Good news for democrats

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Historic lower sales for Black Friday.

Is this the end of capitalism?

Really, democrats can't celebrate too much until the bread lines start.

Meh, today is Cyber Monday. So don't judge sales until we see how today went.
The new Covid strain "Omicron" could have some shoppers looking online before risking crowded stores.

I read the article but completely missed the part about "historically lower sales". It says people shopped earlier this year..........I fail to see where the sky is falling here.

Does it include whatever was looted in the total sales figure?

I read the article but completely missed the part about "historically lower sales". It says people shopped earlier this year..........I fail to see where the sky is falling here.
A falling stock market, massive inflation, more people dying under Biden of Covid than Trump, supply shortages!!!

The Biden black Friday was a disaster. I visited multiple stores that morning. Typically it's a madhouse but there were hardly any people shopping and no lines at checkout and no traffic. It got busier later in the day but wow.

How far you going back in history...

You know Black Friday is a completely made up thing by retailers...

The sky isn't falling. Joe Biden is just overseeing what appears to be a crappy recovery.

How far you going back in history...

You know Black Friday is a completely made up thing by retailers...
All that can be known is Orange man is bad

Besides, January 6th

Now go stick your head up your arse again.

Republicans are getting mired down in Deep State.. according to Lin Woods and Rand Paul.

The sky isn't falling. Joe Biden is just overseeing what appears to be a crappy recovery.
According to the Left the sky is falling cuz of carbon emissions.

Have they saved us yet?

No?

We need more massive taxation and regulation?

The hell you say

Republicans are getting mired down in Deep State.. according to Lin Woods and Rand Paul.
The GOP is there to try and make people believe they have freedom of choice.

LOL.

The GOP is there to try and make people believe they have freedom of choice.

LOL.

IMO.. Deep State is between Trump's ears. It's his fictitious scapegoat for all the shitty things he's done, but I could be wrong.

Republican Party Taken Over by Deep State
Deep State’s Republican Party Abandons Conservative Voters. Donald Trump received 74,223,744 from the American voters, and that doesn’t include the ones that election corruption probably stole from him. Unfortunately for his supporters, the Republican Party is no longer represents conservatives, free markets or fiscal responsibility.

IMO.. Deep State is between Trump's ears. It's his fictitious scapegoat for all the shitty things he's done, but I could be wrong.

Republican Party Taken Over by Deep State
Deep State’s Republican Party Abandons Conservative Voters. Donald Trump received 74,223,744 from the American voters, and that doesn’t include the ones that election corruption probably stole from him. Unfortunately for his supporters, the Republican Party is no longer represents conservatives, free markets or fiscal responsibility.

Covering up for the Deep State, I see. They are real, you know, and far more insidious than the communist infiltration of the State Department in the 50's.

Obama Filled the US Government with Communists

I think Black Friday has jumped the shark
People don’t want the crowds, the lines and the aggravation

Easier to point and click and they deliver to your door

I just made it more reasonable by changing that to "the crappiest recovery ever."

All the "free" money of the last dozen years have caught up to us. It wasn't hard to understand this was coming.

So far it's not even as bad as it conceivably could be.

Forum List

Back