"Global Britain" on the world stage

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Joh nson and his mates are running a narrative that they are leading the fight against putin. The truth is rather different. We are insignificant.

The West has been in steep decline and had weak leadership for decades. The manner in which citizens are taught to fear everything and everyone just reinforces the uphill climb we have. In Canada many are still in fear about the virus, even if double boosted and wearing a hazmat suit.

Really, people like you feared Trumps populism more than the Wests enemies so now you are surprised that this has happened?

Once Trump left office, the world was going to be peaceful and in harmony again, right?

Here is a prediction, it is going to get much worse before it gets better...

When it does, don't you dare blame me and those of my constitution and world view.

The West has been in steep decline and had weak leadership for decades. The manner in which citizens are taught to fear everything and everyone just reinforces the uphill climb we have. In Canada many are still in fear about the virus, even if double boosted and wearing a hazmat suit.

Really, people like you feared Trumps populism more than the Wests enemies so now you are surprised that this has happened?

Once Trump left office, the world was going to be peaceful and in harmony again, right?

Here is a prediction, it is going to get much worse before it gets better...

When it does, don't you dare blame me and those of my constitution and world view.
69v8j9.jpg
69v8mx.jpg
69v9t6.jpg

No worries, you're less relevant even than the UK.

Sad but true.

It's clear that the U.S knows this as well, as it had a G7 meeting and they invited the E.U to sit. Basically knowing that Canada is now a dog and pony show, among a few other nations who have been in steep decline and betrayed capitalism/civil liberties.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Why is it Brits have instigated so many wars?
Historically some folk have done very well from war. It has also provided an outlet for over population amongst the slum population. Normal outlets such as Australia and the US became closed.

Why is Britain ruled by degenerates and perverts? At least that's the impression I've been getting lately...

Sad but true.

It's clear that the U.S knows this as well, as it had a G7 meeting and they invited the E.U to sit. Basically knowing that Canada is now a dog and pony show, among a few other nations who have been in steep decline and betrayed capitalism/civil liberties.
Oh. I was referring rather to you and those of your constitution and world view.

Forum List

Back