Glenn Beck

Status
Not open for further replies.
My problem is that the Right Wing(of which I am a member) embraces every shock artist that strings together any attack whatsoever of the left. I will never apologize for knowing that Limbaugh, Hannity, and Glenn fucking Beck are retards. They practice shock drama, not informative thought. Fuck them.

Limbaugh...$400 million
Hannity....$100 million

the list goes on and on. They may be retards but they are highly paid retards...

someone's listening to them....and that someone has enabled these guys to get extremely rich.

Never said they weren't wealthy. Retards can have money too.

My problem is that the Right Wing(of which I am a member) embraces every shock artist that strings together any attack whatsoever of the left. I will never apologize for knowing that Limbaugh, Hannity, and Glenn fucking Beck are retards. They practice shock drama, not informative thought. Fuck them.
:lol:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CrimsonWhite again.
:doubt:

Limbaugh...$400 million
Hannity....$100 million

the list goes on and on. They may be retards but they are highly paid retards...

someone's listening to them....and that someone has enabled these guys to get extremely rich.

Never said they weren't wealthy. Retards can have money too.

The money didn't just magically appear in their bank accounts...they have influence over 10s of millions of people. You just can't dismiss this as retards with money.

We can certainly dismiss as demagogues magnifying the irrational fears of their listeners with twisted and biased, often unsupported commentary.

I don't think they're retards. They're very intelligent.

Lying sacks of shit, but very intelligent. They certainly do practice shock drama, not because they don't know any better - but because that's what makes them the big bucks. People don't tune into Limbaugh, Beck or Hannity for the whole truth - they tune in to hear the half truth. And that's the first rule of capitalism, isn't it? Give the people what they want?

We can certainly dismiss as demagogues magnifying the irrational fears of their listeners with twisted and biased, often unsupported commentary.

so their listeners are irrational...in what context?

Have you listened to the sometimes very disturbing type of callers those sad boy get on their radio talk shows? Have you seen the bags and signs that some of these people carry and present to the cameras? Have you seen that these types of people want to ignore the human reality the Choices Have Consequences. They are on the outside, and we are not see nary a thing that is going to let them on the inside.

Have you listened to the sometimes very disturbing type of callers those sad boy get on their radio talk shows? Have you seen the bags and signs that some of these people carry and present to the cameras? Have you seen that these types of people want to ignore the human reality the Choices Have Consequences. They are on the outside, and we are not see nary a thing that is going to let them on the inside.

They are no different than the ones who call in to Air America.

And that is an excuse? You don't think there aren't leftist whackos to meet our rightist wierdos.

They are no different than the ones who call in to Air America.

Who said they were?

San Quentin,

Stop being phonier than your usual phoney self.

Up to now, there has never been a hint of your dissatisfaction
with MARXIST Obami Salami that I noticed. EVERY ONE of your posts that I know of defended this contemptible MARXIST charlatan.

As a matter of fact, I wouldn't be surprised if you are one of those EXTREME LIEbtards of the Howard Dean whackjobs, or the Crazed Sheehan Pink Party who has woken up to the fact that the MARXIST Obami Salami has the practical sense to move to the CENTER thus infuriating LIEbtard Idiots like you.

Actually, The MARXIST Political Charlatan Obami Salami has NOT abondoned you Howard Dean type freaks, or the Crazed Sheehan Pink Party Psychos......Obami Salami has recognized that he CANNOT SURVIVE with his OVERT MARXISM a la Howard Dean. Or, his OVERT Sheehan Pink Party BULLSHIT....so MARXIST Obami Salami is going COVERT for a while. It's the POLITICAL CHARLATAN's DUPLICITY that has fooled a retarded whackjob like yourself. Doncha see that MARXIST Obami Salami HAS to fool America that he's going to the center so that he can get re-elected ??????

As to "Obami Salami", and capitalizing MARXIST if the underlying reasoning is beyond you, then STAY STUPID.....if that also has the bonus of annoying you, then SO MUCH THE BETTER.

This "nyah,nyah,nyah....you're being "childish" crap doesn't fly. Especially when you consider the fact that this so-called "childishness" is ANNIHILATING Low Life creeps like you.:lol

So again, what does "San Quentin" mean? I'm a prison? What's with the incessant need to simply refer to something with an alternate name, no matter how nonsensical, as though that itself is an insult?

