Golfer in Chief. Obama hits milestone

Ann Romney wasn't president! She has a perfect right to spend HER money any way she wants.

Neither is obama an Eisenhower. Somehow I can't see Putin lecturing Eisenhower on what a poor president he was.

That would be Khrushchev and he lectured both Ike and Nixon

Yea....you've posted that like three times already

Maybe you should have got the point when nobody bothered to respond the other two times

Besides, Bush played golf a lot more than President Obama does and he spent us into this recession.

When Boehner isn't boozing and chain smoking, he's playing golf and he works constantly to make our situation worse.

That's just not true. Bush stopped playing golf completely when the war started. He didn't want men and women fighting to think that the president thought so little of them that he played while they fought.

obama isn't only making our situation worse, he's making the whole world worse.

But he didn't give up fishing, mountain biking or any other personal activities. He also snuck in some golf when he didn't think people were watching

Yea....you've posted that like three times already

Maybe you should have got the point when nobody bothered to respond the other two times

Besides, Bush played golf a lot more than President Obama does and he spent us into this recession.

When Boehner isn't boozing and chain smoking, he's playing golf and he works constantly to make our situation worse.

That's just not true. Bush stopped playing golf completely when the war started. He didn't want men and women fighting to think that the president thought so little of them that he played while they fought.

obama isn't only making our situation worse, he's making the whole world worse.

Too bad he couldn't stop reading "My Pet Goat" when 9/11 started.

Ann Romney wasn't president! She has a perfect right to spend HER money any way she wants.

Neither is obama an Eisenhower. Somehow I can't see Putin lecturing Eisenhower on what a poor president he was.

That would be Khrushchev and he lectured both Ike and Nixon

On what poorly performing presidents they were? Not hardly. It took an obama for that, by Putin and Merkel.

Then obama was sent off to slither among the mexicans.

Good show obama.

Dick Fucker said:
Now, 0bama - please keep playing golf! It saves us all money...:clap2:

What a reactionary moron. You want government to do NOTHING, so you might save a few bucks? What an asshat.

So what is Romney promising you?

I want 0bama to stop fucking things up... I want him to stop doing power grabs...

If that means he needs to be spending more time on the links, so be it...:thup:

What a reactionary moron. You want government to do NOTHING, so you might save a few bucks? What an asshat.

The LESS Government does for US...WE do for ourselves. The WAY it ought to be Tick Duck. (Or Don't you value your own liberty)?

Or for that matter? The Liberty of others?

The LESS Government does for US...WE do for ourselves. The WAY it ought to be Tick Duck. (Or Don't you value your own liberty)?

Is someone stopping you from "doing for yourself"? My guess is that that's all the action you get anyway. Faggot.

Honest-to-God, Huggy; I can't be bothered to give a shit. Ann Romney wrote off $77k for dressage fees, and we're supposed to give a shit that the man went golfing.

But the good news is that Mittens is taking time off from lying to go the dressage show.

Anyone surprised that an rw doesn't know why President Obama is in Mexico? Or, that rw has no clue about what Mexico or Mexicans are really like?

Honest-to-God, Huggy; I can't be bothered to give a shit. Ann Romney wrote off $77k for dressage fees, and we're supposed to give a shit that the man went golfing.

But the good news is that Mittens is taking time off from lying to go the dressage show.

Anyone surprised that an rw doesn't know why President Obama is in Mexico? Or, that rw has no clue about what Mexico or Mexicans are really like?

Ask us if we give a FUCK why he is there...is he kissing the Mexican President's ASS?

The dupes INSIST on their freedom to be screwed by their megarich, greedy Pub heroes...

Well, Obama can't get the do nothing, ruin Obama first, country be damned, incredibly obstructionist, un-American Pubs TO DO ANYTHING, so he has plenty of time for a round every 10 days. He also needs something to deal with the frustration of dealing with Pub a-holes AND their nonstop BS propaganda machine and the cowardly, bought off?, corporate media.

Is he any good yet?

Ike, JFK, Nixon, Ford, Dubya would have whupped his azzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:

Is someone stopping you from "doing for yourself"? My guess is that that's all the action you get anyway. Faggot.

Went right over your head, didn't it Suck Boy?

Golfer in Chief? Obama Hits 100th Time on the Links

CHICAGO - President Barack Obama's love of golf hit a milestone today as he marked his 100th time on the links. His Father's Day achievement was reached at the Beverly Country Club in his hometown, the windy city.

Mark Knoller, CBS radio correspondent and chronicler of all things presidential, pointed out the quiet occasion to the traveling press.

Like 15 of the 18 presidents since Theodore Roosevelt, Obama has used golf as a way to unwind outdoors, but away from the prying eyes of press and onlookers. And despite the fact that he had never golfed before taking office, his love of the game is well known.

On warm-weather weekends he frequently visits two courses in the Washington area, Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland and Fort Belvoir in Virginia. Typically close friends or junior aides join him as partners, as was the case today when he brought Marty Nesbitt, a chum and neighbor from this city.

EDITED FOR LENGTH: MODERATION TEAM
Golfer in Chief? Obama Hits 100th Time on the Links | ABC News - Yahoo!

Let's see?

100 rounds of golf in three and a half years comes out to around two rounds of golf a month. I can see why conservatives are outraged

Correct me if I am wrong, but the last time the US debt actually went down was during the Eisenhower presidency. I think he earned a few rounds of golf, don't you?

Dick Fucker said:

I want 0bama to stop fucking things up... I want him to stop doing power grabs...

But you had no problem with Bush's "power grabs".

Let's see?

100 rounds of golf in three and a half years comes out to around two rounds of golf a month. I can see why conservatives are outraged

Correct me if I am wrong, but the last time the US debt actually went down was during the Eisenhower presidency. I think he earned a few rounds of golf, don't you?

Eisenhower did not have time for golf, he should have been hunting commies. They had infiltrated his administration and were a danger to all Americans.

At least thats what Conservatives were saying

BOOOSH playing Golf during a terrible Economy = BAD! Dear Leader playing Golf during a terrible Economy = GOOD! Gawd, Obamabots are such disingenuous wankers.

Dick Fucker said:

But you had no problem with Bush's "power grabs".

Actually, I did...

Swing and a miss...

Forum List

Back