Google threatens to shut down yet another website for "hate speech".

There is no forward progress, at least in a free country committed to equality for all, in theories that belittle and blaspheme an entire race.

Yup - and that's what affirmative action does. It blasphemes white men by blaming all of america's problems on them even though it's white men who become the engineers and businessmen and scientists who give us this amazing hi-tek world we live in. Blacks can't do anything but crime, welfare, and sports.

2. Africa is by far the poorest and most backward continent on the planet. All of black africa is now controlled by blacks and has been for decades so it's not due to racism.

All of black Africa has always been controlled by blacks, except for a brief exception in the 20th century when whites brought education, hospitals, and civilization to black Africa.

4. Out of 1552 chess grandmasters in the world, only THREE are black.

Only one of them is actually from Africa. And, all three are low-end grandmasters.

There is no forward progress, at least in a free country committed to equality for all, in theories that belittle and blaspheme an entire race.

Yup - and that's what affirmative action does. It blasphemes white men by blaming all of america's problems on them even though it's white men who become the engineers and businessmen and scientists who give us this amazing hi-tek world we live in. Blacks can't do anything but crime, welfare, and sports.
Blacks can't do anything but crime, welfare, and sports.
How does that statement manage to survive in 2017 in America? I don't understand it. The blacks I know have been professors, chefs, salesmen and secretaries, etc. all earning a living and all decent people. They are everywhere under your nose and you can't see them. I've worked with urban kids who were tough as hell, grew up with gang violence, some had mental health problems because of it. Others had just become tough as nails. So would anyone else be.
You aren't correct in this.

How does that statement manage to survive in 2017 in America? I don't understand it.

You're such a strong advocate for special treatment for blacks (and censorship of anyone who disagrees) that you don't act like you believe blacks and do anything but crime, welfare, and sports.

If you want to understand how people in 2017 think so little of blacks, examine why you, yourself, think so little of blacks.

How does that statement manage to survive in 2017 in America? I don't understand it.

You're such a strong advocate for special treatment for blacks (and censorship of anyone who disagrees) that you don't act like you believe blacks and do anything but crime, welfare, and sports.

If you want to understand how people in 2017 think so little of blacks, examine why you, yourself, think so little of blacks.
?
Continuing to legally force folks like you to give blacks an equal shot is not thinking less of them.

?
Continuing to legally force folks like you to give blacks an equal shot is not thinking less of them.

You're a liar and racist scum. If this is all about an "equal shot" to you, then denounce racial preferences for blacks. Condemn universities that let blacks in with lower SAT scores than whites. Condemn companies that hire blacks not because they're the best qualified, but for "diversity".

The Progues' Pets, Pawns, Puppets, and Pit Bulls.

"Racism" is a healthy natural reaction, it is part of the survival instinct. We must not get drawn into the bottomless pit of the Liberals' death wish. Once we eliminate the inferior races' handlers, this long nightmare is over and we can go back to our status of being leaders of anti-Progressive progress.

Bing.com, JS

Another dumb dork comes to Google's defense...

Google owns nearly 90% of the search market. link

If Google buries your company or your website in search results, you've just lost nearly 90% of your potential customers. Will Bing keep your in business, if Google decides to discriminate again you?

This is just the top if the iceberg.

How many people are going to use their app if it's not on Google? I don't know. Maybe they can find another place to put their app, or maybe they can make a website. There are plenty of options. Google isn't required to let everyone use their stuff, are they?

Plenty of options? HAHAHA. Google is a monopoly!!!!

A lot of people defending Google show a lot of ignorance. One published article in a leading website pointed out alternatives like "Yahoo". Uh, Yahoo doesn't have its own search engine.

Google holds the majority of the search market.

Google holds the majority of the internet advertising market.

Google holds the majority of the mobile OS market.

Google holds the majority of the browser market.

Google holds the majority of the consumer-made video market.

Google holds the majority of the app store market.

Google is second place in numerous other markets, including laptop OS market, office suite market, and many other markets.