Also, you're either a liar, woefully misinformed, or lack basic reading comprehension. There has never been an ounce of my satisfaction with Obama anywhere, because since he was elected to the Senate 5+ years ago, I've been actively and vocally opposed to him. I've never defended him, except against charges that are baseless and lack substance, like the hypocritical claim he used returning soldiers' caskets for a photo op. On actual policy, I can't think of a single important area where we're close to being on the same page, where I support or have defended him. I have repeatedly said he is a criminal, war criminal, and there are grounds to impeach him for failing to follow the UN Convention Against Torture as he is Constitutionally obligated though. If you do a cursory search of my posting history, you'll see I've called him a "terrible president" many times.

You're obviously of the ignorant variety who can only see things in terms of "Democrat" and "Republican" (or knowing you, "MARXIST" and "freedom!"). I support neither party and criticize both vociferously. They're both owned by corporate interests and serve them rather than the American people.

I believe in the radicalism of the Constitution. Howard Dean isn't much better than your average democrat. I never thought Obama was anything but what he is, a corrupt, corporate-owned puppet with neo-con leanings towards defense, national security, and the rule of law. He hasn't shifted, there were just some gullible progressives who heard what they wanted to hear when he spoke rather than paying attention to his policies. It's flatly wrong and ignorant to think Obama is a Marxist, but I won't even get into that. It is worth nothing that what you call his move towards the center, i.e. rebuking progressive policies he was elected to implement, has seen his popularity dwindle not increase. So the idea that he's hiding his true motives to get elected is dumb on its face as it has the opposite effect. If he wanted to give into popular pressure and get re-elected, we'd be out of Iraq and Afghanistan, the bailout would have gone to the consumer not the banks, and we'd have a public option at the least. His Bush-mimicking has done nothing but drive his popularity and support down.

I'm not being annihilated in any way, but you sure are childish. Like I said, as immature and simpleminded as it is, there is at least some point/message contained in "LIEbtards" (that you believe liberals are liars and dumb), there is absolutely no such point or message contained in "Obami Salami" (unless you believe the president is Italian lunch meat). It is name-calling of the most immature variety imaginable, literally equivalent to your "nyah nyah nyah" accusation. It makes no sense, it's extremely stupid, and you use it every single time you refer to the president, like an obsessive.

If you had half a brain, you'd be criticizing Obama's policies you didn't like and explaining why they were detrimental to the nation. Instead, you think if you just repeat that he's a "MARXIST" over and over and call him, and, seriously I can't believe that you are an adult apparently capable of things like feeding yourself and opening doorknobs with this level of intense immaturity, "Obami Salami" you'll somehow have really stuck it to him and proved that... he's a pork product.

Compare your chosen nickname to something like "Slick Willy" or "Tricky Dick," they were also both simplistic and immature but they at least contained a kernel of argument about the person they described and their policies. You are literally spouting nonsense like a small child reciting "The Banana Song." Take a cold hard look at yourself and think about what your actions say about your character and level of insight into politics.

Again, you really need to grow up or no one will ever take you seriously.

Last edited:
San Quentin,

Stop being phonier than your usual phoney self.

Up to now, there has never been a hint of your dissatisfaction
with MARXIST Obami Salami that I noticed. EVERY ONE of your posts that I know of defended this contemptible MARXIST charlatan.

As a matter of fact, I wouldn't be surprised if you are one of those EXTREME LIEbtards of the Howard Dean whackjobs, or the Crazed Sheehan Pink Party who has woken up to the fact that the MARXIST Obami Salami has the practical sense to move to the CENTER thus infuriating LIEbtard Idiots like you.

Actually, The MARXIST Political Charlatan Obami Salami has NOT abondoned you Howard Dean type freaks, or the Crazed Sheehan Pink Party Psychos......Obami Salami has recognized that he CANNOT SURVIVE with his OVERT MARXISM a la Howard Dean. Or, his OVERT Sheehan Pink Party BULLSHIT....so MARXIST Obami Salami is going COVERT for a while. It's the POLITICAL CHARLATAN's DUPLICITY that has fooled a retarded whackjob like yourself. Doncha see that MARXIST Obami Salami HAS to fool America that he's going to the center so that he can get re-elected ??????

