Glenn Beck

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

Simply using Marx's name doesn't mean your actions remotely resemble what he twrote.

Try reading a book instead of taking all of your information from pundits

☭proletarian☭;1817153 said:
:lol:

Simply using Marx's name doesn't mean your actions remotely resemble what he twrote.

Try reading a book instead of taking all of your information from pundits

Paper does not care what you write on it and is less regualted for accuracy than the video and audio mediums.

☭proletarian☭;1816176 said:
Was just wearing a tinfoil cowboy hat. He is now comparing lessons about the history of labour unions and the struggle for workers' rights to teaching religion in public schools.

A few minutes ago, he was repeating the lies about the Mass. kid who drew a picture of himself being executed.

:eusa_eh:

I have determined that Glenn Beck is an idiot and can only be a Poe intended asa Caricature of the Right Wing. At least, I sure as hell hope this guy isn't serious...
What seat is he running for? If it's in my district, I wont vote for him. :cuckoo:

Was just wearing a tinfoil cowboy hat. He is now comparing lessons about the history of labour unions and the struggle for workers' rights to teaching religion in public schools.

A few minutes ago, he was repeating the lies about the Mass. kid who drew a picture of himself being executed.

I have determined that Glenn Beck is an idiot and can only be a Poe intended asa Caricature of the Right Wing. At least, I sure as hell hope this guy isn't serious...
What seat is he running for? If it's in my district, I wont vote for him. :cuckoo:

Funny thought :clap2: But a scary thought... Just wait for it.

Funny thought :clap2: But a scary thought... Just wait for it.

I don't think he would take the cut in pay, and "play" politics.

The proletarian Marxie,

I have just determined..... and not ONLY because you're one of those Marxist Freaks ...... that you are an idiot. And, can only be considered as a historical "has been" who is touting a historically defunct political point of view a la the LIEbtards of MARXIST Obami Salami's vintage.

Glenn Beck is "spot on" with his anaylsis of MARXIST Obami Salami's unravelling MARXIST Agenda. OBVIOUSLY, Beck is disconcerting to you LIEbtard diehards. Unfortunately for you, the heretofore IGNORANT and NAIVE Americans are waking up to the DISASTROUS policies of MARXIST Obami Salami and his DISCREDITED stooges: Crazed Pelosi, and the hapless commie Holder of GITMO fame.

As usual, you commie idiots flail away at Glenn Beck but can't SPECIFICALLY and SUCCESSFULLY refute even ONE of his plethora of FACTS annihilating your idiotically CATASTROPHIC MARXIST Agenda.

And, here. on cue, is the LIEBtard weanie, the military discard Article 15, puking out his worthless two cents.
:cuckoo:

One would expect someone named after the first Buddha to be less of a condescending idiot

The proletarian Marxie,

I have just determined..... and not ONLY because you're one of those Marxist Freaks ...... that you are an idiot. And, can only be considered as a historical "has been" who is touting a historically defunct political point of view a la the LIEbtards of MARXIST Obami Salami's vintage.

Glenn Beck is "spot on" with his anaylsis of MARXIST Obami Salami's unravelling MARXIST Agenda. OBVIOUSLY, Beck is disconcerting to you LIEbtard diehards. Unfortunately for you, the heretofore IGNORANT and NAIVE Americans are waking up to the DISASTROUS policies of MARXIST Obami Salami and his DISCREDITED stooges: Crazed Pelosi, and the hapless commie Holder of GITMO fame.

As usual, you commie idiots flail away at Glenn Beck but can't SPECIFICALLY and SUCCESSFULLY refute even ONE of his plethora of FACTS annihilating your idiotically CATASTROPHIC MARXIST Agenda.

And, here. on cue, is the LIEBtard weanie, the military discard Article 15, puking out his worthless two cents.

This be some funny rant stuff here...worthy of Beck himself. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

As though PBS and NPR "news" is of any better reliability than the swill we get from the for-profit sources.
The PBS and NPR product is far superior to that of the for-profit outlets.

The proletarian Marxie,

This be some funny rant stuff here...worthy of Beck himself. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Ah yes, the BO.....duh.....C'ya. The LIEbtard gnat that can't substantiate her gnatery.

Pity. Thought you were flushed down the toilet where you belong.

The proletarian Marxie,

Ah yes, the BO.....duh.....C'ya. The LIEbtard gnat that can't substantiate her gnatery.

:eusa_whistle:

“You are an investigative reporter.” Beck said, “No, I am not.” She said, “You are a reporter.” Beck said, “No, I am not.” She asked, “So, you check no facts at all?” Beck said, “No, I am a commentator. I commentate on life.” Barbara Walters then asked Beck numerous times if he checks his facts, and he wouldn’t answer her question.

On The View Glenn Beck Admits that He Doesn’t Check Facts | Politicususa.com

That Glenn Beck does not check fact is as obvious as his followers he do not either. They are very easy to trip up.

☭proletarian☭;1817223 said:
One would expect someone named after the first Buddha to be less of a condescending idiot
I do not know if this is usual for Gautama, but the rant becomes more entertaining the more idiotical it becomes. Clowns such as him and California Girl, have useful roles in our society ~~ it gives the thinking group a break for a moment before having to rebuild anew what those idiots have broken.

:eusa_whistle:

“You are an investigative reporter.” Beck said, “No, I am not.” She said, “You are a reporter.” Beck said, “No, I am not.” She asked, “So, you check no facts at all?” Beck said, “No, I am a commentator. I commentate on life.” Barbara Walters then asked Beck numerous times if he checks his facts, and he wouldn’t answer her question.

On The View Glenn Beck Admits that He Doesn’t Check Facts | Politicususa.com

I remember that episode...happened to be home sick that day. Beck admitted that he made stuff up for the benefit of his audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back