals closing your eyes to the truth .. You're nothing but HACKS.

I see that you are finally getting the idea. Obama is wrong for America.

That's one of the problems you Nutter's have: You can't stand to be contradicted, so your response is a smart remark.

How childish and self-serving.

That's one of the problems you Nutter's have: You can't stand to be contradicted, so your response is a smart remark.

How childish and self-serving.

Say something truthful and you might get a serious reply.:cool: I'm sorry wipe the Obama shit off your nose and upper lip and we can all be friends.

This do nothing Congress needs to be thrown out on their butts.. They act like 5 year old brats in a candy store fighting over who gets the most candy.. I'M OVER IT. As to suffering Americans, if you as a so called liberal can't see that your fellow Americans are out of work suffer by losing homes, cars, can't feed their kids.. I don't know what to tell you. Just because your guy is the President, doesn't make everything peaches and lollipops. I'm so sick of you ZOMBIE liberals closing your eyes to the truth .. You're nothing but HACKS.

I can see that, but HUNDREDS of millions? There are only 300 million of us to start with, so a plural of a hundred million must be at least 200 million people suffering and, no, I don't see that. Do you?

Yes, I know, it's just hyper-excited nonsense from someone who still can't stand the fact that Obama was re-elected.

In any case, what does his playing golf have to do with anything? When Boehner or Cantor or Paul Ryan hit the links (and they do) are THEY fiddling while Rome burns too?

Forum List

Back