Good News, Biden's Uncle Wasn't Eaten By Cannibals After All

Yep, Oh Boy.

It is so very exciting to be stuck choosing between being shot or being poisoned just because people like you on both sides put their party before their country

What? LoL I'm referring to out of control spending. That's on Celery Stalk

What? LoL I'm referring to out of control spending. That's on Celery Stalk

It is on both of them, but you partisan drones giving your side a free pass is why we are 34T in debt.

Trump spent more in 4 years than any POTUS before him. And if he wins again that will happen again.

It is on both of them, but you partisan drones giving your side a free pass is why we are 34T in debt.

Trump spent more in 4 years than any POTUS before him. And if he wins again that will happen again.

You're misinformed. To begin with I'm no Trump fan, in fact I think him and Celery Stalk should both go away. Too old, one is slipping into dementia and the other can't be civil.

You're misinformed. To begin with I'm no Trump fan, in fact I think him and Celery Stalk should both go away. Too old, one is slipping into dementia and the other can't be civil.

yet you will dutifully vote for him come Nov, correct?

If it's him and Celery Stalk? Yeah, Biden will be dead before 2028. It's inevitable

chances are Trump will be as well. Obese, eats like shit and says that exercise is bad for you.

If only our once great country had two people better to run for the office of President.

chances are Trump will be as well. Obese, eats like shit and says that exercise is bad for you.

If only our once great country had two people better to run for the office of President.

I'll agree with that. The difference is you're defending Celery Stalk and I'm defending neither

I know I was better off when Trump was POTUS... you were too but you just can't quite get there

I'll agree with that. The difference is you're defending Celery Stalk and I'm defending neither

I know I was better off when Trump was POTUS... you were too but you just can't quite get there

Only in the mind of a closet Trumper is saying both people suck ass is defending one of them.

Lets see....

We are making about 50k more now than we made in 2020
Our housing cost have gone down
Gas and power bill is about the same
My 401k has about 100k more in it then it did in 2020
My home's value has risen by more than 10k since we moved in 18 months ago

But sure, life was so much better under Trump :itsok: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Only in the mind of a closet Trumper is saying both people suck ass is defending one of them.

Lets see....

We are making about 50k more now than we made in 2020
Our housing cost have gone down
Gas and power bill is about the same
My 401k has about 100k more in it then it did in 2020
My home's value has risen by more than 10k since we moved in 18 months ago

But sure, life was so much better under Trump :itsok: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

You're lying. Not for one moment do I believe you

Don't do it again.

You're lying. Not for one moment do I believe you

I do not give a fuck what you believe.

It is not my fault you tie your fortune to the person sitting in the White House, we do not do that.

This is why your life sucks and ours does not, we do not give a flying fuck who is sitting in the White House and you base your whole life on it

I do not give a fuck what you believe.

It is not my fault you tie your fortune to the person sitting in the White House, we do not do that.

This is why your life sucks and ours does not, we do not give a flying fuck who is sitting in the White House and you base your whole life on it

I don't give a fck what you think I believe. You're full of shit. Go away fckn lying ass wipe

Grow up you childish little leftist loon.

Seriously

laughing-lol.gif

Forum List

Back