Global warming in action....right before our eyes

Ms Pumpkin Row,

You seem to buy into the contention that an extremely large majority of over 10,000 degreed scientists have all formed a conspiracy to defraud the people of planet Earth. To do so, they have communicated sufficiently to maintain a coherent picture throughout thousands and thousands of peer reviewed studies. They find the same temperatures. They find the same trends. They find the same causes. On hundreds and hundreds of different parameters measured, they are in perfect agreement. They have managed to create a coherent, extremely detailed and fully rational simulacrum of a global process that, you claim, simply does not exist. Amazing work. And through all of that, not a single one of these thousands of scientists, from different nations with different governments, religions, science practices, funding practices... NOT ONE has ever confessed to the conspiracy. NOT ONE has ever slipped up and given it all away. These are some VERY smart and VERY disciplined people Ms Pumpkin Row.

PS: You don't get rich from research grants. Grants pay for the conduct of the research. They are not put in the researcher's pockets. They might help someone keep their job, but so would good work whereas the grand conspiracy would put every one of those thousands of scientists at immediate risk of losing their entire careers and likely facing prosecution.

Yeah... that all makes sense.

Don't take the stupid side in this argument. And the Grand Global Conspiracy is most definitely the stupid side.

“That is to me the central mystery of climate science. It is not a scientific mystery but a human mystery. How does it happen that a whole generation of scientific experts is blind to obvious facts?" ~ Freeman Dyson

No great "mystery" here. "A whole generation of scientific experts" ISN'T "blind to the obvious facts"....instead the once great mathematician and theoretical physicist, but now tragically semi-senile, 92 year old Freeman Dyson, with no education or experience in any part of climate science, IS the one "blind to the obvious facts"

As the rest of the world scientific community can plainly see.

The Danger of Cosmic Genius

Lmao fruit cake, so you consider the people who study of worm fossils more credible on the climate ?

I consider the thousands of climate scientists who accept AGW a better reason to form a conclusion than the crap you've all spewed here arguing to reject it.

What crap? The thousands of so called scientist you speak of read the same God damn report and just sign there name..

Oops I let out a little secret didn't I?
Are you ever proving what an ignorant dumb fuck you are. No, they do not 'sign' a report. Their name is only on a paper if they contributed to that paper. And there are thousands of papers from all disciplines of science showing the effects of the increasing warmth on this planet, papers published in the scientific journals in all nations of the world. Lying bastards like you are a dime a dozen, you mean absolutely nothing in the larger scheme of things. Little braying jackasses serenading the moon.

You obviously are not even capable of finishing the basic classes that you are required to finish to get a degree in science. All you can do is try to denigrate your superoures.

Ms Pumpkin Row,

You seem to buy into the contention that an extremely large majority of over 10,000 degreed scientists have all formed a conspiracy to defraud the people of planet Earth. To do so, they have communicated sufficiently to maintain a coherent picture throughout thousands and thousands of peer reviewed studies. They find the same temperatures. They find the same trends. They find the same causes. On hundreds and hundreds of different parameters measured, they are in perfect agreement. They have managed to create a coherent, extremely detailed and fully rational simulacrum of a global process that, you claim, simply does not exist. Amazing work. And through all of that, not a single one of these thousands of scientists, from different nations with different governments, religions, science practices, funding practices... NOT ONE has ever confessed to the conspiracy. NOT ONE has ever slipped up and given it all away. These are some VERY smart and VERY disciplined people Ms Pumpkin Row.

PS: You don't get rich from research grants. Grants pay for the conduct of the research. They are not put in the researcher's pockets. They might help someone keep their job, but so would good work whereas the grand conspiracy would put every one of those thousands of scientists at immediate risk of losing their entire careers and likely facing prosecution.

Don't take the stupid side in this argument. And the Grand Global Conspiracy is most definitely the stupid side.

“That is to me the central mystery of climate science. It is not a scientific mystery but a human mystery. How does it happen that a whole generation of scientific experts is blind to obvious facts?" ~ Freeman Dyson

No great "mystery" here. "A whole generation of scientific experts" ISN'T "blind to the obvious facts"....instead the once great mathematician and theoretical physicist, but now tragically semi-senile, 92 year old Freeman Dyson, with no education or experience in any part of climate science, IS the one "blind to the obvious facts"

Lmao fruit cake, so you consider the people who study of worm fossils more credible on the climate ?

I consider the thousands of climate scientists who accept AGW a better reason to form a conclusion than the crap you've all spewed here arguing to reject it.

What crap? The thousands of so called scientist you speak of read the same God damn report and just sign there name..

