Google threatens to shut down yet another website for "hate speech".

Does google shut down the hundreds of liberal websites that support affirmative action?? Why is it NOT hate speech to demand white males be denied jobs just for being white males.?

Google, Tech Giants Threaten To Shut Down ‘Free Speech’ Social Site

sep 18 2017 Search engine giant Google and other tech platforms have threatened to shut down free-speech social media site Gab in the name of fighting “hate speech.”
Gab, a social media platform known as a free speech oasis, was just recently ordered to transfer their Australian domain elsewhere or face shutdown.
“Gab’s domain registrar has given us 5 days to transfer our domain or they will seize it. The free and open web is in danger,” the website tweeted.

Asia Registry is poised to shut down the pro-1st Amendment website because it claims Gab “violates Australian federal and state anti-discrimination laws, which prohibit public vilification on the basis of race, religion, or ethnic origin,” and accuses the website of being “discriminatory and hateful.”
Google has already booted Gab off the Google Play store, also citing violations of their “hate speech policies,” which has prompted Gab to sue the tech giant for violating anti-trust laws
Good for Australia! I love their anti-discrimination laws.

Does google shut down the hundreds of liberal websites that support affirmative action?? Why is it NOT hate speech to demand white males be denied jobs just for being white males.?

sep 18 2017 Search engine giant Google and other tech platforms have threatened to shut down free-speech social media site Gab in the name of fighting “hate speech.”
Gab, a social media platform known as a free speech oasis, was just recently ordered to transfer their Australian domain elsewhere or face shutdown.
“Gab’s domain registrar has given us 5 days to transfer our domain or they will seize it. The free and open web is in danger,” the website tweeted.

Asia Registry is poised to shut down the pro-1st Amendment website because it claims Gab “violates Australian federal and state anti-discrimination laws, which prohibit public vilification on the basis of race, religion, or ethnic origin,” and accuses the website of being “discriminatory and hateful.”
Google has already booted Gab off the Google Play store, also citing violations of their “hate speech policies,” which has prompted Gab to sue the tech giant for violating anti-trust laws
Who doesnt love big govt telling you what you can say? :rolleyes:

When govt. stuffs a sock in certain fat mouths, I'm right there with 'em.
The key is "publicly." No one says you can't invite all your racist friends to the clubhouse for a meeting. No one says you can't be a fat mouth moron at your backyard barbecue. You just can't have a rally in a public park where you spew hate.
Not "you" personally.

The key is "publicly." No one says you can't invite all your racist friends to the clubhouse for a meeting. No one says you can't be a fat mouth moron at your backyard barbecue. You just can't have a rally in a public park where you spew hate.
Not "you" personally.
Screw individual liberty and freedom. Who cares their bigotry doesnt actually hurt someone else or impede on their freedom. Who needs to say whats on their mind.
Up with suppression, down with freedom!

How many people are going to use their app if it's not on Google? I don't know. Maybe they can find another place to put their app, or maybe they can make a website. There are plenty of options. Google isn't required to let everyone use their stuff, are they?

Plenty of options? HAHAHA. Google is a monopoly!!!!

Well, again, isn't that the problem? The US govt and state govts are throwing money at Google. Capitalists are the ones who are happy with such a system, then get pissy when these monopolies don't do what they want them to do.

Maybe it's time to change your views on things.

Not "you" personally.
Screw individual liberty and freedom. Who cares their bigotry doesnt actually hurt someone else or impede on their freedom. Who needs to say whats on their mind.
Hate speech does "actually hurt someone else."

Not "you" personally.
They let it hurt them. If you let words hurt you, you have more problems than some asshole calling you a faggot or terrorist.

Not "you" personally.
They let it hurt them. If you let words hurt you, you have more problems than some asshole calling you a faggot or terrorist.
TN, how do you think the theory that blacks are inferior to whites has been propogated all these years? Words.

