Google threatens to shut down yet another website for "hate speech".

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Does google shut down the hundreds of liberal websites that support affirmative action?? Why is it NOT hate speech to demand white males be denied jobs just for being white males.?

Google, Tech Giants Threaten To Shut Down ‘Free Speech’ Social Site

sep 18 2017 Search engine giant Google and other tech platforms have threatened to shut down free-speech social media site Gab in the name of fighting “hate speech.”
Gab, a social media platform known as a free speech oasis, was just recently ordered to transfer their Australian domain elsewhere or face shutdown.
“Gab’s domain registrar has given us 5 days to transfer our domain or they will seize it. The free and open web is in danger,” the website tweeted.

Asia Registry is poised to shut down the pro-1st Amendment website because it claims Gab “violates Australian federal and state anti-discrimination laws, which prohibit public vilification on the basis of race, religion, or ethnic origin,” and accuses the website of being “discriminatory and hateful.”
Google has already booted Gab off the Google Play store, also citing violations of their “hate speech policies,” which has prompted Gab to sue the tech giant for violating anti-trust laws

Does google shut down the hundreds of liberal websites that support affirmative action?? Why is it NOT hate speech to demand white males be denied jobs just for being white males.?

sep 18 2017 Search engine giant Google and other tech platforms have threatened to shut down free-speech social media site Gab in the name of fighting “hate speech.”
Gab, a social media platform known as a free speech oasis, was just recently ordered to transfer their Australian domain elsewhere or face shutdown.
“Gab’s domain registrar has given us 5 days to transfer our domain or they will seize it. The free and open web is in danger,” the website tweeted.

Asia Registry is poised to shut down the pro-1st Amendment website because it claims Gab “violates Australian federal and state anti-discrimination laws, which prohibit public vilification on the basis of race, religion, or ethnic origin,” and accuses the website of being “discriminatory and hateful.”
Google has already booted Gab off the Google Play store, also citing violations of their “hate speech policies,” which has prompted Gab to sue the tech giant for violating anti-trust laws
The sites need to move to Sweden. Very loose laws there.

Why is it NOT hate speech to demand white males be denied jobs just for being white males.?
Well, when we find people making that declaration, we can ponder whether it's hate speech. The fact that you can infer that's what someone said or implied does not at all me they indeed did.

• Banned
Why is it NOT hate speech to demand white males be denied jobs just for being white males.?
Well, when we find people making that declaration, we can ponder whether it's hate speech. The fact that you can infer that's what someone said or implied does not at all me they indeed did.

Hey einstein. Hating and persecuting white males is what liberalism is all about. THINK, hate-king.

• Banned
Maybe they needed more room for the videos of the new non-confrontational rap song "Kill Whitie."

Of course that's it. Killing white people because they're white is not racism. It's FIGHTING racism.!!!!!!

All liberals are white-hating racists.

Google needs to be broken up. This is an easy augment to make, even without considering their libtard bias. But, Republicans aren't interested in braking up even history's most powerful corporations for market abuse. And, Democrats favor libtard bias.

As always, the Republican party is useless.

Google needs to be broken up. This is an easy augment to make, even without considering their libtard bias. But, Republicans aren't interested in braking up even history's most powerful corporations for market abuse. And, Democrats favor libtard bias.

It's easy for right wingers to make all kinds of goofy arguments. They always have.

It's easy for right wingers to make all kinds of goofy arguments. They always have.

Google has been frequently accused of antitrust violations. The EU just fined Google $2.7 billion for anti-trust violations. When antitrust fines are that big, it's time to start thinking about breaking up the company. And, the EU isn't controlled by right-wingers, faggot.

Given that you haven't even attempted an argument for one side or the other, apparently your brain is too feeble to even come up with a goofy argument. But, I'm sure you could if you tried, libtard.

Google has been frequently accused of antitrust violations. The EU just fined Google $2.7 billion for anti-trust violations. When antitrust fines are that big, it's time to start thinking about breaking up the company. And, the EU isn't controlled by right-wingers, faggot.

Given that you haven't even attempted an argument for one side or the other, apparently your brain is too feeble to even come up with a goofy argument. But, I'm sure you could if you tried, libtard.

I don't know enough about it yet to make a considered decision, but I do know how easy it is for right wingers to make all kinds of goofy arguments.

They're a private company, who cares? If you don't want to go on Google, go somewhere else. If I invite you into my house and you talk racist shit, I can kick you out.

