Zone1 Target sponsored an organization that wants to shut down Mount Rushmore

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Target has been funding a group that wants to shut down Mount Rushmore, believing it to be an 'international symbol of White supremacy', and demilitarize the 'violent' U.S. military.

The retail giant ramped up its diversity program in recent years under chief Kiera Fernandez, who previously called on 'White women' to battle systemic racism.

According to its 2021 tax filing, Target's nonprofit foundation funded the NDN Collective in 2022, which is an Indigenous-led organization dedicated to building Indigenous power, according to their website.

The NDN Collective is calling for the sovereign land where Mount Rushmore is located to be returned to the Lakota people.

It comes after Target's share prices tumbled in recent weeks, amid widespread backlash to its Pride display, which included 'tuck-friendly' women's swimwear.
targethategroupgdtrts.jpg

Comment:
It's obvious that this organization hates White people, which makes them a racist hate group.
It is foolish for Target and other corporations to be involved with hate groups.
I hope that Target loses even more money to teach them a lesson.

All department stores are losing money... that's what happens in a recession.... but Target has lost more Market share than any of the other chain stores their size.... will they wake up?... it will be interesting to see what happens to that teetering store....

Target has been funding a group that wants to shut down Mount Rushmore, believing it to be an 'international symbol of White supremacy', and demilitarize the 'violent' U.S. military.

The retail giant ramped up its diversity program in recent years under chief Kiera Fernandez, who previously called on 'White women' to battle systemic racism.

According to its 2021 tax filing, Target's nonprofit foundation funded the NDN Collective in 2022, which is an Indigenous-led organization dedicated to building Indigenous power, according to their website.

The NDN Collective is calling for the sovereign land where Mount Rushmore is located to be returned to the Lakota people.

It comes after Target's share prices tumbled in recent weeks, amid widespread backlash to its Pride display, which included 'tuck-friendly' women's swimwear.
View attachment 791944

Comment:
It's obvious that this organization hates White people, which makes them a racist hate group.
It is foolish for Target and other corporations to be involved with hate groups.
I don’t shop at Target. And now I won’t.

Target was aiming at its own foot and struck that target.

Idiot management.

View attachment 791944

Comment:
The real shame here is that Target used to be a great store...Way better than WallyWorld with a higher quality selection.

Now it's neither, and I can't stand WallyWorld.

Guess all that's left is to shop small stores and pay a little more.

Forum List

Back