Golfer in Chief. Obama hits milestone

BOOOSH playing Golf during a terrible Economy = BAD! Dear Leader playing Golf during a terrible Economy = GOOD! Gawd, Obamabots are such disingenuous wankers.

Bush agrees with you..although the reason was that he got us into an unneccesary war and felt like he shouldn't play golf when Americans were senselessly dying. It had nothing to do with the economy.

Last edited by a moderator:
BOOOSH playing Golf during a terrible Economy = BAD! Dear Leader playing Golf during a terrible Economy = GOOD! Gawd, Obamabots are such disingenuous wankers.

Bush agrees with you..although the reason was that he got us into an unneccesary war and felt like he shouldn't play golf when Americans were senselessly dying. It had nothing to do with the economy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSRxNPqqUH4]George Learns He Shouldn't Golf While Soldiers Die - YouTube[/ame]

How many Afghan children has your Dear Leader murdered? He murdered 5 or 6 more this past weekend alone. Hasn't stopped him from enjoying his Golf though huh? You Obamabots are so dishonest. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSRxNPqqUH4]George Learns He Shouldn't Golf While Soldiers Die - YouTube[/ame]

How many Afghan children has your Dear Leader murdered? He murdered 5 or 6 more this past weekend alone. Hasn't stopped him from enjoying his Golf though huh? You Obamabots are so dishonest. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Why? I voted for Bush and thought it was disengenuous for him to stop playing golf. It didn't stop me from playing golf. What ya wanna bet it didn't stop military personell from playing golf when they felt like it also?

George Learns He Shouldn't Golf While Soldiers Die - YouTube

Why? I voted for Bush and thought it was disengenuous for him to stop playing golf. It didn't stop me from playing golf. What ya wanna bet it didn't stop military personell from playing golf when they felt like it also?

You voted for Bush. Stop it, just stop. :lol:

Yes I did. That must be a hard bitter pill for you to swallow. THAT gives me every right to ciriticize his performance now doesn't it.

Yes I did. That must be a hard bitter pill for you to swallow. THAT gives me every right to ciriticize his performance now doesn't it.

You crack me up. I'll give ya that. :lol:

wait you thought Bush was more left than Gore or Kerry? uh.....

Let's see?

100 rounds of golf in three and a half years comes out to around two rounds of golf a month. I can see why conservatives are outraged

Correct me if I am wrong, but the last time the US debt actually went down was during the Eisenhower presidency. I think he earned a few rounds of golf, don't you?

Eisenhower did not have time for golf, he should have been hunting commies. They had infiltrated his administration and were a danger to all Americans.

At least thats what Conservatives were saying

Which ones?

Correct me if I am wrong, but the last time the US debt actually went down was during the Eisenhower presidency. I think he earned a few rounds of golf, don't you?

Eisenhower did not have time for golf, he should have been hunting commies. They had infiltrated his administration and were a danger to all Americans.

At least thats what Conservatives were saying

Which ones?

Joe McCarthy

I remember when LOLberals whined, moaned and complained about Bush vacations and gollfing. It's is different now though. We've got 5 wars insteaad of two, massive economic woes and a wasted 3 1/2 years of presidency.

Do we need to compare Obama vacation time to Bush vacation time again?

Why not? The left does it all the time. Whenever they disagree on something they always say "It's Bushs fault".

I remember when LOLberals whined, moaned and complained about Bush vacations and gollfing. It's is different now though. We've got 5 wars insteaad of two, massive economic woes and a wasted 3 1/2 years of presidency.

Do we need to compare Obama vacation time to Bush vacation time again?

Why not? The left does it all the time. Whenever they disagree on something they always say "It's Bushs fault".

Generally, it is

The stink of Bush will be around for a generation

Just making a call based on you guys and your constant bitchin & whinin about BOOOOSH playing Golf. 'How dare he play Golf while so many are suffering in such a terrible Economy!' That was your schtick the previous 8yrs. Ike had a fantastic Economy, he deserved to be cut some slack on playing Golf.

Hate to tell ya.....but NOBODY complained about BUSH playing golf

You are welcome to prove me wrong, but we all know you can't

Yeah, sure they didn't. Boy, your selective memory problem has gotten a lot worse. Next you'll be saying they didn't call his daughters 'Whores' either. SHEESH!

Its either they don't remember or don't want to know the truth. Nowdays they call it being 'BRAINWASHED'. If they keep following their dipwip Leader they will end up being called 'BRAINDEAD'.

Forum List

Back