Go now, don't wait another day!!

the answer seems to be something related to people being killed in the streets------
not a completely novel idea for catholics sluts. Are you already so engaged,
penny dear? or still using the idea in auto erotic fantasy?

Catholic sluts???? You are trying to win friends and influence people right?

yes----I am exhibiting MY CHARM --------Magda Goebbels ---saint of the Cyanide--is a special object of worship for our dear penny

Just another jew whine fest. Hurry on Lori , wouldn't want you to be left behind. Just looking out for her good.

Just another jew whine fest. Hurry on Lori , wouldn't want you to be left behind.

' jew wine fest'???? must be THE LAST SUPPER -------"blood" and "body" -------Lori ???? yet ANOTHER 'disciple' I wonder if this one speaks aramaic

Just another jew whine fest. Hurry on Lori , wouldn't want you to be left behind.

' jew wine fest'???? must be THE LAST SUPPER -------"blood" and "body" -------Lori ???? yet ANOTHER 'disciple' I wonder if this one speaks aramaic

Whine. I imagine they like their wine as well, sounds like she had a few glasses actually.

Whine. I imagine they like their wine as well, sounds like she had a few glasses actually.

who is "they" ?? the catechism whores at mass--------sheeeehs-----did anyone
tell them that Martin Luther has REJECTED THAT MASS WINE FEST?

Forum List

Back