GObP to spend more than $1 billion to buy election

Before it's all done I suspect the spending will be about even. Especially after you consider how much campaigning Obama is doing on our dime. He's campaigning more than he's governing, which actually is a good thing come to think of it.

Well said. However, if it helps the bozo get back to the lefty confines of Hyde Park come January...dimes well spent IMO.

Remember the days when the democrats said that republicans wouldn't be able to match boy barry's billion dollar warchest?

Didn't some lib poster here have something like that in his sig line?

Didn't democrats say that Romney was so unpopular that he couldn't raise funds? What dupes democrats are. They really are. You can't buy this kind of absurdity.

Remember when we told you you would get Robmomey and like it.

here you are

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/197795-gingrich-uniting-the-republican-party.html

Wasn't all that long ago the guys helping screw up Barry's failing campaign were boasting they'd have a billion dollars in donations to spend getting the loser reelected. And it goes without saying Dimocrats never mess with the precious and sacred ballot on election days. Honest, TM says so.

Go get a quote of mine saying that you fucking lying piece of pig shit

All you tea party clowns sold your souls and it didnt take but a mintute for you to do it

Report: GOP outside groups plan to spend more than $1 billion in 2012 | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

Why are they spending so much?

Because they can't guarantee that voter suppression laws will be successful in stealing the election. Look at the results of the two Bush "elections". Stealing worked the first time but the pubs can't depend on getting away with it again.

This is shaping up to be the most corrupt and dishonest presidential election in our history.

GOP Super PAC's bad... Democrat Super PAC's good. We know, we know.

No, all Super PAC's are bad. I'm sorry, but I just don't believe it is in anyone's best interest to have a select few individuals contributing millions or even more to get what they want. If that is not trying to buy an election, I don't know what is. Obviously Dems will have to count on some Super PAC's of their own to try to offset what comes in on the Republican side.

In the end, I would imagine that Obama will raise quite a bit more money than Romney, but that will be evened out by mega-donors contributing to the Super PAC's on the Republican side. Eventually, I am sure we will find that foreign money has infiltrated these Super PAC's, on one side or the other or both.

Report: GOP outside groups plan to spend more than $1 billion in 2012 | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

Because they can't guarantee that voter suppression laws will be successful in stealing the election. Look at the results of the two Bush "elections". Stealing worked the first time but the pubs can't depend on getting away with it again.

This is shaping up to be the most corrupt and dishonest presidential election in our history.

GOP superpacs are a threat to our democracy dontcha know.

It is a measure of just how bad Obama is.

When people who don't normally care throw together a billion dollars to get rid of you, its hard to say "it must be them".

GOP superpacs are a threat to our democracy dontcha know.

Funny? I thpought that was the leftleaning Media protecting Obama that failed to vet him in the first place...

When people who don't normally care throw together a billion dollars to get rid of you, its hard to say "it must be them".

Weren't we treated with threats that Obama stood to amass a warchest of $1BN last year?

Yea, Barry's people were bragging on the amount of money they were gonna spend until the contributions dried up from some of the big guys, you know a few he threw under the bus.

Weren't we treated with threats that Obama stood to amass a warchest of $1BN last year?
Yep...but ole tin ear has been making inroads with his gaffes..

Yes,, I think he's pissed off a goodly amount of venture capitalists.. :lol:

white boys

Jews

and about 60 million Catholics..

All you tea party clowns sold your souls and it didnt take but a mintute for you to do it
How does the phrase go? Extremism in the name of freedom is no vice....or something like that.

I've not sold My sole however. I don't make deals with the Obama.

Remember the days when the democrats said that republicans wouldn't be able to match boy barry's billion dollar warchest?

Didn't democrats say that Romney was so unpopular that he couldn't raise funds? What dupes democrats are. They really are. You can't buy this kind of absurdity.

here you are

The alternative is more of obama! That's what democrats forget. No matter how they come out against Romney, the alternative is still obama.

here you are

The alternative is more of obama! That's what democrats forget. No matter how they come out against Romney, the alternative is still obama.

and you flipped on a dime for your masters

Wasn't all that long ago the guys helping screw up Barry's failing campaign were boasting they'd have a billion dollars in donations to spend getting the loser reelected. And it goes without saying Dimocrats never mess with the precious and sacred ballot on election days. Honest, TM says so.

Go get a quote of mine saying that you fucking lying piece of pig shit

I wouldn't waste a nanosecond, you retard.

Forum List

Back