Not "you" personally.
TN, how do you think the theory that blacks are inferior to whites has been propogated all these years? Words.
:lol: almost everything gets propagated by words, OL. Good lord...
People with your mindset is why galileo got suppressed. Congrats
Individual freedom and liberty is PROGRESSION.

Not "you" personally.
There is no forward progress, at least in a free country committed to equality for all, in theories that belittle and blaspheme an entire race.

Not "you" personally.
MY mindset is why Galileo got suppressed? YOU are the one who thinks global warming is a crock of shit.
LOL

MY mindset is why Galileo got suppressed? YOU are the one who thinks global warming is a crock of shit.
LOL
No you big dummy. His word went against the State.
Its FUCKING SCARY you teach people.
Why dont you do me a favor and start a thread and prove it?
AGW is just another religion. A bunch of people in a circle jerk masturbating to the "what if"

There is no forward progress, at least in a free country committed to equality for all, in theories that belittle and blaspheme an entire race.
o_O

LOL
AGW is just another religion. A bunch of people in a circle jerk masturbating to the "what if"
What's fucking scary is that you have presumably been taught already.
Holy shit. Galileo was a scientist you moron and he postulated theories that were against the Church; the Church didn't want no scientists fucking up their premise about the sun revolving around the Earth. It ALL comes back to scientific theory and if it doesn't, YOU start a thread and prove it, smarty pants.

LOL
Holy shit. Galileo was a scientist you moron and he postulated theories that were against the Church; the Church didn't want no scientists fucking up their premise about the sun revolving around the Earth. It ALL comes back to scientific theory and if it doesn't, YOU start a thread and prove it, smarty pants.
Nothing you just said refuted what i said. In fact, it only helped what i said LOL
What do you think the Inquisition was? Rome was a PAPAL STATE. People couldnt speak of things against the State.
EXACTLY what you believe :clap:

LOL
Nothing you just said refuted what i said. In fact, it only helped what i said LOL
What do you think the Inquisition was? Rome was a PAPAL STATE. People couldnt speak of things against the State.
You called me a big dummy for agreeing with you, then.
Whatever you say, TN.

LOL
You called me a big dummy for agreeing with you, then.
Whatever you say, TN.
Thank you. Im not always right, but i am when im arguing with you.
Enjoy your regressive statism.

How many people are going to use their app if it's not on Google? I don't know. Maybe they can find another place to put their app, or maybe they can make a website. There are plenty of options. Google isn't required to let everyone use their stuff, are they?

Plenty of options? HAHAHA. Google is a monopoly!!!!

A lot of people defending Google show a lot of ignorance. One published article in a leading website pointed out alternatives like "Yahoo". Uh, Yahoo doesn't have its own search engine.

Google holds the majority of the search market.

Google holds the majority of the internet advertising market.

Google holds the majority of the mobile OS market.

Google holds the majority of the browser market.

Google holds the majority of the consumer-made video market.

Google holds the majority of the app store market.

Google is second place in numerous other markets, including laptop OS market, office suite market, and many other markets.

AT&T, which was broken up, never dominated anything except the telephone market. BTW, Google holds the majority of the telephone market among companies that don't own telecommunications infrastructure.

Not only does Google control the majority of many big markets, but there aren't any companies that offer even a potential of breaking Google's majority control of these markets. Meanwhile, Google leverages its monopoly powers to spread its monopoly power into other markets, and it tramples a lot of smaller businesses in the process, causing the consumer to lose.

You think blacks are equal to whites ?? So explain why

1. Blacks come in last in all standardized tests. Asians do fine on all the tests so it's not due to cultural bias in the tests..

2. Africa is by far the poorest and most backward continent on the planet. All of black africa is now controlled by blacks and has been for decades so it's not due to racism.

3. No black has ever won a Science Nobel Prize unless you count one in 1979 for the semi-science of economics. They have won many nobels in non-brain fields like Peace and also in Literature so it is not due to racism.

4. Out of 1552 chess grandmasters in the world, only THREE are black.

Forum List

Back