As to "Obami Salami", and capitalizing MARXIST if the underlying reasoning is beyond you, then STAY STUPID.....if that also has the bonus of annoying you, then SO MUCH THE BETTER.

This "nyah,nyah,nyah....you're being "childish" crap doesn't fly. Especially when you consider the fact that this so-called "childishness" is ANNIHILATING Low Life creeps like you.:lol

So again, what does "San Quentin" mean? I'm a prison? What's with the incessant need to simply refer to something with an alternate name, no matter how nonsensical, as though that itself is an insult?

Also, you're either a liar, woefully misinformed, or lack basic reading comprehension. There has never been an ounce of my satisfaction with Obama anywhere, because since he was elected to the Senate 5+ years ago, I've been actively and vocally opposed to him. I've never defended him, except against charges that are baseless and lack substance, like the hypocritical claim he used returning soldiers' caskets for a photo op. On actual policy, I can't think of a single important area where we're close to being on the same page, where I support or have defended him. I have repeatedly said he is a criminal, war criminal, and there are grounds to impeach him for failing to follow the UN Convention Against Torture as he is Constitutionally obligated though. If you do a cursory search of my posting history, you'll see I've called him a "terrible president" many times.

You're obviously of the ignorant variety who can only see things in terms of "Democrat" and "Republican" (or knowing you, "MARXIST" and "freedom!"). I support neither party and criticize both vociferously. They're both owned by corporate interests and serve them rather than the American people.

I believe in the radicalism of the Constitution. Howard Dean isn't much better than your average democrat. I never thought Obama was anything but what he is, a corrupt, corporate-owned puppet with neo-con leanings towards defense, national security, and the rule of law. He hasn't shifted, there were just some gullible progressives who heard what they wanted to hear when he spoke rather than paying attention to his policies. It's flatly wrong and ignorant to think Obama is a Marxist, but I won't even get into that. It is worth nothing that what you call his move towards the center, i.e. rebuking progressive policies he was elected to implement, has seen his popularity dwindle not increase. So the idea that he's hiding his true motives to get elected is dumb on its face as it has the opposite effect. If he wanted to give into popular pressure and get re-elected, we'd be out of Iraq and Afghanistan, the bailout would have gone to the consumer not the banks, and we'd have a public option at the least. His Bush-mimicking has done nothing but drive his popularity and support down.

I'm not being annihilated in any way, but you sure are childish. Like I said, as immature and simpleminded as it is, there is at least some point/message contained in "LIEbtards" (that you believe liberals are liars and dumb), there is absolutely no such point or message contained in "Obami Salami" (unless you believe the president is Italian lunch meat). It is name-calling of the most immature variety imaginable, literally equivalent to your "nyah nyah nyah" accusation. It makes no sense, it's extremely stupid, and you use it every single time you refer to the president, like an obsessive.

If you had half a brain, you'd be criticizing Obama's policies you didn't like and explaining why they were detrimental to the nation. Instead, you think if you just repeat that he's a "MARXIST" over and over and call him, and, seriously I can't believe that you are an adult apparently capable of things like feeding yourself and opening doorknobs with this level of intense immaturity, "Obami Salami" you'll somehow have really stuck it to him and proved that... he's a pork product.

Compare your chosen nickname to something like "Slick Willy" or "Tricky Dick," they were also both simplistic and immature but they at least contained a kernel of argument about the person they described and their policies. You are literally spouting nonsense like a small child reciting "The Banana Song." Take a cold hard look at yourself and think about what your actions say about your character and level of insight into politics.

Again, you really need to grow up or no one will ever take you seriously.

San Quentin,

You are a pathetic FOOL.

You deride all the positive aspects of Marxist Obami Salami's phony move to the center because he is practical enough to realize that America is recoiling in horror when his MARXIST Agenda is becoming apparent with the idiotic and DICTATORIAL political antics of the crazed Pelosi shoving repugnant legislation down our throats. As well as the Muslim PC obfuscated preposterously illogical Gitmo maneuverings of the hapless Holder who was totally decimated during the Congressional Hearings.

You extoll the MORONIC LEFTY interpretation of the ONLY successful method of extracting info from the Terrorists i.e waterboarding........when our own Special Forces go thru that "TORTURE" as part of their training exercise.

