Goofy Pocahontas Warren Proposes Criminal Penalties For Anyone Who Spreads ‘Disinformation’ Online

I am talking in general. If I tell you I am Italian but I am only Italian because my mom was 1/8 Italian then I am not really Italian. I am lying. IDC about politics in this case. Liz Warren is as much Martian as she is Native American. She is a liar. Plain and simple. And Sanders never told her women cannot be president. That’s another one of her lies.
For the billionth time, she never said she was native American, she said her family lore said her great great great grandmother was native American. And her blood test did not refute that. She simply is proud of having a native American in her background and mentioned it while in no way trying to get any benefit out of it. Investigated and proven. But carry on with the garbage character assassination.... Sure is easier than looking at the policies she wants to help the poor Non rich in this country...
I posted a link that stated otherwise. I think youre seeing what you want to see. She also called Sanders a liar on National TV. As crazy as Bernie is, I believe him over her. Lastly, her website stated she was Native American for the longest time. She had that removed after the test came in showing show was 1/1024
I am for Bernie to. But that doesn't mean I will go along with the lie that she said she was native American. She said she had native American blood have a great great great grandmother or something who was native American. End of story she never got any benefit from it whatsoever. Harvard did take advantage of it. Not her fault.

Ms. Warren faced criticism last year after she released the results of a DNA test that provided evidence she had a Native American ancestor. After entering the presidential race, she apologized for the DNA test and for identifying herself as Native American during her career as a law professor.

Last week, Ms. Warren rolled out a set of proposals focused on Native American issues, covering topics like tribal sovereignty and missing indigenous women. She also released an expansive legislative proposal with Representative Deb Haaland, Democrat of New Mexico and one of the first Native American women to serve in Congress, that covers areas like criminal justice, health care and education.

Elizabeth Warren Apologizes at Native American Forum: ‘I Have Listened and I Have Learned’

And she DID call Bernie a liar. You seem to not want to discuss that topic?
I agree with you on the Bernie and Warren thing. So do a lot of people it appears she lost voters to him. Yes she apologized to tribal leaders for the whole stinking putrid GOP phony scandal.

You don't apologize for a phony scandal. You knee jerk reaction is wrong, as usual.

Lol the Pocahontas the liar wasn’t to put her self in jail?
What lie was that?
She lied about her race to get into a college she stole a spot from a minority
Apparently they prefer believing and promoting the lie. She lied for financial advantage. She should pay, according to her own words
Everything you know about her is proven garbage propaganda, super duper. She never got any advantage out of it and never said she herself was nat
What if you say you’re a woman when you are actually a man?
What if you say you are a native American, but arent?
What if you say you have NA heritage and you do & a fat assed stupid fucking orange man says you aren't?
Good grief I think I just entered Bizarro World.

Are we now being told she's an injun again?
Nobody said she was a native American, just that she had a great-great-grandmother who was. You're so brainwashed you can't tell the difference anymore. Unbelievable. And she never got any benefit from it, it was never on any application. Icaramba

Liar! Elizabeth Warren Identified Herself As 'American Indian' On Texas Bar Registration | HuffPost
Washington Post: Warren listed race as 'American Indian' on Texas bar registration - CNNPolitics
Did Sen. Elizabeth Warren Describe Her Race as 'American Indian' on Her 1986 Texas Bar Card?

The fact that you have been shown over and over that she claimed to be a Native American and you just keep denying, shows you are dishonest and liar and a troll. I present facts and links, you provide your BS opinion.

Go ahead and deny and not respond to the truth, that is how you roll just a dupe Dem propaganda troll.

He does believe his propaganda.

For the billionth time, she never said she was native American, she said her family lore said her great great great grandmother was native American. And her blood test did not refute that. She simply is proud of having a native American in her background and mentioned it while in no way trying to get any benefit out of it. Investigated and proven. But carry on with the garbage character assassination.... Sure is easier than looking at the policies she wants to help the poor Non rich in this country...
I posted a link that stated otherwise. I think youre seeing what you want to see. She also called Sanders a liar on National TV. As crazy as Bernie is, I believe him over her. Lastly, her website stated she was Native American for the longest time. She had that removed after the test came in showing show was 1/1024
I am for Bernie to. But that doesn't mean I will go along with the lie that she said she was native American. She said she had native American blood have a great great great grandmother or something who was native American. End of story she never got any benefit from it whatsoever. Harvard did take advantage of it. Not her fault.

Ms. Warren faced criticism last year after she released the results of a DNA test that provided evidence she had a Native American ancestor. After entering the presidential race, she apologized for the DNA test and for identifying herself as Native American during her career as a law professor.

Last week, Ms. Warren rolled out a set of proposals focused on Native American issues, covering topics like tribal sovereignty and missing indigenous women. She also released an expansive legislative proposal with Representative Deb Haaland, Democrat of New Mexico and one of the first Native American women to serve in Congress, that covers areas like criminal justice, health care and education.

