Gohmert to Strzok: Did you look as innocently at your wife while lying about Lisa as you look at us?

Is U.S. Rep. Louie Gohmert a hypocrite for not being hard on Jim Jordan?

• Yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • It doesn't matter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Benghazi!

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Comey!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"Remember, one of the worst traitors in American history, Robert Hanssen, was also FBI Counterintel, and knew how to lie his way out of justice for years."

Gohmert is an American hero who gets ridiculed a lot. Strzok is the one who should be ridiculed!

Louie Gohmert to Strzok: Did you look as innocently at your wife while lying about Lisa Page as you look at us?
Talk about a stupid question that does not address the issue at hand. That question reminds me of how innocent Trump looked when the reporter asked him about knowing anything about the $130,000 payment to Stormy Daniels, then lying about it. Except that question was actually relevant to the hush money case. This question Gohmert asked, wasn't relative to anything, except to insult. Gohmert, what an idiot.

Last edited:
Gohmert is an American hero who gets ridiculed a lot. Strzok is the one who should be ridiculed!

Louie Gohmert to Strzok: Did you look as innocently at your wife while lying about Lisa Page as you look at us?
Talk about a stupid question that does not address the issue at hand.

Really? You don't think it goes to the man's honesty? His trustworthiness? His character?

And don't give me any shit, I can't stand Trump.

Just like asking 'did you stop beating your wife' is relevant.

It was a cheap attack on Strzok for daring to have a bad opinion of Donald Trump.

So Hillary paid for a dossier. David Corn of MSNBC, Orr and his wife who worked for Simpson made sure the press got it.. this is not making libtards look good at all.

Did FBI get bamboozled by multiple versions of Trump dossier?
You mean the Dossier that the Republicans paid for first, until Hillary got it? Then McCain used it to present it to the FBI for evidence of a conspiracy to attack the U.S. with ties to Trump, by using the Russians to hijack an election and our democracy? And the dossier that you just lied about, when telling us David Corn worked for Simpson, who is actually a reporter for Mother Jones? That dossier?

It was interesting to hear Strzok say he couldn’t recall the Page email yet in other testimony he defended that same email.

So Hillary paid for a dossier. David Corn of MSNBC, Orr and his wife who worked for Simpson made sure the press got it.. this is not making libtards look good at all.

Did FBI get bamboozled by multiple versions of Trump dossier?
You mean the Dossier that the Republicans paid for first, until Hillary got it? Then McCain used it to present it to the FBI for evidence of a conspiracy to attack the U.S. with ties to Trump, by using the Russians to hijack an election and our democracy? And the dossier that you just lied about, when telling us David Corn worked for Simpson, who is actually a reporter for Mother Jones? That dossier?
Which Republican?

Talk about a stupid question that does not address the issue at hand. That question reminds me of how innocent Trump looked when the reporter asked him about knowing anything about the $130,000 payment to Stormy Daniels, then lying about it. Except that question was actually relevant to the hush money case. This question Gohmert asked, wasn't relative to anything, except to insult. Gohmert, what an idiot.
Really? It goes to credibility! Or, is it stupid for ewe libtards to hammer Trump about women and affairs! Make up your feeble mind!

Really? You don't think it goes to the man's honesty? His trustworthiness? His character?

It was a cheap attack on Strzok for daring to have a bad opinion of Donald Trump.
It's really all they have. Republicans not only made embarrassing turd balls out of themselves, but they revealed just how insanely desperate they are about diverting the issues away from this investigation by having a nothing burger hearing like this.

You guys notice that guy behind Strozk’s right shoulder cracking the hell up?

It was a cheap shot to rattle Strzok as much as the Republicans were rattled when they realized Democrats have gone full blown traitor out in the open.

Now the fake friendship that goes on in Washington will finally start to resemble the actual hatred the parties have for each other.

FBI witness told Gomar the goofball he needed to take his medication.

Forum List

Back