Gohmert to announce resolution to stop Iran nuclear deal

We won the war, Bush lost the peace

We should not and never will have a mega base in the ME

Yep, he's dirt, and so are you for wanting war. We can have half the size of our military or twice the size and not guarantee no war.
The strongest military means war is much less likely, weakness breeds war...Why do you have trust in the mullahs as they pledge our destruction?

They probably wouldn't have a problem with the US if it weren't for the US threatening to destroy them and having messed around with the previous regime too.

The US just can't leave oil rich countries alone. Hence why they want nukes so they can tell you to foowk off.
"Destroy them"... When did that happen?:dunno:

Where exactly is the Saddam regime? Where is the Gaddafi regime? Did they not get destroyed? Did I miss something?

We should have left a military base in Iraq, we wouldn't have these problems there today if we did. Libya was simply left a failed state by Obama

Damn that George Bush for making the agreement that we would pull out by that date.

Strongest military means no war

That's what Hitler said.
Hitler tested the French, and the British, when he saw they did nothing as he ceased the Rhineland and Czechoslovakia, he knew what he could do... Conquer

The US tested Iraq and Afghanistan and knew that he saw they were too weak and invaded..... apparently a strong military means there won't be war. Rubbish, people have strong militarys for a reason. Either to defend or attack, the US is an attacker.
We didnt test anything idiot we tried nation building totally different than defeating an enemy

Are you trying to insult? Seriously, if you want to insult use the proper punctuation, it makes it easier to understand that you're trying to insult and that you don't have much in the way of an argument.

Does't surprise me, but I'm just here to say bye to you, I don't do insulters.

Back to the conspiracy room for you

Some desperation going on here.
The right are so desperate to go to war with Iran and they know this deal takes away their excuse.......
Repeating the false wsr chant is old worn out,repubs want what got Iran to the table in the first place ,sanctions ,not a huge pay day,and continued diffiant retoric from Iran.

The right are so desperate to go to war with Iran and they know this deal takes away their excuse.......
Repeating the false wsr chant is old worn out,repubs want what got Iran to the table in the first place ,sanctions ,not a huge pay day,and continued diffiant retoric from Iran.

It's the only way they can rationalize this deal

Translation please, I don't understand what you want to say.

This deal or war is a false choice...You're welcome

There are various choices. What I'm saying is that if the Republicans get a president they'll be pushing for war in Iran. Doesn't mean it'll happen, but it means they'll push for it.

With this deal war is going to be almost out of the question. War could still happen, but if Iran has something the US wouldn't fight against, ie nukes, then chances of war are severely reduced. Also if they can't use nukes as an excuse for invading, then they've lost their reasoning and they've lost 10 years of public awareness about Iran.

There are various choices. What I'm saying is that if the Republicans get a president they'll be pushing for war in Iran. Doesn't mean it'll happen, but it means they'll push for it.

With this deal war is going to be almost out of the question. War could still happen, but if Iran has something the US wouldn't fight against, ie nukes, then chances of war are severely reduced. Also if they can't use nukes as an excuse for invading, then they've lost their reasoning and they've lost 10 years of public awareness about Iran.

War is almost certain with this deal, as Iran continues to spread terror around the world and build up it's military. Obama is helping them do just that

War is almost certain with this deal, as Iran continues to spread terror around the world and build up it's military. Obama is helping them do just that

Well you managed to not get an insult in this time. Well done you, give yourself a pat on the back.

As for your scaremongering, well... I'm going to assume you are Jewish and have some links to Israel, no problem there, other than you might just be massively biased, seeing as it is that very sort of person who is pushing this in the first place.

Iran isn't a shining angel, no one said they were. I don't like countries that push their religion on to people, or who go around causing problems in the world. Then again I could have described the USA there. So.....

How many countries has Iran invaded in the past 20 years? And how many have the US invaded?

Bush "lost the peace"?..the peace was won ,Obama surrendered it to isis
Of course he did.

(1) He disbanded the police.

(2) He disbanded the Army.

(3) He outsourced reconstruction to corrupt corporations who should have hired Iraqis at $15 an hour to rebuild the country and infrastructure. That alone would have tied Shi'ites, Sunnis, and Kurds to our regieme.

(4) The Bush-rebuilt Iraqi armed forces simply will not stand up to other Muslims.

(5) Bush could not get a SOFA and created such an atmosphere that American troops had to come home in 2011 or be subject to Iraqi courts.

(6) Only the Arabs and Kurds and Turks and Persians can resolve their issues there, we can't.

No, it is not. Typical saber-rattling by a war monger.

I know Louis, have known him before he was a congressman, and he is a piece of dirt.

That's a ringing endorsement coming from a fraud like fake...Thank you Louie for being a real American
Yep, he's dirt, and so are you for wanting war. We can have half the size of our military or twice the size and not guarantee no war.
The strongest military means war is much less likely, weakness breeds war...Why do you have trust in the mullahs as they pledge our destruction?

USA has had the strongest military for decades, but we've been at war pretty much constantly since WW2, which was the last justifiable war. Since then, we've had military adventures. Meddling in other's affairs mostly for profit. Do a little reading of history, not just looking stuff up on google to reinforce the beliefs formed in your head by listening to too much t.v. and radio.

I know Louis, have known him before he was a congressman, and he is a piece of dirt.

That's a ringing endorsement coming from a fraud like fake...Thank you Louie for being a real American

USA has had the strongest military for decades, but we've been at war pretty much constantly since WW2, which was the last justifiable war. Since then, we've had military adventures. Meddling in other's affairs mostly for profit. Do a little reading of history, not just looking stuff up on google to reinforce the beliefs formed in your head by listening to too much t.v. and radio.
it goes in cycles actually, Carter decimated our military, Reagan built it up. Clinton gutted the military, Bush built it up,Now Obama is gutting the military, we'll get another war out of it, as he arms up Iran

Bush "lost the peace"?..the peace was won ,Obama surrendered it to isis
Of course he did.

(1) He disbanded the police.

(2) He disbanded the Army.

(3) He outsourced reconstruction to corrupt corporations who should have hired Iraqis at $15 an hour to rebuild the country and infrastructure. That alone would have tied Shi'ites, Sunnis, and Kurds to our regieme.

(4) The Bush-rebuilt Iraqi armed forces simply will not stand up to other Muslims.

(5) Bush could not get a SOFA and created such an atmosphere that American troops had to come home in 2011 or be subject to Iraqi courts.

(6) Only the Arabs and Kurds and Turks and Persians can resolve their issues there, we can't.
Iraq was stable when Obama came into office. Obama cut and ran like the coward he is

Forum List

Back