Gohmert to announce resolution to stop Iran nuclear deal

No he's 1/5 th American Indian and a patriot:thup:

Me too. I support a powerful military but like you people keep whining about,,,"we're in debt!"! A war would cost trillions.
Strongest military means no war

That's what Hitler said.
Hitler tested the French, and the British, when he saw they did nothing as he ceased the Rhineland and Czechoslovakia, he knew what he could do... Conquer

The US tested Iraq and Afghanistan and knew that he saw they were too weak and invaded..... apparently a strong military means there won't be war. Rubbish, people have strong militarys for a reason. Either to defend or attack, the US is an attacker.
We didnt test anything idiot we tried nation building totally different than defeating an enemy

Nah we hate war, but weakness breeds war, which is what we try to avoid. Leftist think kissing our enemies ass is good policy:uhh:

Reagan (a republican), kissed Iran's ass big time by arranging weapons sales to them.
Nah...he kept the muslim nutjobs fighting each other.. He armed Iraq

Reagan armed Iran and Afghanistan. The bush syndicate armed Iraq. Are you starting to see a pattern here yet?

Reagan defeated the Soviet empire, in part by bogging them down in defeat in Afghanistan:cool:

By arming them with weapons they could later use to battle American troops with. The war industries that support our politicians needs customers fighting wars, and they don't care who's shooting at whom.

Please that old ass shit was not funtional

Reagan (a republican), kissed Iran's ass big time by arranging weapons sales to them.
Nah...he kept the muslim nutjobs fighting each other.. He armed Iraq

Reagan armed Iran and Afghanistan. The bush syndicate armed Iraq. Are you starting to see a pattern here yet?

Reagan defeated the Soviet empire, in part by bogging them down in defeat in Afghanistan:cool:

By arming them with weapons they could later use to battle American troops with. The war industries that support our politicians needs customers fighting wars, and they don't care who's shooting at whom.

Please that old ass shit was not funtional

????

That's a ringing endorsement coming from a fraud like fake...Thank you Louie for being a real American
Yep, he's dirt, and so are you for wanting war. We can have half the size of our military or twice the size and not guarantee no war.
The strongest military means war is much less likely, weakness breeds war...Why do you have trust in the mullahs as they pledge our destruction?

They probably wouldn't have a problem with the US if it weren't for the US threatening to destroy them and having messed around with the previous regime too.

The US just can't leave oil rich countries alone. Hence why they want nukes so they can tell you to foowk off.
"Destroy them"... When did that happen?:dunno:

Where exactly is the Saddam regime? Where is the Gaddafi regime? Did they not get destroyed? Did I miss something?

We should have left a military base in Iraq, we wouldn't have these problems there today if we did. Libya was simply left a failed state by Obama

Iraq was Bush's problem from beginning right through fucking up a SOFA deal.

Some desperation going on here.
The right are so desperate to go to war with Iran and they know this deal takes away their excuse.......

Nah we hate war, but weakness breeds war, which is what we try to avoid. Leftist think kissing our enemies ass is good policy:uhh:

If you have to depend on Crazy Louie, you're desperate.

Jroc, ol silly gay kill dude, we are not sending an army to the ME. The agreement is going to stand.
You have faith in the mullahs that is so sweet :slap:
I believe they will build a bomb sooner if we do it your way and have to go to war. Won't happen your way.
My way they wont build anything. The mullahs would have been out of power by now, but you and Obama like them. you can work with them:uhoh3:

Jroc, ol silly gay kill dude, we are not sending an army to the ME. The agreement is going to stand.
You have faith in the mullahs that is so sweet :slap:
I believe they will build a bomb sooner if we do it your way and have to go to war. Won't happen your way.
My way they wont build anything. The mullahs would have been out of power by now, but you and Obama like them. you can work with them:uhoh3:
They would still be in power your way.

Me too. I support a powerful military but like you people keep whining about,,,"we're in debt!"! A war would cost trillions.
Strongest military means no war

That's what Hitler said.
Hitler tested the French, and the British, when he saw they did nothing as he ceased the Rhineland and Czechoslovakia, he knew what he could do... Conquer

The US tested Iraq and Afghanistan and knew that he saw they were too weak and invaded..... apparently a strong military means there won't be war. Rubbish, people have strong militarys for a reason. Either to defend or attack, the US is an attacker.
We didnt test anything idiot we tried nation building totally different than defeating an enemy

Are you trying to insult? Seriously, if you want to insult use the proper punctuation, it makes it easier to understand that you're trying to insult and that you don't have much in the way of an argument.

Does't surprise me, but I'm just here to say bye to you, I don't do insulters.

Yup, ISIS is Hitler, Jroc. You idiot.

IsIs is a muslim fascist group like Hitler. Why is Obama arming them with new Humvee's?
Why did your Bush trained army run?
they scared
Yup. Which means we can't send an army. Either they grow balls (you need to as well) or they lose. No skin of our noses.

We should have had a mega base in Iraq. that's what we do after we win wars. Also, Obama refused even air support to help them at first. Now he puts forth only a token effort for political reasons

Forum List

Back