AT&T, which was broken up, never dominated anything except the telephone market. BTW, Google holds the majority of the telephone market among companies that don't own telecommunications infrastructure.

Not only does Google control the majority of many big markets, but there aren't any companies that offer even a potential of breaking Google's majority control of these markets. Meanwhile, Google leverages its monopoly powers to spread its monopoly power into other markets, and it tramples a lot of smaller businesses in the process, causing the consumer to lose.

Well, maybe Google does. The question is WHY.

Apple Gets $208 Million in Tax Breaks to Build Iowa Data Center

"
Apple Gets $208 Million in Tax Breaks to Build Iowa Data Center"

This is from less than a month ago.

Tax breaks for Google Fiber, Comcast and data centers sail through Oregon Senate

"
Tax breaks for Google Fiber, Comcast and data centers sail through Oregon Senate"

https://www.bizjournals.com/sanjose...google-cisco-could-get-huge-tax-break-to.html

"
Apple, Google, Cisco could get huge tax break to bring home offshore billions"

Google Seeks Tax Break For Expansion At The Dalles

"
Google Seeks Tax Break For Expansion At The Dalles"

I could go on all day finding tax breaks for Google. Google has played the system and the system has shown that it's more interested in creating monopolies than it is protecting smaller companies.

Now, the people who have a problem with Google kicking someone off their stuff are the same people who support massive tax breaks for large companies which prevent smaller companies getting in on it, which would mean that Google does NOT dominate the sector. It's ironic really.

Whenever I've argued that tax breaks are the same as welfare, the right go nuts and trying to use semantics to show how very different they are.

The US has a problem, in the EU they've basically said this can't happen because it hurts the EU, but the US governments are open to sale to the highest bidder, and the people just roll over and accept it.

How many people are going to use their app if it's not on Google? I don't know. Maybe they can find another place to put their app, or maybe they can make a website. There are plenty of options. Google isn't required to let everyone use their stuff, are they?

A lot of people defending Google show a lot of ignorance. One published article in a leading website pointed out alternatives like "Yahoo". Uh, Yahoo doesn't have its own search engine.

Google is second place in numerous other markets, including laptop OS market, office suite market, and many other markets.

AT&T, which was broken up, never dominated anything except the telephone market. BTW, Google holds the majority of the telephone market among companies that don't own telecommunications infrastructure.

Not only does Google control the majority of many big markets, but there aren't any companies that offer even a potential of breaking Google's majority control of these markets. Meanwhile, Google leverages its monopoly powers to spread its monopoly power into other markets, and it tramples a lot of smaller businesses in the process, causing the consumer to lose.

"

Tax breaks for Google Fiber, Comcast and data centers sail through Oregon Senate

"
Tax breaks for Google Fiber, Comcast and data centers sail through Oregon Senate"

https://www.bizjournals.com/sanjose...google-cisco-could-get-huge-tax-break-to.html

"

"

I could go on all day finding tax breaks for Google. Google has played the system and the system has shown that it's more interested in creating monopolies than it is protecting smaller companies.

Now, the people who have a problem with Google kicking someone off their stuff are the same people who support massive tax breaks for large companies which prevent smaller companies getting in on it, which would mean that Google does NOT dominate the sector. It's ironic really.

Whenever I've argued that tax breaks are the same as welfare, the right go nuts and trying to use semantics to show how very different they are.

The US has a problem, in the EU they've basically said this can't happen because it hurts the EU, but the US governments are open to sale to the highest bidder, and the people just roll over and accept it.

Apple and Google pay very, very little in taxes. The compensation of their mega-rich executives with stock options means their executives pay less in taxes than the middle class pays. Meanwhile, the government protects their PhoneOS/AppStore duopoly, and their other massive pies, with granted patent monopolies and other massive barriers to entry for others.

The tax breaks, of course, are to attract these companies to locate locally. If I want to relocate a business, I'd get zero tax breaks, even though a proportional tax break should be equally beneficial to all.

Google should be broken up, along with other reforms to get the government out of the way of competition.

