going to CaliforniA this week.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
as you can see from my user name,I love LA.:D

wont be there but will be close enough in san diego which i ALSO love especially since i LOVE california.:thup::banana:,for the california people,what are your favorite hotspots there,what are the best oceans?

And sorry. Guess I shouldn't have commented on a thread from this OP because I can guess I will get in trouble. Oh well....

I dig San Diego.Took my wife down there for the weekend of her 50th. She'll tell you to this day it's the best trip we've taken. Better than Alaska. I lined up a series of special activities for her birthday... Go find the Coyote Cafe. Good eats...

Truthfully though, after living for more that 30 years in SoCal, I don't much miss it...

wont be there but will be close enough in san diego which i ALSO love especially since i LOVE california.:thup::banana:,for the california people,what are your favorite hotspots there,what are the best oceans?

I was at the Rams Redskins game two weeks ago.

Central Calif Coast: Cambria, Cayucos, Morro Bay, San Luis Obispo, Grover Beach, Montana De Oro, Avila, Pismo Beach.

Google them, click images, see for yourself.

Central Calif Coast: Cambria, Cayucos, Morro Bay, San Luis Obispo, Grover Beach, Montana De Oro, Avila, Pismo Beach.

Too bad the 1 Coast Highway is closed due to the rock slide. Hearst Castle, then up through the Central California coast as noted by Grace, up through Carmel, 17-Mile Drive, Monterey, Santa Cruz, The Bay Area - San Francisco, Oakland, Up to Bodega Bay where they filmed The Birds, through Napa Valley for nonstop wine tasting. Back down across the Golden Gate Bridge, and over to Sacramento, then over to Colomo and the spot on the American River where they first discovered gold in California that started the gold rush. Yosemite, Kings Canyon and the giant redwoods, down through the central valley the breadbasket of the world. Then back to LA for Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm, Hollywood, LAX, over the Death Valley where you will find out why it's called that. You can't see a fraction of this in a month so make room for future visits.

I dig San Diego.Took my wife down there for the weekend of her 50th. She'll tell you to this day it's the best trip we've taken. Better than Alaska. I lined up a series of special activities for her birthday... Go find the Coyote Cafe. Good eats...

Truthfully though, after living for more that 30 years in SoCal, I don't much miss it...

FINALLY an intelligent response with someone contributing something.
really? you dont miss it much? how come? Im really confused since it was the best trip she had ever taken?o_O

All liberal cesspools

-Geaux

really? you dont miss it much? how come? Im really confused since it was the best trip she had ever taken?o_O

After living there for more than 30 years I was ready for something new. My kids still live out there... Huntington Beach, Northridge, Ventura County... 3 kids, 3 different locations... but I was ready to go. It got too expensive, too restrictive, too much state and local government with their hands in my pockets.

After living there for more than 30 years I was ready for something new. My kids still live out there... Huntington Beach, Northridge, Ventura County... 3 kids, 3 different locations... but I was ready to go. It got too expensive, too restrictive, too much state and local government with their hands in my pockets.

I lived in Ventura County for 39 years. Specifically, Port Hueneme and Oxnard

-Geaux

I lived in Ventura County for 39 years. Specifically, Port Hueneme and Oxnard

-Geaux

Camarillo, Thousand Oaks, Newbury Park, Simi Valley, Canoga Park (I know, not Ventura County).

I was at the Rams Redskins game two weeks ago.

Can you fill me in on what on earth is going on in the minds of Ram fans out there in LA? How on earth did the Rams go from having a stadium that always looked liked this last year.
21616514_10155151811956785_7676186233548334582_n.jpg

to having a stadium that looks like THIS this year?

DJY26s5U8AAqnR4.jpg

they fought so long and hard to get the team back and NOW they wont even support them anymore?

Last edited:
They had the Traitors for 10 or so years and just don't care anymore.

They had the Traitors for 10 or so years and just don't care anymore.

Dude that explanation holds no water whatsoever,doesnt explain it all.That does not even make sense or explain how they went from having packed crowds that looked like the ones i posted in my first photo,to having crowds that look like the one i posted in my second one below it.:uhoh3::cuckoo:

The LA Traitors went back to Oakland and left a very b ad taste in the los Angeles area for football.

Forum List

Back