God told Mike Johnson he's the new moses

Post #222

“I don't attack Christians. I do question their religion exactly the same as all others. Also I respect their right to partake in religion......until it starts to creep into our government policy, but that includes all of them, not just one.”
What part of being taken to court do you not understand relating to religion taught in public schools?

What is a religious law in your mind?

Most laws in America have some religious origin

So broad statement like yours are practically useless

You have to differentiate between a law mandating burkas for women and one that outlaws slavery or killing store clerks during a robbery
You're way misinformed about religious origins in American law. Seidel can straighten you out, but you're probably too scared to read him, especially if you've any children and have already mentioned them in your will.

Except for Satan's religion of sexual deviancy. Your kind are happy to have government promote that, especially to young children's, in place of the moral standards of any legitimate religion.
There is no Satan, so both non-existent entities (Satan's rival) have nothing to do with young children.

It's like they go out of their way to give religion the worst image possible.

Mprj0Z5.jpg
Disturbingly easy to do. Look at Hamas nazis currently. You should be concerned that xianity is one of the three Abrahamic religions, but probably aren't.

What part of being taken to court do you not understand relating to religion taught in public schools?
I see libs attacking Christian religion while allowing islam to creep into the public schools

I pick a book of the Bible and read 30-50 verses a day, not too taxing. I'm currently reading Deuteronomy and then will take on a book or two within the New Testament. For the story of Moses turning the reins over to Joshua to lead the Jews across the Jordan, refer to Deuteronomy 3:25-28 and Deuteronomy 4:21-22.
One of the most dangerous of self-glossing literatures on the planet. Thanks for the warning.

It makes me sad that this religious nut is infecting our PUBLIC schools with such demented creationism nonsense. Carbon dating alone disproves all of MAGA Mikes nonsense! The problem is that his poorly educated believers are too dumb to comprehend science.
So that collective IQ may also have been able to legally vote the current absurdity into the White House.

All religion should be kept out.
But Christians are the primary target

For instance muslim countries tend to be very theocratic

We know that large numbers of muslim men are slipping into the country through mexico but libs dont seem to mind very much

Johnson has every right to proclaim his religion. You have no right to violate that by claiming a freedom from religion.
It's not a violation for Johnson to claim his atheism either. Christianity is the world's #1 religion for producing atheism. No other religion can rival it. Give Johnson enough time, and he'll make we atheists proud of him.

But Christians are the primary target

For instance muslim countries tend to be very theocratic

We know that large numbers of muslim men are slipping into the country through mexico but libs dont seem to mind very much
Of the three Abrahamics, Islam's goal is world domination.

Of course not.

I wouldn't be surprised.
Point is, like Donald (P.T. Barnum) Trump playing the xian card, Johnson doesn't have the stones to all of a sudden convert to atheism and come out of the truest and most profound of religious closets.

It's that whole Holy water/Vampire thing. People who are screaming for acceptance of their life choices only do so because they KNOW those choices NEED a cosigner.
Some of the most reactionary are not secure in themselves, lack a self-esteem base. Do these currently have jobs?

Forum List

Back