God told Mike Johnson he's the new moses

You keep complaining that he's insane and weird and who knows, maybe even wears white after Labor Day, yet you can't point to a single thing he's done in office that would demonstrate any of that. You're dodging now.
So what? I'm not your mommy. I'm not here to coddle your neuroses and fetishes. I am here to point out that a crazy person is speaker of the house. And you're here to be a squealing little human shield for him.

Just so we're clear.

So what? I'm not your mommy. I'm not here to coddle your neuroses and fetishes. I am here to point out that a crazy person is speaker of the house. And you're here to be a squealing little human shield for him.

Just so we're clear.
Just so we're clear, you claim he's crazy but can't produce any evidence of such. Are you willing to bring in Jimmy Carter and JFK into your crazy corral too? I mean, they claimed beliefs that send you to the nearest safe space, but I don't see you complaining about them.

Just be sure to let us know when he DOES something crazy. You know, like push for a law that would raise the moral character of the nation or some such craziness.

Just so we're clear, you claim he's crazy but can't produce any evidence of such.
Except for the evidence and arguments I presented in this thread already. You chose to ignore them in your race to be a mindless human shield.

Except for the evidence and arguments I presented in this thread already. You chose to ignore them in your race to be a mindless human shield.
Again, he's done nothing to indicate mental illness. No shaking hands with a ghost, no getting lost between Marine One and the White House door, no naked swimming with Secret Service agents, no incoherent mumbling in front of the world, etc. etc.

Are you going to say Jimmy Carter is crazy?

Forum List

Back