Goodbye Beef - US Cattle Inventory Reaches 73 Year Low

Faulty comparison. In the natural scenario you brought up, billions of animals were not bred into existence for the sole purpose of being exploited and killed at a fraction of their natural lifespan, necessitating tons of land, water and food… not to mention them being pumped with antibiotics (which creates antibiotic resistance) because most of them are sick from the filthy, unnatural conditions.

And I didn't claim that things would be better without human intervention...that's not my position at all. I believe humans should be GOOD stewards of the animals, as opposed to the selfish, merciless foolish stewards we have been for a very long time.

I'll put on my flame suit now, since I know what I said will not go over well with most here.

Cows are tasty

Cows are tasty

Some people think dogs are tasty. Heck, Jeffrey Dahmer thought humans were tasty. Again I know this is unpopular but I don't agree that temporary palate pleasure justifies killing an animal who is no different than your dog or cat, in all the ways that matter.

Some people think dogs are tasty. Heck, Jeffrey Dahmer thought humans were tasty. Again I know this is unpopular but I don't agree that temporary palate pleasure justifies killing an animal who is no different than your dog or cat, in all the ways that matter.

Well eat a plant or bug, I don't care

As production of cattle has plummeted to its lowest levels in decades, a rancher is warning that Americans are "going to pay the price" for the beef supply hitting a crisis point.

"This is a bad situation for America's cattle farmers and America because we're producing 1 billion pounds less beef than we were in this country, just a year ago," John Boyd, Jr. – president of the National Black Farmers Association – said during a Thursday interview on "Fox & Friends First."

Boyd has been farming and producing beef for 41 years, and he stressed, "I'm telling you, this is a time when we should be investing in America's cattle, and we're not doing it."

"We're not investing in America's beef and cattle farmers, and Biden policies are hurting America's cattlemen, such as myself," he continued. "They should be invested in America's cattle farmers and making sure that we have the tools needed to stay on the farm."

What don't people understand? The Climate cult long ago said they will have you riding your skate boards instead of cars and eating bugs instead of meat

Did you think they were joking?
Nope.

Climate crisis is destroying the meat industry.

We already did this in another thread.

Nope.

Climate crisis is destroying the meat industry.

We already did this in another thread.

Climate is fine here. Last year was record crop yields

Somebody is lying to you

Excuse me while i gnaw on my steak, and am poor company then.....~S~

Zombie-Eating-The-Walking-Dead.jpg

I couldn't resist, it's what you brought to my mind. :abgg2q.jpg:

but I don't agree that temporary palate pleasure justifies killing an animal who is no different than your dog or cat, in all the ways that matter.
But then those saying that going through the Burger drive through are what Buttercup?

~S~

As production of cattle has plummeted to its lowest levels in decades, a rancher is warning that Americans are "going to pay the price" for the beef supply hitting a crisis point.

"This is a bad situation for America's cattle farmers and America because we're producing 1 billion pounds less beef than we were in this country, just a year ago," John Boyd, Jr. – president of the National Black Farmers Association – said during a Thursday interview on "Fox & Friends First."

Boyd has been farming and producing beef for 41 years, and he stressed, "I'm telling you, this is a time when we should be investing in America's cattle, and we're not doing it."

"We're not investing in America's beef and cattle farmers, and Biden policies are hurting America's cattlemen, such as myself," he continued. "They should be invested in America's cattle farmers and making sure that we have the tools needed to stay on the farm."

What don't people understand? The Climate cult long ago said they will have you riding your skate boards instead of cars and eating bugs instead of meat

Did you think they were joking?
Demofks anti meat climate more important to them. A topic that doesn’t exist

Forum List

Back