Are Jews Attacking Elon Just Because He Stands For Free Speech?

It’s weird you think you have the right to determine who is and isn’t Jewish.
It's weird you think you do. :D

I don't try to determine who's Jewish, but I do figure out who's Communist. ;)

It’s weird you think you have the right to determine who is and isn’t Jewish.
It is not about groups. It is about individuals. Powerful individuals. And unfortunately, their ways for power and money affect the rest within their groups. It is easy to pick a group out when things sour.

It's weird you think you do. :D

I don't try to determine who's Jewish, but I do figure out who's Communist. ;)
I haven’t. You determined the ADL isn’t actually Jewish. How can you say that?

I haven’t. You determined the ADL isn’t actually Jewish. How can you say that?
Wrong. I determined that they are Communists, and they are.

"This is not a study of the Jewish question. It is purely an investigation into a specific organization and its relation to human rights and American procedures. It does pose the question of whether or not this specificorganization, in final sum, is a help or a hindrance to good relations between our people of all racial and religious affiliations in the United States, or whether, under the guise of rendering rather costly aid, it is actually doing the work of an enemy."

You determined they weren’t Jewish.

Did you misuse the word “masquerade”?

Like I said, relabeling Jews as communists is an old anti-Semitic technique. The Nazis did the same thing!
"The negative, suppressive program sets up a self-constituted censorship over public speech, fixing a watchful eye on every radio, every lecture platform, every publisher, every movie film producer, every school teacher, every political party, every public official and every citizen who becomes conspicuous or influential."

"A careful study shows that the persons singled out as AD L victims are seldom anti-Semitic but are always anti-Communist. Here is an illustration of how the smear works. A lecturer, John Blank, talking against Communists and upholding Jeffersonian principles of our Constitution, but never having said a disparaging word against a Jew asa Jew, is booked to lecture at a convention, a forum or club—perhaps a Republican club. As soon as the lecture engagement is announced, some prominent citizens—Jewish or Gentile or both—call on the booking committee to urge cancellation of the lecture. In a confidential manner they "inform" the committee that John Blank is anti-Semitic. Anti-Semitismis an ugly word in America. It is apt to frighten the men or women of the program committee who booked the lecture. Likely they are handed some typed or printed material, nearly always anonymous but in some instances bearing the stamp of the Anti-Defamation League or group friendly to it, which is cleverly put together to show what a vicious, un-Americancharacter is this man Blank."

^They instituted that against Musk.

"The negative, suppressive program sets up a self-constituted censorship over public speech, fixing a watchful eye on every radio, every lecture platform, every publisher, every movie film producer, every school teacher, every political party, every public official and every citizen who becomes conspicuous or influential."

"A careful study shows that the persons singled out as AD L victims are seldom anti-Semitic but are always anti-Communist. Here is an illustration of how the smear works. A lecturer, John Blank, talking against Communists and upholding Jeffersonian principles of our Constitution, but never having said a disparaging word against a Jew asa Jew, is booked to lecture at a convention, a forum or club—perhaps a Republican club. As soon as the lecture engagement is announced, some prominent citizens—Jewish or Gentile or both—call on the booking committee to urge cancellation of the lecture. In a confidential manner they "inform" the committee that John Blank is anti-Semitic. Anti-Semitismis an ugly word in America. It is apt to frighten the men or women of the program committee who booked the lecture. Likely they are handed some typed or printed material, nearly always anonymous but in some instances bearing the stamp of the Anti-Defamation League or group friendly to it, which is cleverly put together to show what a vicious, un-Americancharacter is this man Blank."

^They instituted that against Musk.
Your source is an anti-Semite holocaust denier.

He wrote that the holocaust was a lie.

So you’re okay with that?
No, but truth is where you find it. My friend's dad killed the Dachau officers. I know that was real.

He had dried ears on a dogtag chain and their weapons.

ADL has been actively lobbying sponsors to drop Twitter because of alleged antisemitism that didn't happen.

AKA Slandering to hurt financially.
Because you are totally opposed to that.
1694099092047.png

SO? If some ADL people are of the opinion that Elon's
actions with twitter constitute anti-semitism, they cannot
express those opinions?
Sure they can, but mounting a smear campaign to hurt him financially by sneakily going around to his sponsors and lying is an entirely

different ballgame.

What was the lie they told?
Elon's sponsors have given him the communications. He has all the ammo he needs to win a lawsuit.

I don't have that information. Only Elon and the sponsors that gave it to him does.

To clarify what's going on with that:

The ADL was actively engaged in trying to get sponsors to cut Musk out via intimidation and threats of boycotts and

basically extortion, (This is their typical M.O.) and some of the sponsors got mad and gave Elon all the info and evidence of them doing

so. So the ADL is not in a position of power on this issue right now.

Last edited:
Elon's sponsors have given him the communications. He has all the ammo he needs to win a lawsuit.

I don't have that information. Only Elon and the sponsors that gave it to him does.
So you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Maybe they should just call Elon a pedo guy. That’s not defamation!

Sure they can, but mounting a smear campaign to hurt him financially by sneakily going around to his sponsors and lying is an entirely

different ballgame.
what were the "lies"? did they accuse Elon of killing jewish
babies and using their blood to make martinis?

To clarify what's going on with that:

The ADL was actively engaged in trying to get sponsors to cut Musk out via intimidation and threats of boycotts and

basically extortion, (This is their typical M.O.) and some of the sponsors got mad and gave Elon all the info and evidence of them doing

so. So the ADL is not in a position of power on this issue right now.
You made this up.

Your source is an anti-Semite holocaust denier.
There are some people in every group that are not what we should want to follow. No matter the ethnic and racial composition. If someone is accused of anti semitism that gives people a free ride or easier route to do what they want in that particular group. And all in the group wears the black eye because of it. A few thousand nazis or klan members has the propagandists destroying half the population.

Musk doesn't simply hang out with nazis, he is a nazi. All one needs to do is remember his recent changes done to Twitter. You could freely visit Twitter before. Now you must subscribe to see current posts, and if you don't you also fail to see what replies accompany a thread. This is sociopathic fascism: nazism.

Are you really surprised the League has said something?

Forum List

Back