Going to the Doctor

Why don't I like going to the doctor?

I have to go today to see what is wrong with me ( I think it's just a bad sinus infection) but I'm dreading it!

Anyone else feel that way?

If you don't, ask you family doctor to recommend a good Psychiatrist...

Thanks, I have one already, she's great, and cheap!

lucy-psychiatrist.gif

I just got a new doc. He's a nice, handsome guy, so you don't even need to be drunk first. :lol:

(Any of you ladies wanting his info - just PM me.)

Ewww. :eek:

Oh, come on.

If somebody is going to be rootin' around down there, wouldn't you at least rather it be a nice, handsome young guy?
I swear my Obgyn is in the closet even though he is married, if you saw him walk you would think the same thing. And as for rooting around, after what I went through during labor and my obgyn tried to manualy flip my son I don't want anyone rooting around.

Why don't I like going to the doctor?

I have to go today to see what is wrong with me ( I think it's just a bad sinus infection) but I'm dreading it!

Anyone else feel that way?
I have two appointments with my OBGYN coming up, still have not found a Gyno that takes my HMO. My Obygn is a wierdo, but they usually are especially if they are a guy. I just hate having my lady parts looked at.

Yeah, the least he could do is get you drunk first! :lol:
REALLY!
At least when you are in labor they give you drugs.

Oh, come on.

If somebody is going to be rootin' around down there, wouldn't you at least rather it be a nice, handsome young guy?
I swear my Obgyn is in the closet even though he is married, if you saw him walk you would think the same thing. And as for rooting around, after what I went through during labor and my obgyn tried to manualy flip my son I don't want anyone rooting around.

Guess I just lucked out in the doctor category then.
Sweet.

And by the way - ouch! - in regards to the labor and flipping.

Oh, come on.

Sweet.

He did this after the drugs wore off and they decided it would be better if I didn't recieve more so I could feel when to push. When they decided I was going to have a c section just say I became satan as I asked where my drugs were at.
The worst story I have was when I was pregnant and you have to pee in a cup every visit, the door of the little hatch you put it in when done hit my hand and my pee went all over this bathroom. I didn't know what to see when the nurse asked me I was able to give you a sample.:doubt:

Sweet.

He did this after the drugs wore off and they decided it would be better if I didn't recieve more so I could feel when to push. When they decided I was going to have a c section just say I became satan as I asked where my drugs were at.
The worst story I have was when I was pregnant and you have to pee in a cup every visit, the door of the little hatch you put it in when done hit my hand and my pee went all over this bathroom. I didn't know what to see when the nurse asked me I was able to give you a sample.:doubt:

Speaking of obstetrics...when I was in residency, I was delivering a baby. And underneath the mom, there is a little bucket to catch all the "spillage".

Well, in this delivery, there was amniotic fluid, blood, and urine, and when she was pushing, she also pushed out some feces. All of this ended up in the bucket.

When I was standing up, my foot caught on the bucket and it spilled all over the floor. The nurses and aides didn't have a pleased look on their face as they helped to clean it up.

Later that night, the Red Sox lost to the Yankees on Aaron Boone's homerun off Wakefield.

QUOTE=xotoxi;
The ladies call me Huge Jackass.

Well that's not very nice now, after all you catch their private parts in buckets and all!

Speaking of obstetrics...when I was in residency, I was delivering a baby. And underneath the mom, there is a little bucket to catch all the "spillage".

Well, in this delivery, there was amniotic fluid, blood, and urine, and when she was pushing, she also pushed out some feces. All of this ended up in the bucket.

When I was standing up, my foot caught on the bucket and it spilled all over the floor. The nurses and aides didn't have a pleased look on their face as they helped to clean it up.

Later that night, the Red Sox lost to the Yankees on Aaron Boone's homerun off Wakefield.

As long as you didn't drop the baby, you're ok.

My sister swallowed a super Gillette razor blade and her doctor discovered
that not only had she given herself a tonsillectomy, an appendectomy and a
hysterectomy, but she had also castrated her husband, circumcised her
lover, taken two fingers off a casual acquaintance, and given a vicar a
hair lip.

And, there were still 5 shaves left!!!

Oh, come on.

My gynecologist is female, a gay male wouldn't be bad either. I don't want some good looking guy doing an examination with me in that position. I think it's embarrassing.

My Obstretition was male and I was very comfortable with him but when I delivered, he was out of the country and the person taking his calls was a male and absolutely adorable. He made me feel really comfortable though because he was so nice.

I think going to the doctor is a little stressful too, you just have to find the right one, I guess.

My sister swallowed a super Gillette razor blade and her doctor discovered
that not only had she given herself a tonsillectomy, an appendectomy and a
hysterectomy, but she had also castrated her husband, circumcised her
lover, taken two fingers off a casual acquaintance, and given a vicar a
hair lip.

And, there were still 5 shaves left!!!

:lol:

*muttering about finding that darned towel to wipe drink off the computer screen*

Oh, come on.

My gynecologist is female, a gay male wouldn't be bad either. I don't want some good looking guy doing an examination with me in that position. I think it's embarrassing.

My Obstretition was male and I was very comfortable with him but when I delivered, he was out of the country and the person taking his calls was a male and absolutely adorable. He made me feel really comfortable though because he was so nice.

I think going to the doctor is a little stressful too, you just have to find the right one, I guess.
I wouldn't care if he was gay, he was just plain wierd. I did get the hot resident who came in when I was starting to push to help. He was the same age as me.

Forum List

Back