Goofy Elizabeth Warren Vows DOJ Task Force Will Investigate Trump if she's elected president

Like he hasn't been investigated since he won in 2016??

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMFAO.

Your link:

"The Democratic presidential candidate accused President Donald Trump of leading 'the most corrupt administration in history' and said she’d ask the Justice Department to prove it."

Obviously, Warren's pick for Attorney General matters...
269poo.jpg

• Banned
The entire platform of the party has been to "get Trump".

He has been already investigated, what is he planning to investigate Trump for? Winning too much?

The Democrat’s have made the full transition to become a banana republic. Where when you lose an election the opposing party is thrown in jail on trumped up charges. Notice she’s not only after him but anyone who worked for him and I assume voted for him. She’s not going to use the normal law enforcement- she’ll have a special team of Democrat’s to root out any violations- no matter the lack of evidence or guilt.

Welp.

If Warren gets elected, with any luck the GOP will take the house and they can start an impeachment inquiry on Warren's connections to terrorists on the first day. Thus, the entertainment coming out of D.C. need not ever end!

:auiqs.jpg:

Breaking Bombshell: Elizabeth Warren’s Son-in-Law Produced Film Funded by Iranian Government
Breaking Bombshell: Warren’s Son-in-Law Produced Film Funded by Iran

"The book, Profiles in Corruption, reveals progressive leaders’ little-known ties to corrupt businesses and governments and discusses the Massachusetts senator in a chapter.. . .

<snip>

. . Schweizer notes, “Quds Day typically features massive crowds organized by the Iranian government chanting ‘death to America’ and burning effigies, with full media coverage.”

He writes Tyagi’s The Song of Sparrows has film credits that read like “who’s who of prominent Iranian government institutions.” For example, there is a thank-you to the “Iranian Revolutionary Guards Air Force.”

This was during a time of heightened U.S.-Iran tensions, when Washington had accused Iran of assisting in the killing of five American soldiers based in Iraq, and the then-Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad had repeatedly threatened that the United States, which he declared a “satanic power,” and warned that Israel would disappear from the face of the earth.. . . "

Can't wait until this fake injun squaw fades back into irrelevant anonymity. It's sickening to see the marxist Politburo treat it like it's more significant than the retard that cleans the shitters at the local Walmart.

• Banned
"Elizabeth Warren tells ABC News that if she's elected president, "I will reveal all of these documents that are being hidden by the Trump administration." "The American people have a right to know.""

Elizabeth Warren will not be elected president. She's Hillary Part II: Electric Boogaloo

Forum List

Back