Elizabeth Warren Apologizes at Native American Forum: ‘I Have Listened and I Have Learned’

I agree with you on the Bernie and Warren thing. So do a lot of people it appears she lost voters to him. Yes she apologized to tribal leaders for the whole stinking putrid GOP phony scandal.

You don't apologize for a phony scandal. You knee jerk reaction is wrong, as usual.
She apologized for the whole goddamn mess which was not her fault, just another phony scandal like you have hundreds of. Two tribal leaders only Tama not to you idiots.

She apologized for the whole goddamn mess which was not her fault, just another phony scandal like you have hundreds of. Two tribal leaders only Tama not to you idiots.
Anything less than 1/8 to any logical human being is not worth mentioning. Just my opinion. Liz knew it would give her an upper hand and that’s why she did that.

Anything less than 1/8 to any logical human being is not worth mentioning. Just my opinion. Liz knew it would give her an upper hand and that’s why she did that.
She got no benefit oh, she was just proud of the fact that she had a great great grandmother who was a native American. End of story. The rest is just garbage propaganda. There is so much of it it's ridiculous you believe a mountain of garbage. Any crimes by democrats are phony scandals. So much misinformation you have an imaginary planet. Sorry it's a disgrace and not your fault. We're going through a period of adjustment to computers. And there should be illegality with people who knowingly spread misinformation especially hateful misinformation. You know the Fox noise Rush Limbaugh etc MO

She got no benefit oh, she was just proud of the fact that she had a great great grandmother who was a native American. End of story. The rest is just garbage propaganda. There is so much of it it's ridiculous you believe a mountain of garbage. Any crimes by democrats are phony scandals. So much misinformation you have an imaginary planet. Sorry it's a disgrace and not your fault. We're going through a period of adjustment to computers. And there should be illegality with people who knowingly spread misinformation especially hateful misinformation. You know the Fox noise Rush Limbaugh etc MO
We need more information on this plan. Not just fear-mongering bologna. To start with it has to be purposely spread misinformation.

We need more information on this plan. Not just fear-mongering bologna. To start with it has to be purposely spread misinformation.

That would be you purposely spreading falsehoods like "Elizabeth Warren NEVER claimed she was part Native American." A purposeful lie for the Democratic Propaganda Machine.

How does she apologise to the legit native American whose positions she stole. Fuck you and your little hater dupe "well she said she was sorry" crap.

She abused a system meant to help native Americans and you give her a pass because she said sorry .

You're a pathetic weasel.

She did get benefit. No chance Harvard hires her if they knew that she lied.

What lie was that?
She lied about her race to get into a college she stole a spot from a minority
Apparently they prefer believing and promoting the lie. She lied for financial advantage. She should pay, according to her own words
Everything you know about her is proven garbage propaganda, super duper. She never got any advantage out of it and never said she herself was nat
What if you say you are a native American, but arent?
What if you say you have NA heritage and you do & a fat assed stupid fucking orange man says you aren't?
Good grief I think I just entered Bizarro World.

Are we now being told she's an injun again?
Nobody said she was a native American, just that she had a great-great-grandmother who was. You're so brainwashed you can't tell the difference anymore. Unbelievable. And she never got any benefit from it, it was never on any application. Icaramba

Liar! Elizabeth Warren Identified Herself As 'American Indian' On Texas Bar Registration | HuffPost
Washington Post: Warren listed race as 'American Indian' on Texas bar registration - CNNPolitics
Did Sen. Elizabeth Warren Describe Her Race as 'American Indian' on Her 1986 Texas Bar Card?

The fact that you have been shown over and over that she claimed to be a Native American and you just keep denying, shows you are dishonest and liar and a troll. I present facts and links, you provide your BS opinion.

Go ahead and deny and not respond to the truth, that is how you roll just a dupe Dem propaganda troll.

He does believe his propaganda.

Well at least one person believes his crap! LOL!:21:

If she's an injun, 95% of us are injuns

Bologna. 1/64 is high. Great great grandmother just like she says. All you know is garbage propaganda super duper

Bologna. 1/64 is high. Great great grandmother just like she says. All you know is garbage propaganda super duper
No it is not. It is minuscule. Stop it.

It's a great great grandmother just like she says. Give it up you are misinformed. Totally

It's a great great grandmother just like she says. Give it up you are misinformed. Totally
Then she is not Native American. And she should say as such. Legally you cannot identity as one in order to get tax bennies if you’re less than 1/16

1/64 is high? Seriously? If someone is less than 2% anything, that is considered high? By who?

Quit lying, you moron. You just keep looking dumber and dumber.

You should try drawing that out as a chart. A single great, GREAT grand parent is so far removed it is insignificant.

You are making yourself look foolish

Bigoted fuck.

Can you identify an American Indian in your heritage going bask 5-6 generations?

1/64 is high? Seriously? If someone is less than 2% anything, that is considered high? By who?

Warren NEVER EVER said it was "high" .

Warren NEVER EVER said it was "high" .
If you identify as one it’s implied to be “high”

Democratic hopeful Warren apologizes for Native American ancestry claims

Forum List

Back