Democrats are leavening early! Falling asleep! Lol

• Banned
Were they crying like they did election night 2016?
The blond from Arizona who says trump should be impeached left early for a race lol can’t make this shit up! Arrest her or resign!

I would think you need full attendance in order to help foist this shitshow on the American public. Feinstein may have be late for a debriefing with her Chinese spy/driver, who knows.

I'm still waiting for Hunted to be called in for a grilling.... after congratulating him on all his new kids and asking if he needs anything to snort or shoot up, that could be an interesting session.

They should all recuse themselves from the final vote. The House Clowns are offering up more evidence by the minute, so if you miss a few minutes, you can't render an informed decision.:10:

They've turned "impeachment" into a joke. No rational person can take Trump’s trial seriously.

McConnell should introduce a measure to allow the Senators to drain their drool cups! They're falling asleep with the repetition of lies from the SchiffShow. The "prosecution" ends tomorrow, but the laughter will go on for years!!

The media was trying to get Schumer and other dem senators to say the republicans were leaving the chamber for hours and Schumer and every dem they asked said no they have been here except for bathroom breaks and coffee breaks....the CNN reporter was getting angrier and angrier as Dem senators would not agree with her assumption....this is the senate Biotch reporter...not the whacked out Pelosi house....

I hate writing this comment on such a partisan thread like this, but here it goes.

The problem with the impeachment proceedings is that it was set up under 18th century rules. That was when the attention spans were longer and the brain sizes of adults were larger than they are now. The impeachment proceedings should have been streamlined for a 21st century social media twitter comatose society.

The House managers should speak for fifteen or 30 minutes, at most, and sit back down. Short spurts of talking points.

We all know Trump is guilty as hell. But the proceedings themselves are not doing alot to help the House cause.

Last edited:
I hate writing this comment on such a partisan thread like this, but here it goes.

The problem with the impeachment proceedings is that it was set up under 18th century rules. That was when the attention spans were longer and the brain sizes of adults were larger than they are now. The impeachment proceedings should have been streamlined for a 21st century social media twitter comatose society.

The House managers should speak for fifteen or 30 minutes, at most and sit back down. Short spurts of talking points.

We all know Trump is guilty as hell. But the proceedings themselves are not doing alot to help the House cause.
Lol you asked for it you get it.. if I was trumps council I would say I have nothing futher.. DEMOCRATS ARE INSANE LOL

This just proves democrats are entitled little brats they Cry to get what they want,, I bet if the house security refused to let Siminia leave she would have stomped her feet lol

What’s sad is I have to find that information in a site that’s not well known.. where is the media coverage!?

Forum List

Back