God, Not Singular but Plural?

Jul 9, 2009
I was brought up on a hard diet of the God fairy tale but over the years with what I have researched it has lead me to believe that the God issue is not one person but guardians of destiny. In other words not one individual but a whole race of higher beings that have seeded the planet with lifeforms that on a regular basis are modified as and when required.

All the history of modern man is full of legends and myths of higher beings that came from the heavens to assist man. These original encounters have been woven into a religion over the passing millenia and from that has been born a corrupt and malignant form of that early belief.

There is no God as we think or percieve but rather higher life forms that have seeded this planet with life and who on occasion return to see how their offspring are doing. Greedy and evil humans have sought to enslave their fellow man with the God ignorance for past millenia. At this very point in time billions are enslaved by the God ignorance and lies, the greedy and evil not wanting to lose their grip on humanity.

This was what was not intended by the higher life forms and just as before they will step in and allow the earth to be cleansed of the evil that now stalks the earth. It has happened before and it will happen again. But it has nothing to do with any God, no just intelligence and nature thats all.

Yes, it's so much easier to believe in the alien fantasy..

good grief.

Forum List

Back