Jerry Brown calls Trump supporters "ignorant cave dwellers"

Yes. I think he is giving Trump supporters too much credit too.

Trump supporters aren't really interested in learning or knowing anything.

Cave dwellers is actually complimentary towards the Trumpettes, and insulting to those who actually do live in caves.

Ben Carson is a 'trump supporter'. i think Jerry Brown is racist!

Jerry Brown compares Trump supporters to cave dwellers
And you are....anyone who find Trump an acceptable president, has been living in a fuckin cave for the last 200 plus years....if you idiots do anything moving forward in life,...get this through your fuckin heads...you do not have a monopoly on racism, hate and calling mf's out!!
you mean like your threads?........racism,hate and calling mother fuckers out...

And you are....anyone who find Trump an acceptable president, has been living in a fuckin cave for the last 200 plus years....if you idiots do anything moving forward in life,...get this through your fuckin heads...you do not have a monopoly on racism, hate and calling mf's out!!
you mean like your threads?........racism,hate and calling mother fuckers out...
Yelp, next stupid comment?

Wow, a swamp dweller trying to denigrate someone else. Too funny.
Loser.gif

Yelp, next stupid comment?
just read your next post....that will suffice for a stupid comment....

This won't go to waste. If Moonbeam Jerry wants to run for president it will do for him what the basket of deplorables did for Hillary.

Democrat slogan in 2016 was "we hate you. Democrat slogan in 2020 will be "we really hate you."

Make Every Dynasty Die Nasty

Moonbeam is the son of a former governor. Otherwise, he would have been some mumbling hippie no one pays attention to. We must legally prevent anyone from holding "elective" office whose parent held one. Our present oligarchic form of government is too vulnerable to becoming hereditary, which only promotes 1% of a nation's human resources.

Forum List

Back