Good news for democrats

I think Black Friday has jumped the shark
People don’t want the crowds, the lines and the aggravation

Easier to point and click and they deliver to your door
Separate the nation...we will see who are the parasites at a greater percentage.

All the "free" money of the last dozen years have caught up to us. It wasn't hard to understand this was coming.

So far it's not even as bad as it conceivably could be.

It is conceivably worse than you realize. Trust me. I've lived through Presidents all the way back to Truman, so I know of what I speak.

The sky isn't falling. Joe Biden is just overseeing what appears to be a crappy recovery.
It’s not a “recovery”. He’s intentionally making the economy worse than what he inherited. He is overseeing the downfall of our economy.

It is conceivably worse than you realize. Trust me. I've lived through Presidents all the way back to Truman, so I know of what I speak.

That's quite possible but this is an issue that was created because of years of bad economic policies.

As a lot of people do their shopping online I'm not putting too much stock in sales at physical locations anymore.
Lets see how the numbers look after today.

It’s not a “recovery”. He’s intentionally making the economy worse than what he inherited. He is overseeing the downfall of our economy.

You and I both know that. But his supporters actually believe he's creating some kind of a "recovery."

A falling stock market, massive inflation, more people dying under Biden of Covid than Trump, supply shortages!!!

futurama-suicide.gif

Make sure you have a solid quarter no change is allowed.

Historic lower sales for Black Friday.

Is this the end of capitalism?

Really, democrats can't celebrate too much until the bread lines start.
I'm sure all these smash and grabs and bullets discharged in a mall are attracting business

Forum List

Back