'Mumbler in chief:' Biden's lackluster delivery in front of world leader draws scorn on social media

CrusaderFrank
As opposed to Biden continually humiliating us.
lol I’ll say it again about Biden, he has his share of cringey moments, sure. Trump though? No politician in American history is as embarrassing and pathetic as he is.

The thing is that i think you agree with me to an EXTENT. To an EXTENT, you understand why I feel that way even if you mostly disagree. I’m right about that huh?

CrusaderFrank

lol I’ll say it again about Biden, he has his share of cringey moments, sure. Trump though? No politician in American history is as embarrassing and pathetic as he is.

The thing is that i think you agree with me to an EXTENT. To an EXTENT, you understand why I feel that way even if you mostly disagree. I’m right about that huh?
In all of American history and I would be hard pressed to find an example in any history where a leader shit himself in front of the Pope, farted in the face of the Queen Consort and bit a child.

I can only understand your position if I consider you batshit insane.

Incoherence is this President's trademark. He reflects poorly on the intelligence of his supporters but the worst thing about him is the dogshit people he surrounds himself with. He likes to say how his momma and daddy told him this and that about life, but they never got around to teaching him the very important lesson about being careful when choosing your friends. Anyone stupid enough to vote for Biden or the Dems. new progressive agenda, doesn't deserve this country. And if they get their way, it won't be here long.

CrusaderFrank

There’s a lot I don’t like about Trump: he’s far too trusting of fellow Republicans, he does not directly address the Progressive Jihad on America, he hired some truly awful people. However, unlike Biden, he is a leader. You would NEVER see Trump reading notes in his lap because he’d otherwise have no idea what’s going on

'Mumbler in chief:'

Biden's lackluster delivery in front of world leader draws scorn on social media

19 Jul 2023 ~~ Lindsay Kornick

A clip of President Biden mumbling through his comments during Israeli President Isaac Herzog’s visit to the White House renewed many Twitter users’ concerns over his mental fitness.
While addressing the visiting leader, Biden gave a few words on the United States’ relationship with Israel. However, as he touted progress between the two countries, he began looking down and mumbled his words.
"We got a lot more to do, but there's progress. Last year, we can be the largest gathering of Arab Israelis in a decade together form, and we resolved the maritime boundary dispute between Israel and Lebanon, which people thought could never happen. We opened up the airspace for Israel over Saudi Arabia and Oman after I had a little visit there," Biden said.

State Freedom Caucus Network communications director Greg Price tweeted, "Imagine watching this video and then thinking to yourself ‘yep. I want four more years of that.’"

Commentary:
Biden mumbles, talks incoherently. And sometimes he will wander around aimlessly on the stage, then shaking hands with Harvey the invisible rabbit. No matter! The mainstream media is okay with that. And more importantly, the 2024 vote counters are okay with that.
These are just some of the incidents that are caught on video by the Quisling Media. Just how much of his incoherent rambling goes on in closed door meetings with world leaders, staff and others where no cameras are present?
This is quite serious. Joe Biden`s cognitive decline has been startling during his time as president. I don't believe he'll make it through this term. That's the scary part, what comes next.
As a former Democrat, I never believed Democrats would ever allow this country to be in such an embarrassing and horrible shape we see today.

Trump would be making a huge mistake if he decided not to debate Biden. I doubt that Biden could hold up in a debate. Go ahead with debates and if Biden wants to back out then let him.

In all of American history and I would be hard pressed to find an example in any history where a leader shit himself in front of the Pope, farted in the face of the Queen Consort and bit a child.

I can only understand your position if I consider you batshit insane.
See this is what I’m talking about. You’re too much of a PUSSY to even acknowledge what I said about Trump. Could you be anymore lame?

Nah see you haven’t even actually addressed the way he talks in the context I’m talking about. You have avoided it because you know you can’t defend it. All you can do is deflect to Biden.
Trump needs no defense. He is a sun among the ashes. Biden is a national embarrassment.

Yeah he can hold 60,000 childish idiots in his hands. Idiots slightly dumber than he is. That’s his ability.
Progs are cartoon characters. And that pays off in this nation today. Trump knows this. You keep shitting on people who struggle to survive themselves.

You guys can say what you what you want about Biden, but i find it bewildering you actually think Trump sounds intelligent in comparison
And there it is, the inevitable, "But, but, but, TRUMP!". Has nothing to do with Quid Pro Joe.

And there it is, the inevitable, "But, but, but, TRUMP!". Has nothing to do with Quid Pro Joe.
He wants to suckered someone into defending Trump so he can repeat himself endlessly. Stop playing this game. It only gives them what they want.

The topic is Quid Pro's mumbling, which has nothing to do with your dead horse.
Normally I wouldn’t be bringing up Trump but this is too ridiculous of a notion to ignore. You can’t sit there and criticize Biden’s fumbles and just pretend Trump isn’t at least just as bad. What I said wasn’t even a whataboutism because I clearly addressed the topic about Biden and have agreed he does have his cringey moments.

Biden is just the symptom. The real problem are the people who support this shit.

Forum List

Back