Are you ever proving what an ignorant dumb fuck you are. No, they do not 'sign' a report. Their name is only on a paper if they contributed to that paper. And there are thousands of papers from all disciplines of science showing the effects of the increasing warmth on this planet, papers published in the scientific journals in all nations of the world. Lying bastards like you are a dime a dozen, you mean absolutely nothing in the larger scheme of things. Little braying jackasses serenading the moon.

You obviously are not even capable of finishing the basic classes that you are required to finish to get a degree in science. All you can do is try to denigrate your superoures.

Who you trying to bullshit ?

Top science groups tell climate change doubters in Congress to knock it off

In a letter dated Tuesday, 31 leading U.S. scientific organizations sent members of Congress a no-nonsense message that human-caused climate change is real, poses risks to society and is backed by overwhelming evidence.

“Observations throughout the world make it clear that climate change is occurring, and rigorous scientific research concludes that the greenhouse gases emitted by human activities are the primary driver,” the letter states. “This conclusion is based on multiple independent lines of evidence and the vast body of peer-reviewed science.”

The effort to draft the letter wasspearheaded by the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS), whose leader, Rush Holt — a former member of Congress, vigorously promoted its message...

Congress should respond:

PLEASE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:

1. Why does one Earth polar circle, the Antarctic, have 9 times the ice of the other?

2. Over the past million years, Greenland froze while North America thawed, all at the same time on the same planet with the same atmosphere with the same amount of CO2 in the atmosphere, so what did CO2 have to do with either event?

3. You fudgebaking liars claim the Marshall Islands are sinking because of sea level rise, when, in fact, they are sinking because they are right on the lip of the Pacific Ring of Fire. Why are you LYING about why the Marshalls are sinking?

Ms Pumpkin Row,

I spotted The bullshit old rocks and your mad as hell

The thousands of scientists I'm speaking about do their own research, get it published in peer reviewed journals. An enormous majority of their results - very close to 100% - support the theory of AGW. They read the research of others. They read the IPCC's assessment report which is an assessment of all that research. Being trained, degreed scientists, they understand the research. Their conclusions, almost to a man, is that, yes indeed, the primary cause of global warming is human GHG emissions and deforestation.

I'm glad to hear you say "What crap". You couldn't find ANY research material to support your claims, could you.

All you've let out is another indicator of your subnormal intelligence. The work of virtually every single scientist on this planet supports AGW.

The thousands of scientists I'm speaking about do their own research, get it published in peer reviewed journals. An enormous majority of their results - very close to 100% - support the theory of AGW. They read the research of others. They read the IPCC's assessment report which is an assessment of all that research. Being trained, degreed scientists, they understand the research. Their conclusions, almost to a man, is that, yes indeed, the primary cause of global warming is human GHG emissions and deforestation.

I'm glad to hear you say "What crap". You couldn't find ANY research material to support your claims, could you.

All you've let out is another indicator of your subnormal intelligence. The work of virtually every single scientist on this planet supports AGW.

That's just moronic as telling me the UN has a fucking army...

They are going by the same report...

I could use me some of that Global Warming here in Oaklandtown. We've had an Unseasonable Cool Summer to date. The local news just announced yet another cooler than normal day.

The work of virtually every single scientist on this planet supports AGW.

That is a big LIE. Every scientist who reports NO WARMING gets their taxpayer funding CUT OFF. Only those FUDGING with the FUDGEBAKING LIARS continues with taxpayer funding. The VAST MAJORITY of people with real science backgrounds disputes the FRAUD because it is so obviously FRAUD.

You apparently haven't a clue what goes on in the world around you.

1) The IPCC CONDUCTS NO CLIMATE RESEARCH
2) The IPCC's Assessment Reports are assessments of the ongoing, peer reviewed research conducted world wide by accredited scientists on the various topics involved in global warming
3) A very small minority of the world's climate scientists work for the IPCC conducting such assessments.
4) The climate scientists of the world do not form their opinion by reading the IPCC's assessment reports. They base them on their own work and the work of other scientists.
5) The vast majority of scientists conducting climate research agree with the IPCC's conclusion. This should come as no surprise since that IPCC's conclusion is based on their work which overwhelmingly supports the reality of AGW.

Do you think you've got a handle on that now?

Last edited:
download.jpg
download.jpg
download.jpg
download.jpg
download.jpg

That is a big LIE. Every scientist who reports NO WARMING gets their taxpayer funding CUT OFF. Only those FUDGING with the FUDGEBAKING LIARS continues with taxpayer funding. The VAST MAJORITY of people with real science backgrounds disputes the FRAUD because it is so obviously FRAUD.