They're a private company, who cares? If you don't want to go on Google, go somewhere else. If I invite you into my house and you talk racist shit, I can kick you out.

That's almost as stupid as saying if you don't like the road in front of your house, use another road to get home.

That's almost as stupid as saying if you don't like the road in front of your house, use another road to get home.

And why is that? Google in banned in China, the Chinese seems to get by without it.

You are such a hypocrite. If google shut down web sites for supporting the brazen racism of affirmative action, you 'd be howling about free speech.

And why is that? Google in banned in China, the Chinese seems to get by without it.

(sigh... so many idiots...)

What are you trying to say? That we should ban google because China did and they're doing fine?

Are you saying that if the Chinese people get by without Google, so we should learn Chinese and get by without Google and use Baidu?

FYI, China hasn't banned Google.

Social networking site Gab is suing Google (which has its own social networking site) for antitrust violations because Google banned their app from the Google app store. Now, think really hard, even if it makes your head hurt, how many people are going to use their app if it's not in the Google app store? Practically no Android users. There is Apple, but aside from Apple being another libtard company that censors, Google banning their app puts their app out of reach of the majority of people.

Where is this company suppose to go? Really, idiot, there's no practical difference than if you were banned from the road in front of your house and some idiot told you to just use a different road to get home. And, in a follow up, the idiot tells you to buy a home in China where you get by without using the road in front of your house.

You are such a hypocrite. If google shut down web sites for supporting the brazen racism of affirmative action, you 'd be howling about free speech.

Really? Prove it.

Oh, wait, you can't because I've never said anything about it at all, and neither will I, because I'm not a hypocrite. But does it surprise me that your response is an attack with unfounded accusations? Hell no, it's ALL YOU DO.

(sigh... so many idiots...)

What are you trying to say? That we should ban google because China did and they're doing fine?

Are you saying that if the Chinese people get by without Google, so we should learn Chinese and get by without Google and use Baidu?

FYI, China hasn't banned Google.

Social networking site Gab is suing Google (which has its own social networking site) for antitrust violations because Google banned their app from the Google app store. Now, think really hard, even if it makes your head hurt, how many people are going to use their app if it's not in the Google app store? Practically no Android users. There is Apple, but aside from Apple being another libtard company that censors, Google banning their app puts their app out of reach of the majority of people.

Where is this company suppose to go? Really, idiot, there's no practical difference than if you were banned from the road in front of your house and some idiot told you to just use a different road to get home. And, in a follow up, the idiot tells you to buy a home in China where you get by without using the road in front of your house.

No, I'm not trying to say that at all, and how you came to that is beyond me.

You example was that Google was like having a road outside house. That without a road outside your house things would be quite complicated in life. My point was that China does just fine without Google, so why shouldn't Gab be fine without Google? Are there no other providers out there? Is there only one, as if it were the road outside your house? No. Then?

China hasn't banned Google?

So, what happens when you type in www.google.com? Oh, wait, it doesn't appear. What if you click on google maps app on your phone? It doesn't appear. That's because China banned Google.

Google China - Wikipedia

"
Google China is a subsidiary of Google. Google China ranked as the number 3 search engine in the People's Republic of China, after Baidu and Soso.com. In 2010, searching via all Google search sites, including Google Mobile, were moved from mainland China to Hong Kong.

By November 2013 its search market share had declined to 1.7% from its August 2009 level of 36.2%"

So how did they go from 36.2% down to 1.7% in 4 years?

"In November 2012, GreatFire.Org reported that China had blocked access to Google."

Oh, right.

"In 2014, in response to a series of terrorist attacks, China made all Google services almost unusable by tightening its Internet censorship, often called the "Great Firewall of China""

Not banned, uh huh.

So, if Google bans their app from their app store, so what? I don't use Google apps. They can just go somewhere else.

How many people are going to use their app if it's not on Google? I don't know. Maybe they can find another place to put their app, or maybe they can make a website. There are plenty of options. Google isn't required to let everyone use their stuff, are they?

If you go out there and your business plan is "we do just this" and that fails, then you do something else, right? This company is essentially suing Google because their business plan isn't good.

Wonderful.

How many people are going to use their app if it's not on Google? I don't know. Maybe they can find another place to put their app, or maybe they can make a website. There are plenty of options. Google isn't required to let everyone use their stuff, are they?

Plenty of options? HAHAHA. Google is a monopoly!!!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back