14 states are going to get walloped by more Globull Warming.

The hell of it is, it's mostly the hard left who agrees with him. :laughing0301:

Really...here, find some on the left that agree with this that I just posted....

Then there are those that realize that yes the climate is changing and what is causing it is irrelevant.

Thus the true discussion should be how to mitigate the harm it will do and how to take advantage of the good aspects of the change.

The whole notion of "climate change" should be mocked and ridiculed as it's the second biggest hoax ever foisted upon mankind.

Tell me true....Do you really believe this guy?

R.6daf5016c00f796ddde402ff54ef8f81
i am mocking and ridiculing it as much as i can. No one will answer how the icecaps melt (above 32 degrees) then we get below freezing temperatures (Below 32 degrees), sometimes below 0 degrees...

The whole notion of "climate change" should be mocked and ridiculed as it's the second biggest hoax ever foisted upon mankind.

Tell me true....Do you really believe this guy?

R.6daf5016c00f796ddde402ff54ef8f81
When you are a Joe Biden Voter, you will believe what ever Lurch tells you to believe.

Bidenet.png

more Globull Warming.​

Presumably mainly caused by claimed excessive male farting of both two and four legged varieties

more Globull Warming.​

Presumably mainly caused by claimed excessive male farting of both two and four legged varieties

Sure. Because as everyone knows, women don't fart. :laughing0301:

The hell of it is, it's mostly the hard left who agrees with him. :laughing0301:

still waiting....

Really...here, find some on the left that agree with this that I just posted....

Then there are those that realize that yes the climate is changing and what is causing it is irrelevant.

Thus the true discussion should be how to mitigate the harm it will do and how to take advantage of the good aspects of the change.

MSN
A blizzard is developing over the western Great Plains on Monday, the NWS said, first bringing heavy snow western Kansas, eastern Colorado, northeastern New Mexico and the Oklahoma Panhandle on Monday night.
Snow is expected to accumulate on the ground at 2 inches per hour, while wind speeds accelerate to 60-70 miles per hour—potentially creating whiteouts and hazardous travel conditions.
Can you imagine what is going to happen if 48 hours comes with all that snow? 96 inches of Globull Warming right over your head. But if i were you guys, thank goodness i am not, you better hunker down and pray that the wind and solar farms are working overtime in the "White out conditions". Maybe this vicious storm has "White Supremacy" written all over it, which is what Joe Bidumb has been warning all you guys about......

1704734041302.png

Well here is what I know. I have about 2k worth of ice fishing equipment. For a good many years it has done very little but collect dust. Last I got a grand total of three hours on East Harbor. When I was a young man I got a couple of months of it. We would drive our trucks 11 miles to ice fish north bass. That has not happened since the early 80s. Just give a couple weeks in the teen dear lord. I wanna f in ice fish. Last ice fishing trip I went on last year the one for only three hours has a beat down. Two guys 100 bluegill, 35 crappie, 2 perch, and two walleye in an hour. Never let up the whole time. Took me 2 days to clean my fish. Really wish there was a fish cleaner open but n9ne were cut we had no ice all year

MSN Just seems that the Globull Warming "Ex-Spurts", cant get a break. I know 1 day of cold is weather, and 1 day of hot means the Earth is burning up, but i can tell you these cold days arent being figured into the average temps that GW scammers are pushing upon US...
As a trained Computer Scientist I can assure you that when global warming explains cold and hot , it explains nothing , as in the
centuries old logic that what explains opposities explains NOTHING

Well here is what I know. I have about 2k worth of ice fishing equipment. For a good many years it has done very little but collect dust. Last I got a grand total of three hours on East Harbor. When I was a young man I got a couple of months of it. We would drive our trucks 11 miles to ice fish north bass. That has not happened since the early 80s. Just give a couple weeks in the teen dear lord. I wanna f in ice fish. Last ice fishing trip I went on last year the one for only three hours has a beat down. Two guys 100 bluegill, 35 crappie, 2 perch, and two walleye in an hour. Never let up the whole time. Took me 2 days to clean my fish. Really wish there was a fish cleaner open but n9ne were cut we had no ice all year

Imagine how much time you'd have had during the Little Ice Age....

Imagine how much time you'd have had during the Little Ice Age....
Would have been awesome. My ice shanty is likely my favorite place on the planet. Two man shanty. I have been out in negative Temps in it. Drill our holes and in about 10 minutes it's like 63 degrees in there from body heat. I take a buddy heater just in case but do not remember ever turning it on. I turn that bad boy on all the time in my duck boat still can't stay warm. I saw a goose blind on Saterday that is pretty warm. The guy that owned said it costs about 800. Gunna get one of those. I was miserable Saturday night, took me till like 130 in the morning to get warmed up after spending all day in the field. Gotta have one of those warm blinds. I have some money to invest this year. Getting to old to climb trees and good deer blinds are 1100 bucks apiece. Need four of them to have as many options as tree stands.

Forum List

Back