Goodbye Beef - US Cattle Inventory Reaches 73 Year Low

Sure
the world is full of 'meat hypocrites' who put farmers down , yet are not vegans to back themselves up buttercup

~S~

AH! Yes, that is absolutely true.

In fact, this might be different than what you're talking about, but I just made a video that is aimed at people who eat animal products but wouldn't be able to personally harm an animal with their own hands. In other words, those whose actions - knowingly or not - don't line up with their conscience.

Take a look:

AH! Yes, that is absolutely true.

In fact, this might be different than what you're talking about, but I just made a video that is aimed at people who eat animal products but wouldn't be able to personally harm an animal with their own hands. In other words, those whose actions - knowingly or not - don't line up with their conscience.

Take a look:

I shot a deer when I was 13 years old. Didn't bother me one bit. My Dad and Grandpa were mighty proud.

Good eating too. Want to know about rabbits, quail and pheasant? Or hunting coyotes just because they're worthless vermin?

I shot a deer when I was 13 years old. Didn't bother me one bit. My Dad and Grandpa were mighty proud.

Good eating too. Want to know about rabbits, quail and pheasant? Or hunting coyotes just because they're worthless vermin?

Well, if one is raised in that culture…by people who think of that as a good thing, then I'm not that surprised that it didn't bother you, because it was engrained in your upbringing.

Then again, it's not always that way. My friend Kathy was raised by a family that was really into hunting and fishing… And she told me that she remembers being a little girl probably around 6 and her parents killed a deer and were getting ready to skin it.... and she remembers sitting down on the deer and petting the deer and saying "poor deer."

So I guess upbringing plays a part, but I believe that our natural instinct (before being corrupted by this world) is to love animals, not want to harm them.

Well, if one is raised in that culture…by people who think of that as a good thing, then I'm not that surprised that it didn't bother you, because it was engrained in your upbringing.

Then again, it's not always that way. My friend Kathy was raised by a family that was really into hunting and fishing… And she told me that she remembers being a little girl probably around 6 and her parents killed a deer and were getting ready to skin it.... and she remembers sitting down on the deer and petting the deer and saying "poor deer."

So I guess upbringing plays a part, but I believe that our natural instinct (before being corrupted by this world) is to love animals, not want to harm them.
That's some of the most wise, informed, and sensible comments I've ever heard on this board. Off the topic but do you think there's some way of saving this forum?

How the fuck do your think ancestors lived? Eating bugs and quiche?

Nice video Buttercup

I'm sorry, but humans are omnivores , which is not going to change

There is a dif betwixt livestock and pets which most don't grasp, there is also a dif betwixt the industrialized process ,and the family farm

Your vid does not express this, and that's my problem with it

That said, the majority of us small change farmers are respectful of nature, respectful of life , close to nature, earthy.

Farmers are on the front lines of the cycle of life, and when it comes to death which will meet us all, are every bit as respectful
Trust in that, pulling the trigger is the hardest part, they have to go down like turning a switch off, i've even seen farmers making the sign of the cross beforehand

Yes , we're doing the dirty work most of humanity no longer has to do....

So don't go painting us ghouls here, we're feeding our families, friends and neighbors in a time honored tradition since the dawn of mankind

~S~

That's some of the most wise, informed, and sensible comments I've ever heard on this board. Off the topic but do you think there's some way of saving this forum?

Thank you! As for saving this forum.... hahah, I'm not under the illusion that the majority here will change their thinking on anything. BUT, I do believe there are always some people who are open to learning and who put truth first...over partisanship, tradition or their own personal desires. So it's not completely hopeless imo.

Give us this day our daily steak???

Hardly

Was there a “hamburger famine “ in the old country?

How the fuck do your think ancestors lived? Eating bugs and quiche?

Where did I say that our ancestors didn't eat meat? Of course flesh eating has been around for a long time. Lots of things have been around since time memorial, like murder, rape, etc. But as a Christian, I believe it wasn't always that way. Genesis 1:29-30 clearly states that in the very beginning we were all herbivores.

Forum List

Back