Global warming in action....right before our eyes

200908311113506360_0.jpg

Climate "Scientists" showing their "Evidence" of AGW

Have you attempted any substantial debates with poster jc456? I have had the man on ignore for some time now. The only reason I even open his posts is that the "usual crowd" of deniers seems to have petered out and wandered off somewhere. I sit here waiting for someone to post and eventually get sufficiently frustrated to open an ignored post (jc is not the only one I ignore) and think about responding to it.

How about you? Do you believe any symptoms of global warming are easily discernible in the present day?
Explanation, I can't debate with these folks cause i can't produce the evidence they request. So, ignore is my only option. hahahahahahaahahaha.

Global warming is right before my eyes, not, global cooling and i still challenge you to present real data from the stations and not altered data. you can't or won't do it. But your GW is fudged data on fudged charts. LOL.

As so many times before, you are demonstrably incorrect.

So prove it skid mark...go on back to the whole thread asking for actual evidence to support the A in AGW and bring any post where you believe you posted observed, measured, quantified evidence supporting the idea that man is altering the global climate.

I predict that no such post will be forthcoming because no such post was ever made....prove me wrong.

Have you attempted any substantial debates with poster jc456? I have had the man on ignore for some time now. The only reason I even open his posts is that the "usual crowd" of deniers seems to have petered out and wandered off somewhere. I sit here waiting for someone to post and eventually get sufficiently frustrated to open an ignored post (jc is not the only one I ignore) and think about responding to it.

How about you? Do you believe any symptoms of global warming are easily discernible in the present day?
Explanation, I can't debate with these folks cause i can't produce the evidence they request. So, ignore is my only option. hahahahahahaahahaha.

Global warming is right before my eyes, not, global cooling and i still challenge you to present real data from the stations and not altered data. you can't or won't do it. But your GW is fudged data on fudged charts. LOL.

Must be frustrating to them to believe so wholeheartedly in something and to constantly have to deal with us crazy skeptics wanting some actual evidence when we all know that no such evidence exists....we just don't play nice...it isn't fair for us to be asking for what we all know doesn't exist...

Must be frustrating to them to believe so wholeheartedly in something and to constantly have to deal with us crazy skeptics wanting some actual evidence when we all know that no such evidence exists....we just don't play nice...it isn't fair for us to be asking for what we all know doesn't exist...

Hey, look at all the smart photons. DERP!

Back on topic......

Global Warming in Action, Right Before Our Eyes

Stronger storms were predicted.....and stronger storms are happening.

Super typhoon Nepartak causes devastation across Taiwan's coastline
Cars overturned and roofs torn off as first major storm of the season hits eastern coast with winds of up to 234km/h
7 July 2016

China braces as super typhoon Nepartak kills three in Taiwan
Winds of 200km as 37,000 people evacuated on China’s eastern coast and flights and trains cancelled
8 July 2016

Super typhoon Nepartak: six dead in China as tens of thousands flee storm
Nearly 2,000 homes destroyed as storm brings chaos to China’s south-eastern coast after hitting Taiwan
11 July 2016

More than 420,000 people flee as Nepartak makes landfall in China
July 9, 2016

Back on topic......

Cars overturned and roofs torn off as first major storm of the season hits eastern coast with winds of up to 234km/h
7 July 2016

Winds of 200km as 37,000 people evacuated on China’s eastern coast and flights and trains cancelled
8 July 2016

Nearly 2,000 homes destroyed as storm brings chaos to China’s south-eastern coast after hitting Taiwan
11 July 2016

July 9, 2016

Find a Virgin -- feed her to a volcano.. That ought to fix this onslaught of hurricanes.

:rolleyes: Whiny children...

Back on topic......

7 July 2016

8 July 2016

11 July 2016

July 9, 2016

Find a Virgin -- feed her to a volcano.. That ought to fix this onslaught of hurricanes. Whiny children...

Find something important that effects millions of people -- spew a meaningless, idiotic non-sequitur.. Retardedly imagine you said something relevant. Loony denier cult morons...

Back on topic......

7 July 2016

8 July 2016

11 July 2016

July 9, 2016

Find a Virgin -- feed her to a volcano.. That ought to fix this onslaught of hurricanes.

:rolleyes: Whiny children...

Damn the good old days Meg Ryan was so cute, adorable and lovable

images.jpg

Back on topic......

7 July 2016

8 July 2016

11 July 2016

July 9, 2016

Find a Virgin -- feed her to a volcano.. That ought to fix this onslaught of hurricanes. Whiny children...

Find something important that effects millions of people -- spew a meaningless, idiotic non-sequitur.. Retardedly imagine you said something relevant. Loony denier cult morons...

Damn the good old days Meg Ryan was so cute, adorable and lovable

Denier cult morons love to try to derail threads with bullshit like fecalhead and the bareassretard just posted.

I was just playing off his post...

The movie Joe vs the volcano...

200908311113506360_0.jpg

Climate "Scientists" showing their "Evidence" of AGW

Why don't you actually look up what is actually going on in this picture. We've gone through this before. I've thought you might have remembered.

How to limit risk of climate catastrophe

So no cut and paste from the A in AGW thread where you posted physical evidence that supports the A in AGW....didn't think so....I re read the thread a couple of times already and wouldn't have even challenged you to bring such a post here if one existed...In fact, I wouldn't have even started the thread if such physical evidence that man is altering the global climate existed...in fact, I wouldn't be a skeptic if such physical evidence that man is altering the global climate existed...

