Duke the Halls

evenflow1969

Gold Member
Jul 17, 2016
Ohio
John Wayne Marathon on Christmas Day. Wish they were running it on another say as no way I get to watch any of it. My day will be spent with family. Especially looking forward to seeing my kids and grandchildren. How ever if you are able great chance to see great cinema! I don't pay for cable or I would record it all on Tivoli or what ever you Do that with. What are your favorite John Wayne movies? Two of mine are the Searchers and McClintock!

John Wayne Marathon on Christmas Day. Wish they were running it on another say as no way I get to watch any of it. My day will be spent with family. Especially looking forward to seeing my kids and grandchildren. How ever if you are able great chance to see great cinema! I don't pay for cable or I would record it all on Tivoli or what ever you Do that with. What are your favorite John Wayne movies? Two of mine are the Searchers and McClintock!

My favourite is real life. The Duke and his body guards came to my town on the Duke's yacht. They went to a favourite bar and tried to cause trouble by breaking up a pool game that was going on. They got trouble! They got a medical grade licking and they were sent packing back to their boat.

The Duke somehow slipped away to safety before the licking started. That was Act 2 meant for only the tough guys!

In a nutshell but I can add some details if anybody's interest is roused!

Forum List

Back