going to CaliforniA this week.

as you can see from my user name,I love LA.:D

wont be there but will be close enough in san diego which i ALSO love especially since i LOVE california.:thup::banana:,for the california people,what are your favorite hotspots there,what are the best oceans?

Central Calif Coast: Cambria, Cayucos, Morro Bay, San Luis Obispo, Grover Beach, Montana De Oro, Avila, Pismo Beach.

Google them, click images, see for yourself.

are they all in southern california near SD?

I dig San Diego.Took my wife down there for the weekend of her 50th. She'll tell you to this day it's the best trip we've taken. Better than Alaska. I lined up a series of special activities for her birthday... Go find the Coyote Cafe. Good eats...

Truthfully though, after living for more that 30 years in SoCal, I don't much miss it...

FINALLY an intelligent response with someone contributing something.
really? you dont miss it much? how come? Im really confused since it was the best trip she had ever taken?o_O

After living there for more than 30 years I was ready for something new. My kids still live out there... Huntington Beach, Northridge, Ventura County... 3 kids, 3 different locations... but I was ready to go. It got too expensive, too restrictive, too much state and local government with their hands in my pockets.
yeah i understand that.the state itself is beautiful but our freaking corrupt government has ruined the joy of living out there,our government is such a facist dictatership and they make more restrictive laws in california more than any of the other states so i can now understand where you are coming from and yeah it sure is expensive out there.

I dig San Diego.Took my wife down there for the weekend of her 50th. She'll tell you to this day it's the best trip we've taken. Better than Alaska. I lined up a series of special activities for her birthday... Go find the Coyote Cafe. Good eats...

Truthfully though, after living for more that 30 years in SoCal, I don't much miss it...

really? you dont miss it much? how come? Im really confused since it was the best trip she had ever taken?o_O

After living there for more than 30 years I was ready for something new. My kids still live out there... Huntington Beach, Northridge, Ventura County... 3 kids, 3 different locations... but I was ready to go. It got too expensive, too restrictive, too much state and local government with their hands in my pockets.

I lived in Ventura County for 39 years. Specifically, Port Hueneme and Oxnard

-Geaux

I love your NFL sig,that is a GREAT sig to have,:up:mind if i copy it by chance?

The LA Traitors went back to Oakland and left a very b ad taste in the los Angeles area for football.

uhh your not paying attention,that WOULD make sense if this was the Rams FIRST year back in LA but it is their second year back and LAST year,the place was packed all the time.

I don't pay attention to LA as I am a northern California man. Last time I was there it just seemed do hostile. I like the SF bay area as it is cool and has so many great people who live here. The work is plentiful and money is great.

:biggrin:
The LA Traitors went back to Oakland and left a very b ad taste in the los Angeles area for football.

uhh your not paying attention,that WOULD make sense if this was the Rams FIRST year back in LA but it is their second year back and LAST year,the place was packed all the time.

speaking of that,traiter Al and the Raiders were NEVER embraced in LA as the Rams were.the majority of the fans that showed up were gang members and thugs always starting fights in the stands.

Howie Long remarked him and his fellow players stopped taking their kids and familys to Raider games because they feared for their lives. they forever have given a bad rap to the Oakland fans.People think the Oakland fans are always starting fights all the time but that could not be further from the truth.

most opposing fans that go to games out there always leave with a fun fan experience and want to come back.

The Raiders even when they were great out there,nobody showed up for games.:biggrin:

the first year out there even after winning a superbowl in oakland,they only drew a crowd of just 42,000

the next season after winning a superbowl out there in LA,for the season opener they only drew a crowd of just 44,000:biggrin:

the OAKLAND Raiders might have won a superbowl out there in LA but clearly,nobody in LA cared.:lmao:

I don't pay attention to LA as I am a northern California man. Last time I was there it just seemed do hostile. I like the SF bay area as it is cool and has so many great people who live here. The work is plentiful and money is great.

okay,you should have said that in the beginning,that you dont have an answer,dont understand it anymore than I do.:D

wont be there but will be close enough in san diego which i ALSO love especially since i LOVE california.:thup::banana:,for the california people,what are your favorite hotspots there,what are the best oceans?

Central Calif Coast: Cambria, Cayucos, Morro Bay, San Luis Obispo, Grover Beach, Montana De Oro, Avila, Pismo Beach.

are they all in southern california near SD?

Nope. Central Cal coast.

All liberal cesspools

-Geaux

It has nothing to do with politics. He asked for the best beaches. I gave answers.

The best oceans?? Ummm...The Pacific is the only one, so that is the best.

CA has plenty of hot spots, one Saturday, for example, three of us went surfing in the morning at Ocean Beach, and then drove to Boreal Ridge and snow skied in the late PM and under the lights that same day.

I lived in Ventura County for 39 years. Specifically, Port Hueneme and Oxnard

-Geaux

I love your NFL sig,that is a GREAT sig to have,:up:mind if i copy it by chance?
Have at it

-Geaux

Big Sur is not accessible yet as Highway 1 is still shut off by earth slides last year..

well do,thanks.:thup:

here in good old sunny san diego and i been yelling out everyday instead of I LOVE LA,I LOVE SAN DIEGO,sd just doesnt cut it.:biggrin: Man i do not want to ever go back to boring kansas,i hate it that I got to leave saturday.this place has the most friendliest people in the country,I been talking to all these ladies that dig me,they are willing to tell me their names and give me their emails without a second thought,they are nothing at all friendly like this back home.I cant ever recall people being so friendly around the counbtry anywhere i been before.now you can see WHY i dont want to leave. I am REALLY in heaven now after today ESPECIALLY because I met a young girl that looks EXACTLY like Marilyn Monroe,I am not not kidding for a second.I even asked her if anybody has ever told her she looks like her and she said about a thousand times,that she hears it everyday.so you can see why I am in heave so much the fact she gace me her email?:up:

Forum List

Back