It is always interesting though, to see what passes for physical evidence in the minds of believers...and it goes a long way towards explaining why you and yours are such dupes.

Thanks again for making my prediction come true...I can always count on you to behave as predicted.

Thanks again, I guess, for showing us that the folks on the other side of this argument lie like dogs. Or perhaps just you.

Anyone interested in examining the evidence can easily read "The Physical Science Basis" at www.ipcc.ch. Or feel free to read the thousands of peer reviewed studies, many of which that report assesses.

PS: Thanks for continuing to quote me in your sig. It's probably better advertising than I could arrange on my own.

Thanks again, I guess, for showing us that the folks on the other side of this argument lie like dogs. Or perhaps just you.

Anyone interested in examining the evidence can easily read "The Physical Science Basis" at www.ipcc.ch. Or feel free to read the thousands of peer reviewed studies, many of which that report assesses.

PS: Thanks for continuing to quote me in your sig. It's probably better advertising than I could arrange on my own.

Thanks again, I guess, for showing us that the folks on the other side of this argument lie like dogs.

Lie? Like the Hockey Stick that left out the MWP and the LIA?

I can't remember, when did Michael Mann win his Nobel Prize? Can you refresh my memory?

I'm still waiting on the excerpt you feel provides your evidence out of that IPCC report. Still nothing.

Back on topic......

7 July 2016

8 July 2016

11 July 2016

July 9, 2016

Continuing ON TOPIC from post #246.....

China’s Worst Flood In Decades Has Decimated Its Farmland
Modern Farmer
By Dan Nosowitz
July 12, 2016
(excerpts)
The worst flooding since 1998 is wreaking havoc on Taiwan and, especially, southern mainland China. The death count is nearing 200, and the effects may go on for much longer, thanks to the destruction of cropland. The flooding is due to a combination of factors; heavy rainfall thanks to El Niño has hammered the entire region for weeks, but it was a weather system now named Typhoon Nepartak that took the weather to the current destructive levels. The typhoon hit Taiwan on July 7th, then hammered mainland China on the 8th, causing even more heavy rainfall and huge wind speeds. Dozens of rivers in 12 of China’s 23 provinces swelled and overflowed, most importantly the Yangtze. The area immediately surrounding these rivers comprises most of China’s most important cropland, a huge portion of which was either damaged or destroyed by the floods. It’s estimated that around 6.7 million acres of cropland was submerged. Reuters reported that millions of fowl were killed in only one small region; it’s not known exactly the extent of the damage, but it’s estimated to be in the range of $10 billion.

Back on topic......

7 July 2016

8 July 2016

11 July 2016

July 9, 2016

Modern Farmer
By Dan Nosowitz
July 12, 2016
(excerpts)
The worst flooding since 1998 is wreaking havoc on Taiwan and, especially, southern mainland China. The death count is nearing 200, and the effects may go on for much longer, thanks to the destruction of cropland. The flooding is due to a combination of factors; heavy rainfall thanks to El Niño has hammered the entire region for weeks, but it was a weather system now named Typhoon Nepartak that took the weather to the current destructive levels. The typhoon hit Taiwan on July 7th, then hammered mainland China on the 8th, causing even more heavy rainfall and huge wind speeds. Dozens of rivers in 12 of China’s 23 provinces swelled and overflowed, most importantly the Yangtze. The area immediately surrounding these rivers comprises most of China’s most important cropland, a huge portion of which was either damaged or destroyed by the floods. It’s estimated that around 6.7 million acres of cropland was submerged. Reuters reported that millions of fowl were killed in only one small region; it’s not known exactly the extent of the damage, but it’s estimated to be in the range of $10 billion.
so you're now saying they had worse flooding decades ago? what the f? I thought CO2 has increased and now every event has to be greater than decades ago. Right? I mean how can it not exceed the decades ago flooding? omG

Back on topic......

7 July 2016

8 July 2016

11 July 2016

July 9, 2016

Modern Farmer
By Dan Nosowitz
July 12, 2016
(excerpts)

So you have one typhoon, which does even reach the top 10 in typhoons and a flood that is not the worst ever, not the worst in the last 200 years, 100 years, 50 years, not even the last 25 or 20 years. Only 18 years ago.

How do you link the typhoons to global warming? In the late 50's and 60's had the worst typhoons. Has global warming caused the intensity of typhoons to decrease? :dunno:

Back on topic......

7 July 2016

8 July 2016

11 July 2016

July 9, 2016

Modern Farmer
By Dan Nosowitz
July 12, 2016
(excerpts)

So you have one typhoon.....
Nope! Not even close, you poor denier cult retard.

The topic of this thread is the evidence all around us that constitutes
"Global warming in action....right before our eyes"
And it started with the flooding in West Virginia and came around to the flooding in India, Pakistan and China. Then the flooding in China was made much worse by what was originally called a 'Super-Typhoon' called Nepartak, that ravaged Taiwan with 145mph winds, and then declined to just a huge tropical storm by the time it hit the coast of China, which still dumped a huge amount of rain - because, as as discussed in the OP, the global warming driven warmer atmosphere is holding more water vapor.

And as easy as it would be, if you weren't a bald faced liar, to copy your post and put it here to slap me down....you don't do it....instead you try and claim that you did post the evidence I asked for rather than just bring it here....that is the problem with being a liar in a place like this crick...you get exposed in short order....like now..

Forum List

Back