To lead, you must be accountable

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Rising inflation, supply shortages more people dying of Covid than ever.

When will the DNC who is in power over the entire nation take any accountability?

And for those who think none of it should be hung around their neck because all of it is out of their control, what the hell does it matter how we vote?

Poor emotional Trumpster. That's not what the OP said.

And Biden is not "in power over the entire nation".

Is that what they're telling you guys in your paranoid universe now? Do you not understand how our government works?
These guys think we are a highly centralized form of govt.

Poor emotional Trumpster. That's not what the OP said.

And Biden is not "in power over the entire nation".

Is that what they're telling you guys in your paranoid universe now? Do you not understand how our government works?
so what youre saying is joe biden isnt a member of the DNC and president of the USA???

I'm saying you're too emotional to communicate with.

If you are under the belief that Biden is "in power over the entire nation", that's up to you.
doesnt matter what I believe,,

joe thinks he is and why hes trying to rule by EO's,,

I'm saying you're too emotional to communicate with.

If you are under the belief that Biden is "in power over the entire nation", that's up to you.
He issues edicts every day.

If he says jump, you ask how high?

Rising inflation, supply shortages more people dying of Covid than ever.

When will the DNC who is in power over the entire nation take any accountability?

And for those who think none of it should be hung around their neck because all of it is out of their control, what the hell does it matter how we vote?
Libturds can't lead. Their personal lives are usually so dysfunctional. How can you lead?

Liberals should only be concerned about tattoos and nose rings and general body desecration

Libturds can't lead. Their personal lives are usually so dysfunctional. How can you lead?

Liberals should only be concerned about tattoos and nose rings and general body desecration
All I know is, democrats have their sheep convinced they can reverse the entire climate of the world just by raising taxes, but at the same time, can't manage to dock a cargo ship, unload it, and get the produce to the stores.

Forum List

Back