ALL THIS "SENSITIVITY" TO APPEASE THE SENSIBILITIES of the HEAD-CHOPPING Islamofascist Swine whose favorite pastime is to slice off one toe.....at a time. Then, one finger ....at a time. Then, one leg.....at a time. Then arm.....then ears, nose......giggling around..... until the final HEAD-CHOP leaving their victim looking like a bloody third base on a baseball field.

You utter nonsense about MARXIST Obami Salami not being a MARXIST without SPECIFICALLY refuting a SINGLE one of the THIRTEEN IRREFUTABLE FACTS that I listed that, at the VERY MINIMUM, strongly suggest and CUMULATIVELY PROVE that Marxist Obami Salami is an UNDENIABLY a MARXIST Obami Salami.

The TRANSPARENCY of your kookiness as a LEFTIEST LEFTY POLITICAL MORON is your criticism of MARXIST Obami Salami's divergence from the Lefty Lunatic Fringe of Howard Dean when you describe this whackjob as being only some sort of a "typical DEM". The PATHETIC IDIOT that you are, you criticize what is the MOST SANE of all of Obami's political moves.

You go completely off the deep end...flip-flopping out there in La La Land.... when you criticize MARXIST Obami Salami's 1/2-assed POSITIVE move towards SANITY (sending the 30,000+ troops) even after he dithered around for an inexplicable 3 months. You claim, brimming with righteous indignation, that it is more salubrious to leave that Nuke-powered volatile Afghanistan/Pakistan possible combo to go by default to an Al Queda controlled partnership with that segment of the Taliban that would sway Nuke-Armed Pakistan into a NUKE-ARMED IslamoFascist Bastion......a la the PSYCHO of PSYCHO's Cindy Sheehan "Pink Party" logic.

You use your muddled porridge of pathetically IDIOTIC and contradictory ideas to cherrypick among them and claim that the more idiotic ones serve to illustrate how anti-MARXIST Obami Salami you are.......when it is OBVIOUS that in the next election YOU WILL PREDICTABLY VOTE FOR HIM.

Here's a flash fer ya: You are in the category of idiots that I won't bother reading or responding to. So feel free to come up with your next PSYCHOTIC Magnum Opus knowing that you can puke out your pathetic inanities without me annihilating you.

Last edited:

CrimsonCommie,

I always enjoy the phony duplicity of the mentally challenged LIEbtards like you.

This latest ridiculously idiotic paragraph of yours really takes the cake.

And, I assure you, you have the honour of having this pathetically inane LIEbtard garble of puke in a prominent place in my playbook.

Being STUPID, The OBVIOUSNESS of this particular STUPIDITY may elude you. So to make sure that you don't miss out on your display of STUPIDITY.......I'll do that by paraphrasing you.

You puked out the following:

"My problem is that the Right Wing(of which I am a member) embraces every shock artist that strings together any attack whatsoever of the left. I will never apologize for knowing that Limbaugh, Hannity, and Glenn fucking Beck are retards. They practice shock drama, not informative thought. Fuck them.[/QUOTE]"

The paraphrase:

My problem is that the LIEbtard Psychos (OF WHICH I (Gautama) AM A MEMBER) embraces every MARXIST-type LIAR that strings together any attack whatsoever on the right. I will never apologize for knowing that MARXIST Obami Salami, Pelosi, Reid, and Howard fucking Dean are LYING retards. They CONSISTENTLY LIE, claim TRANSPARENCY when there is NONE, appease the Muslims by claiming there is no IslamoFascist Terrorism, and enlist the devout and therefore potentially the MOST DANGEROUS among them into HOME SECURITY our last bastion of National Defense. Fuck MARXIST Obami Salami, Pelosi, Reid, and Howard fucking Dean.

Oops, sorry. I added on a tad too much ..... but you get the general idea.

Or, do you ???????

Last edited:

StarkeyThe EpitomeOfMalarkey,

You are the perfect example of a LIEbtard puker.

You just puke.

Then you puke again.

After a while, you puke.

Then you puke again........

Doncha geddit ???

JUST STOP PUKING !!!!!

Is that really too much to ask ?

Now, you KNOW you're just a puker, doncha ?????

I've concluded that gautama is an idiot

☭proletarian☭;1820274 said:
I've concluded that gautama is an idiot

Hey Commie insect,

Thanks. Being on your approval list would cause me sleepless nights :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
:lol:

gautama thinks I'm a communist :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back