Immigrants bring so much to America.

Cellblock2429

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2016
New York
Thank Joe Biden for opening the floodgates so this wonderful culture could grace America.
LET'S GO SWIFTIES

Rafael Govea Romero allegedly broke into the apartment where Lizbeth Medina was living and stabbed her to death​

A Texas grand jury has indicted the illegal immigrant suspect in a 16-year-old girl's brutal killing on capital murder charges.

The indictment obtained by Fox News Digital says Rafael Govea Romero, 23, intentionally caused Lizbeth Medina's death while in the course of attempting to commit a burglary, robbery or sexual assault.

The document also alleges Romero killed Medina by causing the teenager's "head to strike a firm surface," "striking" her head "with a hard object" and "repeatedly stabbing or cutting" her "with a sharp object or edged weapon."

Thank Joe Biden for opening the floodgates so this wonderful culture could grace America.
LET'S GO SWIFTIES

Rafael Govea Romero allegedly broke into the apartment where Lizbeth Medina was living and stabbed her to death​

A Texas grand jury has indicted the illegal immigrant suspect in a 16-year-old girl's brutal killing on capital murder charges.

The indictment obtained by Fox News Digital says Rafael Govea Romero, 23, intentionally caused Lizbeth Medina's death while in the course of attempting to commit a burglary, robbery or sexual assault.

The document also alleges Romero killed Medina by causing the teenager's "head to strike a firm surface," "striking" her head "with a hard object" and "repeatedly stabbing or cutting" her "with a sharp object or edged weapon."
I cant read the article. It requires signing up.

We may have to stop using FOX links. Their new system isnt going to work

They bring a lot to the table!

1707394488624.png

Nobody would be bringing in fentanyl if there wasn't a demand for it.

50 years of the stupidity of the War on Drugs, and we still don't get that.
Whether fentanyl should be legal is not the question. The question is whether foreign gangs should be allowed by the current administration to ignore our laws, whatever they may be.

Clearly your answer is “yes.”

Whether fentanyl should be legal is not the question. The question is whether foreign gangs should be allowed by the current administration to ignore our laws, whatever they may be.

Clearly your answer is “yes.”
They ignore the laws of the present, past, and future presidents, sorry Charlie.

/---/ And next week he will be mowing lawns in some Sanctuary City while receiving welfare and food stamps.
Let's go Swifties.

It's worse than that. Somehow low income housing is being built in small towns for them.

They're trying now in the area I grew up in. Chicago sends them to shit holes like Danville Illinois and now they're suddenly building low income housing in small towns in western Indiana.

The good news is... they're saying not here. People are irate

It's worse than that. Somehow low income housing is being built in small towns for them.

They're trying now in the area I grew up in. Chicago sends them to shit holes like Danville Illinois and now they're suddenly building low income housing in small towns in western Indiana.

The good news is... they're saying not here. People are irate
Funny, I imagine people saying that about the Irish in the past.

Okay, let's have the same rules now that they had then.

Then everyone now would be legal, too.

Sit down, egghead. You tried slamming my heritage, got it shoved up your bunghole.

Go away, you're nothing, never have been

Forum List

Back