They think we don't have Google or something

Al Gore's house

Fucking cultists, cold is caused by warming, floods are caused by warming, drought by warming. Declining ocean levels by warming, increasing ocean levels by warming. And of course, the heartbreak of psoriasis is caused by global warming.
Is it me or does the Insane Global warming Cult just blame every top weather story on the Glacier Eating Spaghetti Monster, the CO2 molecule. Fires, global warming Floods, global warming It's just ridiculous. Shit, if only the AGW clowns were as rational as the Scientologists or Jehovas Witnesses.....

And the retard chorus spews more deranged nonsense in the face of the evidence that they are deluded, confused, anti-science, crackpot cultists.

So how do you answer when everything from drought to floods, to more hurricanes, less hurricanes, more snow, less snow, record warm weather to record cold weather and on and on is caused by global warming? GW is said to be linked to sex drive and mental disorders, and on and on, why is everything we do now linked to global warming when hundreds of years ago global warming did not have this effect?

You apparently haven't a clue what goes on in the world around you.

1) The IPCC CONDUCTS NO CLIMATE RESEARCH
2) The IPCC's Assessment Reports are assessments of the ongoing, peer reviewed research conducted world wide by accredited scientists on the various topics involved in global warming
3) A very small minority of the world's climate scientists work for the IPCC conducting such assessments.
4) The climate scientists of the world do not form their opinion by reading the IPCC's assessment reports. They base them on their own work and the work of other scientists.
5) The vast majority of scientists conducting climate research agree with the IPCC's conclusion. This should come as no surprise since that IPCC's conclusion is based on their work which overwhelmingly supports the reality of AGW.

Do you think you've got a handle on that now?

Just go outside it really simple to tell it was the same way it was 45 years ago.

Btw it is NOAA controlled by Michael Mann

Show us evidence supporting this statement: "The VAST MAJORITY of people with real science backgrounds disputes the FRAUD because it is so obviously FRAUD."

Last edited:
Fucking cultists, cold is caused by warming, floods are caused by warming, drought by warming. Declining ocean levels by warming, increasing ocean levels by warming. And of course, the heartbreak of psoriasis is caused by global warming.
Is it me or does the Insane Global warming Cult just blame every top weather story on the Glacier Eating Spaghetti Monster, the CO2 molecule. Fires, global warming Floods, global warming It's just ridiculous. Shit, if only the AGW clowns were as rational as the Scientologists or Jehovas Witnesses.....

And the retard chorus spews more deranged nonsense in the face of the evidence that they are deluded, confused, anti-science, crackpot cultists.

So how do you answer when everything from drought to floods, to more hurricanes, less hurricanes, more snow, less snow, record warm weather to record cold weather and on and on is caused by global warming? GW is said to be linked to sex drive and mental disorders, and on and on, why is everything we do now linked to global warming when hundreds of years ago global warming did not have this effect?

We do not because that is not the case.

Th

Show us evidence supporting this statement: "The VAST MAJORITY of people with real science backgrounds disputes the FRAUD because it is so obviously FRAUD."

Crick I just reported you. .
I didn't say that

Let me guess: it belongs to LaDexter. The problem is that I put him on ignore but the system is being inconsistent about displaying him. Sometimes I see a his posts but the content is replaced with a fat bar that reads "You are ignoring this poster" and other times he is simply invisible. The quote for which I gave you credit appeared in your post but LaDexter's post was not shown at all on my display. That made his comments appear to be yours. I still cannot see any posts from LaDexter in this thread. I'm not complaining mind you...

I'm sure management here will come down harshly on me for the error. It was an obvious attempt to... what? Make you appear ignorant? Hmmm....

Does CO2 explain why one Earth polar circle has 9 times the ice of the other??

I don't think you believe your posts. I think you are a paid hack that sucks out part of the billions of taxdollars Algore's FRAUD wastes instead of helping the actual environment. You are the worst enemy the environment ever had. Your greed is greater than your patriotism and your environmentalism, which are both ABSOLUTE ZERO,.

In a letter dated Tuesday, 31 leading U.S. scientific organizations sent members of Congress a no-nonsense message that human-caused climate change is real, poses risks to society and is backed by overwhelming evidence.

“Observations throughout the world make it clear that climate change is occurring, and rigorous scientific research concludes that the greenhouse gases emitted by human activities are the primary driver,” the letter states. “This conclusion is based on multiple independent lines of evidence and the vast body of peer-reviewed science.”

The effort to draft the letter wasspearheaded by the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS), whose leader, Rush Holt — a former member of Congress, vigorously promoted its message...
That is not a scientific paper, you daft idiot, that is an advisory letter from scientists concerning policy. And a wise one. Unfortunately we have to many really stupid people in Congress for it to have any effect.

That is not a scientific paper, you daft idiot, that is an advisory letter from scientists concerning policy. And a wise one. Unfortunately we have to many really stupid people in Congress for it to have any effect.

So you hiding out in a cave in Idaho is a wise one?

Forum List

Back