You don't have the right of freedom of speech if you're using a Google domain/server, since they're allowed to take your website down for any reason they see fit. Wrong or wrong, it's not a 1st amendment issue.

All of black Africa has always been controlled by blacks, except for a brief exception in the 20th century when whites brought education, hospitals, and civilization to black Africa.

And that's when africa peaked - around 1950. Rhodesia (now zimbabwe) and South Africa were genuine first world countries then and even the congo was in good shape. Then the blacks stole everything the whites had built and it's been down the tubes ever since.

[
How does that statement manage to survive in 2017 in America? I don't understand it. The blacks I know have been professors, chefs, salesmen and secretaries, etc. all earning a living and all decent people. They are everywhere under your nose and you can't see them. .

Yup - that's affirmative action for you. They can't even read but they're college profs!!!

You don't have the right of freedom of speech if you're using a Google domain/server, since they're allowed to take your website down for any reason they see fit. Wrong or wrong, it's not a 1st amendment issue.

Can you stop being ignorant for one minute? Their website has nothing to do with Google, as far as the article reveals (indeed, Google isn't their host). There's no issue with Google's domain/server. Learn to read. Also, no one is disputing that Google has a legal right to discriminate against conservative speech. Got it?

Now, you can have a do-over. Try replying again.

Can you stop being ignorant for one minute? Their website has nothing to do with Google, as far as the article reveals (indeed, Google isn't their host). There's no issue with Google's domain/server. Learn to read. Also, no one is disputing that Google has a legal right to discriminate against conservative speech. Got it?

Now, you can have a do-over. Try replying again.

The whole purpose of the post is what Google is doing with a website...so of course the website has something to do with Google...not to mention the article blatantly states that Google removed them from their play store.

If they discriminated against liberal speech you would be howling. Suppose they shut down Huffington Post for supporting the brazen anti-white racism of affirmative action. What say you then? THINK

If they discriminated against liberal speech you would be howling. Suppose they shut down Huffington Post for supporting the brazen anti-white racism of affirmative action. What say you then? THINK

Google banned the social media app for the reason that the social media website doesn't censor posts sufficiently. Another company, not Google, is discontinuing hosting of their website name.

Google has an absolute monopoly in Android apps, so banning the app means the hundreds of millions of Android phone users can no longer get the app. It's a ban on Free Speech that's far more effective than if the government banned the app.

The ban on on the website isn't as critical, as the company can move to other servers. But, fascists harass companies that host conservative websites, and so for some more extreme ideologies, people are finding it very hard to find hosts.

Huffington Post is in no danger of being banned, because conservatives aren't fascists.

"

"

"

"

Apple and Google pay very, very little in taxes. The compensation of their mega-rich executives with stock options means their executives pay less in taxes than the middle class pays. Meanwhile, the government protects their PhoneOS/AppStore duopoly, and their other massive pies, with granted patent monopolies and other massive barriers to entry for others.

The tax breaks, of course, are to attract these companies to locate locally. If I want to relocate a business, I'd get zero tax breaks, even though a proportional tax break should be equally beneficial to all.

Google should be broken up, along with other reforms to get the government out of the way of competition.

Yes, I know.

The tax breaks are to attract companies. The problem is the companies are playing off different parts of the USA against each other. The EU, as I said, has banned this. Countries can set the tax rate they like, and everyone has to pay this tax rate, therefore in Europe, these companies want to be, but they choose their locations based on other factors. The US is destroying smaller companies by literally giving the stronger competition an easier ride.

Should Google be broken up? I'm not sure, what I do know is it shouldn't have been allowed to get where it is today.

Bing.com, JS

Another dumb dork comes to Google's defense...

Google owns nearly 90% of the search market. link

If Google buries your company or your website in search results, you've just lost nearly 90% of your potential customers. Will Bing keep your in business, if Google decides to discriminate again you?

This is just the top if the iceberg.

... suggesting an alternative search engine is "coming to Google's defense" in your world? You need more school kido...

I stopped using Google forever ago.

Forum List

Back